Why don't all the pro-White organizations unite?

Scott

Re: Why don't all the pro-White organizations unite?

Post by Scott » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:17 pm

I'm a little late to this topic and new to the forum, but this thread interests me quite a bit. I am not a Christian but the idea of not allowing Christians into a WN movement because of their faith seems strange to me. That WN can work with Christians is clear, but this is not because they are compatible systems. This would be true for all kinds of beliefs and political parties. But it is pretty clear that they can exist together in people who don't have mental health issues. This gives WN organizations room to operate in with people who share at least some of their ideas. I don't know if the NV wants this kind of compromise, but its certainly not unworkable or unreasonable.
"What remains to be done by those who live now? On a worldwide scale, or even national, absolutely nothing. It is too late. The “twenty-fifth hour” has sounded for too long a time."
-- Savatri Devi

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:57 am

Scott wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:17 pm
I'm a little late to this topic and new to the forum, but this thread interests me quite a bit. I am not a Christian but the idea of not allowing Christians into a WN movement because of their faith seems strange to me. That WN can work with Christians is clear, but this is not because they are compatible systems. This would be true for all kinds of beliefs and political parties. But it is pretty clear that they can exist together in people who don't have mental health issues. This gives WN organizations room to operate in with people who share at least some of their ideas. I don't know if the NV wants this kind of compromise, but its certainly not unworkable or unreasonable.
National Alliance has and accepts Christian members. NV is the magazine arm of the National Alliance.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:43 pm

Scott wrote:
We in the National Alliance will not compromise our values, goals, ethics and so on with any Christian doctrine. Check out www.natall.com/about and www.natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/ for what we're about. Those who come with any ideologies that oppose ours and wish to change us are likely to be shown some other "movement" organizations they should try as they don't belong with us.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Robert Burns

Post by Robert Burns » Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:40 am

Scott wrote:
We Cosmotheists have our own beliefs that are entirely incompatible with those of Christians. If we compromise on those beliefs, then not only do we show a lack of conviction, but we are ensuring that our own beliefs will be diluted and washed away in time.

This is one reason Richard Dawkins' concept of "memes" is so useful. To most people the term just means funny pictures shared on the Internet, but it really refers to ideas as analogous to genes, as they do behave in basically the same way despite being secondary to genes. Namely, they go through a similar process of natural selection. They battle with each other and they evolve, and the memes that work become dominant, and the ones that don't die out.

Look around today at which ideologies are the most powerful and dominant, and then count how many of those are generally tolerant of those with alternative viewpoints. The answer is zero. Only those that strongly prefer the in-group and shun the out-group end up standing up to the pressure of natural selection.

So my view is that, if we want our belief system to win, as we do, we must be largely intolerant of other belief systems, as is the case for our race as a whole. If we want our race to survive, we must be largely intolerant of other races and strongly prefer our own. It doesn't mean we can never work together with other groups in some symbiotic way, but we can't lose sight of the fact that we are ultimately competitors on the evolutionary battlefield, not friends. We simply have common enemies.

Franco

Post by Franco » Wed May 18, 2022 4:06 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:07 am
Bump!

We've gotten inquiries asking why all pro-White groups can't unite. Dr. Pierce explains why here.

We have "stickied" this so I don't have to search for it again.

My 2 cents:

It would be hazardous for all WNs to join under one flag. Under such a situation, the federal government could wipe out the organization, using bogus legal bullshit, in one fell swoop, overnight. It's much harder to take down 5 groups than 1 group. Then, of course, there are the ideological issues as well...

--------------------------

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu May 19, 2022 8:47 am

Franco wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 4:06 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:07 am
Bump!

We've gotten inquiries asking why all pro-White groups can't unite. Dr. Pierce explains why here.

We have "stickied" this so I don't have to search for it again.

My 2 cents:

It would be hazardous for all WNs to join under one flag. Under such a situation, the federal government could wipe out the organization, using bogus legal bullshit, in one fell swoop, overnight. It's much harder to take down 5 groups than 1 group. Then, of course, there are the ideological issues as well...
Yes, those pesky ideological issues, as covered earlier in this topic -- issues like the claim that we are a Christian movement, based on Christian principles. :lol:

The Alliance cause of White preservation and renewal has been building for 50 years -- without any help from Jesus, thanks you -- while the federal government and government-approved churches have been in decline for at least that long. These trends will continue
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:17 pm

In light of a recent discussion on hobbyism and other related topics of interest to Alliance members, revisiting some thoughts by Dr. Pierce on the topic should be of value to all, newcomers and those who have been around awhile.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:02 pm

This topic keeps coming back, time and again. This time at National Vanguard https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/07/do ... ment-55810 in the comments section. Once again, outsiders believe we ought to bind with those of other organizations to get things done. There's a false belief still going around that binding all of us together will make one mighty force to overcome all problems.

For those new to WB and NV, re-read Dr. Pierce's essay above. When talking to other racially healthy Whites, this topic seems to one of the top issues on our minds. We need to be clear, consistent, and have made Dr. Pierce's view the consensus here because he's right.

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:11 pm

Steam-Powered wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:54 am
Am I the only one who sees all of Steam Powered’s posts as just a .? Did I miss something…?
H0195

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:02 am

No, I see it too. It's been like that for a while.
H0216