Books Dr. Pierce recommended

Will Williams

Re: Books Dr. Pierce recommended

Post by Will Williams » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:56 pm

Mason is eccentric, to say the least. The book is interesting, if you're a fan of Charles Manson. NVB never carried the book and never will, even though there's a photo of a young William Pierce in it.

There are plenty of more worthwhile books around for educating/deprogramming our people. National Vanguard Books featured shortcuts to the most essential reading material, and, hopefully, will again when we have the means.

Ben Klassen was no pervert, kaliyuga. That mendacious rumor that he was was concocted and repeated for years by the enemy of our cause, Harold "Big Lie" Covington:
http://noncounterproductive.blogspot.co ... f-ben.html

Our Alliance has many enemies, including some who claim to be on our side.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:06 pm

I never believed those Ben Klassen rumors. As far as I am concerned he is one of the greatest White men to ever live, right up there with Adolf Hitler and Dr. Pierce.

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:31 am

I meant no disrespect to Klassen. I meant only to point out that rumors fly about practically everyone.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:11 am

I have been following this thread very closely. Much of this material is Politically Incorrect.
If any of you guys get any visits from these "homeboys" and they tell you 1st Amendment has been
nullified, please let me know...
Not So Homey
Not So Homey
fbi.JPG (65.21 KiB) Viewed 10205 times
My sister is married to an Egyptian National and they are thinking about bugging out over
there. However, the only problem with that is..well..they are very close to "You-Know-Who,"
and the Yids are claiming the Nile River as their western boundary....

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:16 am

On this topic of what Dr. Pierce would recommend for books to read, in the preface to the old NVB catalog there is one book that he recommended it be read twice.

No other book was so mentioned.

That book is Mein Kampf.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:32 am

Here is Dr. Pierce's full A Guide for Readers, which gives his general recommendations. A link at the end of the article allows you to download a PDF version which can be printed and distributed as a flier:

http://nationalvanguard.org/2017/02/a-g ... r-readers/

Rise Above

Post by Rise Above » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:12 pm

After reading the turner diaries and thinking it was mediocre. I read Hunter and it was great fiction with an educational message and a riveting story. I couldn't put it down and I identified with Oscar Yeager a lot. I learned about the Jewish problem with this book. It also turned me on to Aeneid, classical music, Homer's Iliad, so much knowledge mixed in with great writing. I'm surprised the turner diaries is so much more popular than Hunter because as fiction books Hunter is light years ahead. And all around superior in my eyes. It surprised me how much William Luther Pierce had progressed as a fiction writer from one to the other.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:07 pm

Will Williams wrote:... Ben Klassen was no pervert, kaliyuga. That mendacious rumor that he was was concocted and repeated for years by the enemy of our cause, Harold "Big Lie" Covington:
http://noncounterproductive.blogspot.co ... f-ben.html

Our Alliance has many enemies, including some who claim to be on our side.
I am pleased to announce this well-documented enemy, Mr. "Big Lie" Covington, finally died last week. Good riddance.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ