The Cosmotheist Affirmation by Dr. WLP

Cosmotheist

The Cosmotheist Affirmation by Dr. WLP

Post by Cosmotheist » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:38 pm

“There is but one reality.
That reality is the Whole.
It is the Creator, the self-created.
I am of the Whole.
I am of the Creator, of the self-created.
My purpose is the Creator’s purpose.
My path is the path of the Creator’s self-realization.
My path is the path of divine consciousness.
My destiny is godhood.”

Jim Mathias

Re: The Cosmotheist Affirmation by Dr. WLP

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:33 am

May I repost this to invite any discussion? Some here might want to ask about these affirmations that is at the heart of Cosmotheism.

For me they're useful to review when I need a reminder as to why we must be patient and tenacious in our actions to bring about the Creator's purpose.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:14 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:33 am
May I repost this to invite any discussion? Some here might want to ask about these affirmations that is at the heart of Cosmotheism.

For me they're useful to review when I need a reminder as to why we must be patient and tenacious in our actions to bring about the Creator's purpose.

An Alliance member sent me a nice version of the Cosmotheist Affirmation, asking if he could use it as his signature file. That would be fine except he said it's too large for that, so I've suggested he perhaps use the first two lines, then a link to this topic for the rest. Any suggestions?

When properly sized, it is suitable for framing by Cosmotheists.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:59 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:14 pm

Such a tiny frame for the most important creed of all time.

I will keep working on this problem.

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:58 pm

Instead of putting a clip of The Cosmotheist Affirmation in the signature space and a link to this Topic, I'll just copy and paste it at the bottom of all my future posts.

Like this.

The Cosmotheist Affirmation

There is but one reality.
That reality is the Whole.
It is the Creator, the Self-Created.
I am of the Whole.
I am of the Creator, of the Self-Created.
My Purpose is the Creator's Purpose.
My path is the path of the Creator's Self Realization.
My path is the path of Divine Consciousness.
My destiny is Godhood.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:29 pm

Agent_of_the_Avalanche wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:59 pm
Will Williams wrote:

AA, if you've received your latest BULLETIN that was mailed on 30 January, you've noticed the 5" x 8" Affirmation on card stock, suitable for framing, that was inserted in it.

I was prompted to have Kevin dress up what you had put up here, then have them printed for all of our members and supporters.

Thanks for your contribution on this project,

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:17 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:29 pm
I was prompted to have Kevin dress up what you had put up here, then have them printed for all of our members and supporters.

Thanks for your contribution on this project,[/size]

I have received it. It looks great!

Thank you, sir.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:45 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:29 pm
Agent_of_the_Avalanche wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:59 pm
Will Williams wrote:

AA, if you've received your latest BULLETIN that was mailed on 30 January, you've noticed the 5" x 8" Affirmation on card stock, suitable for framing, that was inserted in it.

Thanks for your contribution on this project,

I recall a simple copy printed and posted at eye-level on the inside front door of the old National Office building in West Virginia. It felt like a great place to have it displayed as you couldn't fail to see it when walking out the door. The oaken Life Rune plaque made by those New England members who generously sent it to me a few years back occupies a place on my bedroom wall opposite where I put my head down on my bed that is also easily seen.

An oaken plaque with the Cosmotheist Affirmations would make an awesome home or office item. Those New England guys are awesome craftsmen.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.