It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:16 am

N-word slip

• Author

Redwhiteandwhite

N-word slip

PostThu Nov 07, 2019 6:38 am

I was on a bus and I fell asleep for one second and I wake up and say the n-word..? Everyone heard me...

Jim Mathias

Re: N-word slip

PostSat Nov 09, 2019 1:54 am

Redwhiteandwhite wrote:I was on a bus and I fell asleep for one second and I wake up and say the n-word..? Everyone heard me...

Seems your dreams have been rather dark of late. Positive thinking about helping those Whites who are more receptive to the Alliance's message to check us out and perhaps join us might lead to more pleasant subconscious activity!
Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back" stickers.

Will Williams

Re: N-word slip

PostMon Nov 18, 2019 12:36 pm

Redwhiteandwhite wrote:I was on a bus and I fell asleep for one second and I wake up and say the n-word..? Everyone heard me...

Don't feel bad, Even Prince Andrew let slip "nigger" Poor prince, first the exposure of his close friendship with Jeffrey Epstein and child prostitution, now this:

Prince Andrew Accused Of Using N-Word
The revelations come as he faces a barrage of criticism for a “disastrous” BBC interview about his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein.
Sara C. Nelson HuffPost UK

Prince Andrew’s interview with BBC host Emily Maitlis this weekend has already been widely panned as “disastrous” — and now the royal has been accused of using the n-word during a meeting with a government aide.

According to Evening Standard columnist Rohan Silva, the Duke of York used the n-word at a Buckingham Palace meeting with him when he was a Downing Street advisor to the tech economy...
---

More, here: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/prince-a ... 47481b1722

Return to Dr. William Pierce