Reality Check

Jim Mathias

Re: Reality Check

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:47 pm

Thanks to Will Williams and Kevin Strom, the National Alliance is far from being "done." Leadership by example means getting things done (library, revitalized websites, bookstore up and running, new flyers, new business cards, etc.) and we all would do well to contribute as much as possible according to our talents and skills. In fact, this last part is what I find to be necessary on the part of all members as a few cannot carry the whole load.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:02 am

So, besides Mr. Heimbach, there's this character Andrew Anglin. In a recent article in anti-White The Atlantic magazine the question was asked: "How did Andrew Anglin go from being an antiracist vegan to the alt-right’s most vicious troll and propagandist—and how might he be stopped?"

Good question. I do not participate in any Internet social media, never have, so have not followed the alt-right, which apparently has been driven by Facebook, Twitter, Gab, text messages, hashtags. and whatever else, primarily through young Whites' smart telephones. Now that it is being revealed how folks are monitored and constantly tracked through these phones, their tweets, and Facebook, I'm glad I never purchased a cellphone.

I'll leave it to our techies as to how best use electronic devices for good without compromising security or Alliance fundamentals, like its ideology or its truths -- truths that alt-righters have avoided.

What stopped Mr. Anglin, this former "anti-racist?"

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... zi/544119/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:08 pm

A close look at one of Anglin's photos convinces me that he is no more a real White man than I am a Greenland Eskimo. :roll: