The Cost Of Brown Town

White Awake

The Cost Of Brown Town

Post by White Awake » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:45 pm

Having done a search, I believe that this has yet to be posted in your forum. I found it thoroughly interesting, and I believe that it is well researched.

It has been my privilege to work with the gentleman who created this video, and I am sure that I will not be leading anyone down any harmful paths by bringing his work to your attention.

I hope you enjoy it and find it interesting.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lGpgvkf3THs/

(I have made an edit and changed the bitchute code to a normal link, because I seem unable to embed the video using the bitchute button. Perhaps I am doing something wrong there.)
Professional pro-white narrator and voice artist. Feel free to contact me if you would like something read, recorded, and edited.

Grimork

Re: The Cost Of Brown Town

Post by Grimork » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:01 pm

White Awake wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:45 pm
(I have made an edit and changed the bitchute code to a normal link, because I seem unable to embed the video using the bitchute button. Perhaps I am doing something wrong there.)
Hi again, WA. Just wanted to touch on the bitchute embed button, so for uniformity the bitchute button works like the youtube and you would put the unique ID for the video in between the bitchute tags for example your video:

Code: Select all

[bitchute]lGpgvkf3THs[/bitchute]

White Awake

Post by White Awake » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:36 am

Thank you very much. I believe I tried that, and it didn't seem to work. Maybe it doesn't show up in preview mode.

Good that it's there now though anyway. :)
Professional pro-white narrator and voice artist. Feel free to contact me if you would like something read, recorded, and edited.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:03 am

The economic aspects of having Congoids or other races among us is of little importance as we're primarily concerned with the integrity and quality of our stock. Monetary concerns are of little use when our race's existence is at stake. Once gone, there's no bringing back Whites from death, which is eternal. Money is a tool that knows no such permanence.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:40 am

White Awake wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:45 pm

I hope you enjoy it and find it interesting.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lGpgvkf3THs/
The graphs are nicely done but there is no sound, not for me anyway.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White Awake

Post by White Awake » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:31 pm

Hmm, I have no idea why you don't get sound. There is certainly sound on the video, and it seems to play just fine for me. Perhaps it might be worth trying in a different browser?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:00 pm

White Awake wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:31 pm
Hmm, I have no idea why you don't get sound. There is certainly sound on the video, and it seems to play just fine for me. Perhaps it might be worth trying in a different browser?
It's not worth it to me to switch browsers to watch that video, thanks. It looks like alt-right stuff.

I noticed that the owner of the channel, Ryan Faulk, has more than 10,000 subscribers. I wonder, can you get him to feature Natall.com/Bitchute to his subs?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White Awake

Post by White Awake » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:13 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:00 pm
White Awake wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:31 pm
It's not worth it to me to switch browsers to watch that video, thanks. It looks like alt-right stuff.

I noticed that the owner of the channel, Ryan Faulk, has more than 10,000 subscribers. I wonder, can you get him to feature Natall.com/Bitchute to his subs?
I will be talking to him later today, and I'll ask him how he feels about that. Sure, I wouldn't expect you to install another browser just for that video. I just thought that if you already have another one, it's worth trying. I honestly have no idea why you don't get sound. It's just a normal BitChute video, and it plays with sound just fine on all my devices. :shock:

White Awake

Post by White Awake » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:24 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:03 am
The economic aspects of having Congoids or other races among us is of little importance as we're primarily concerned with the integrity and quality of our stock. Monetary concerns are of little use when our race's existence is at stake. Once gone, there's no bringing back Whites from death, which is eternal. Money is a tool that knows no such permanence.
I think that the video is something good to show white friends and family who are taking their first steps towards racial consciousness. Once people understand that there is an economic incentive to reconsider multi-ethnic social arrangements, they are then only going to be more open to reflecting on deeper and more far reaching considerations surrounding racial identity.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:40 am

White Awake wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:13 pm
I will be talking to him later today, and I'll ask him how he feels about that. Sure, I wouldn't expect you to install another browser just for that video. I just thought that if you already have another one, it's worth trying. I honestly have no idea why you don't get sound. It's just a normal BitChute video, and it plays with sound just fine on all my devices. :shock:
Thanks WA, I have had a lot of trouble with Bitchute in the past too. Some days it would play a couple mins of video, freeze into a permanent "pinwheel" load and never play again that day. Weird things happen with Bitchute sometimes. I'll blame it on server load or some such thing.