Gentlemen i need your help in translation of "Who we are"

White Man 1

Re: Gentlemen i need your help in translation of "Who we are"

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:21 am

Fantastic, Paul! What a monumental accomplishment.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:46 am

Paul wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:53 am
Finally i did it! That wasn't easy, to publish such a "heretic" book. Many thanks to all good men, who helped me, especially: Cosmotheist, Will Williams, White Man 1
Very good, Paul. It only took seven years to accomplish since you first posed the challenge here. I don't deserve thanks or even any recognition beyond providing this forum.

I will point out to you that our resident Russian Alliance member Wolf Stoner contributes to this forum. Please provide him with a copy of your translation of Who We Are, for his review, if that is possible.

Since Dr. Pierce wrote WWA back in the 1970s, we realize that certain scientific advancements have been made in some fields he covered (such as DNA, physical anthropology, and origins of the cosmos, etc.)) that call for revisions in Pierce's magnum opus. Being a scientist himself he would approve of corrections and revisions to his work to improve it. We will get to that point eventually, even if it takes another seven years, or longer.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Paul

Post by Paul » Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:41 pm

Sure Will, i will send him a copy

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:26 am

Wow, this is a great thread! I was surprised when I got to the end and saw that he actually finished it!

Paul is a doer, not just a talker. Whether his Russian translation of Dr. Pierce’s book is flawless or not is kind of a secondary issue: he did his best and persevered through it, showing that he can set himself a goal and carry it out if it takes years. That’s a National Alliance characteristic if I know one, and I hope he is a member.
H0216