The Cost Of Brown Town

Jim Mathias

Re: The Cost Of Brown Town

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:28 am

White Awake wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:24 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:03 am
The economic aspects of having Congoids or other races among us is of little importance as we're primarily concerned with the integrity and quality of our stock. Monetary concerns are of little use when our race's existence is at stake. Once gone, there's no bringing back Whites from death, which is eternal. Money is a tool that knows no such permanence.
I think that the video is something good to show white friends and family who are taking their first steps towards racial consciousness. Once people understand that there is an economic incentive to reconsider multi-ethnic social arrangements, they are then only going to be more open to reflecting on deeper and more far reaching considerations surrounding racial identity.
How easy it would be for a Jew to counter economic arguments such as this with the low prices on nearly all goods sold to America and Whites from third world shìthole countries that employ non-White labor so cheap it's practically slavery all over again. Wallet based thinking opens the door to much confusion and conflict with the goals of qualitative improvement of our stock and achieving the Creator's self-completion. It may be used to promote those people of the ant-heap variety, the Chinese, who will outproduce Whites at lesser costs. Are you prepared to deal with this line of thinking from friends and family? I don't believe most are, though you personally may be able to tackle it. Open that can of worms at your own risk.

Regarding opening the door to higher racial consciousness, using economics brings us back to tallying the worth of human life in terms of dollars and cents, a rather dehumanizing (and certainly Jewish!) way of thinking. This hardly fosters deeper thoughts on achieving Higher Man and beyond. I'm ready to discard it totally.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Awake

Post by White Awake » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:50 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:28 am
White Awake wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:24 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:03 am
The economic aspects of having Congoids or other races among us is of little importance as we're primarily concerned with the integrity and quality of our stock. Monetary concerns are of little use when our race's existence is at stake. Once gone, there's no bringing back Whites from death, which is eternal. Money is a tool that knows no such permanence.
I think that the video is something good to show white friends and family who are taking their first steps towards racial consciousness. Once people understand that there is an economic incentive to reconsider multi-ethnic social arrangements, they are then only going to be more open to reflecting on deeper and more far reaching considerations surrounding racial identity.
How easy it would be for a Jew to counter economic arguments such as this with the low prices on nearly all goods sold to America and Whites from third world shìthole countries that employ non-White labor so cheap it's practically slavery all over again. Wallet based thinking opens the door to much confusion and conflict with the goals of qualitative improvement of our stock and achieving the Creator's self-completion. It may be used to promote those people of the ant-heap variety, the Chinese, who will outproduce Whites at lesser costs. Are you prepared to deal with this line of thinking from friends and family? I don't believe most are, though you personally may be able to tackle it. Open that can of worms at your own risk.

Regarding opening the door to higher racial consciousness, using economics brings us back to tallying the worth of human life in terms of dollars and cents, a rather dehumanizing (and certainly Jewish!) way of thinking. This hardly fosters deeper thoughts on achieving Higher Man and beyond. I'm ready to discard it totally.
Presumably economics will still matter in a white-only environment. I personally don't see economic considerations as existing in opposition to higher spiritual concerns. There is room for both. It really ought to be possible for healthy-minded white people to appreciate economic arguments without going on to dehumanise people or reduce them to economic units.

I expect that it is a consequence of the fact that we are having this conversation online that I have got the impression you are overly eager to lock horns where that need not happen. Probably if we had the chance to talk in person things would go more smoothly. :)
Professional pro-white narrator and voice artist. Feel free to contact me if you would like something read, recorded, and edited.

White Awake

Post by White Awake » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:58 am

Grimork wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:40 am
White Awake wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:13 pm
I will be talking to him later today, and I'll ask him how he feels about that. Sure, I wouldn't expect you to install another browser just for that video. I just thought that if you already have another one, it's worth trying. I honestly have no idea why you don't get sound. It's just a normal BitChute video, and it plays with sound just fine on all my devices. :shock:
Thanks WA, I have had a lot of trouble with Bitchute in the past too. Some days it would play a couple mins of video, freeze into a permanent "pinwheel" load and never play again that day. Weird things happen with Bitchute sometimes. I'll blame it on server load or some such thing.
My biggest problem with BitChute is the way videos seem to "expire". Older videos (say from 2017) often just die, and entirely stop playing.

If you want to know if a video is in that dead state, you can view the page source and try to save the mp4 seed file. If Bitchute is just being slow that day, it will appear in your save location as an mp4 file (or partial file at least). If however the video has gone to the BitChute graveyard for good, it will appear in your save location as an html file. Hope that's of some help.
Professional pro-white narrator and voice artist. Feel free to contact me if you would like something read, recorded, and edited.