any other method our citizens wish to engage in commerce within the USA
legal, allowing citizens to convert their savings accounts and money market
accounts to an non-dollar denominated currency. I would then warn everyone
I am about to destroy the Dollar. Of course no one will believe me. I would
next go about ignoring the debt limit and borrow trillions of dollars supported
by the FED. I would go on a massive buying spree, buying tons of gold, silver,
copper, platinum, palladium, tin, lead, tungsten, uranium, etc. If there is
anything we have learned in the last 8 years is that the FED can increase
their debt purchasing without any limits, not even the debt ceiling limit.
Therefore borrowing trillions of more dollars from the FED would be entirely
legal for a President. I would buy every barrel of crude oil available and
all of the tankers that anyone would sell. Once those prices start to skyrocket,
I would buy US equities, especially the equities that have large dollar debt.
Then I could also buy foreign currencies too. Oh by the way I would freeze the
US financial debt market so no one could dump their eight trillion dollars of
debt held outside the FED.

The dollar will crash. All US denominated debt will become worthless. All US
citizens would have no mortgage debt, no credit card debt, no student loan debt,
no automobile debt. All US corporations would be worth more according to how much
leverage in US denominated debt they have. Fun. Fun. Would there be a dislocation.
Yes. But in the end the US government will now have a positive balance sheet of
trillions of dollars in hard assets and securities. The twenty trillion dollars of
debt that our grandchildren would have to pay is zero. Congress might as well go
home. They aren’t going to like being powerless. You also have to realize, that I
am actually recapitalizing the United States to the tune of more then 80 Trillion
dollars. By destroying the US dollar, I am eliminating the national debt, all state
and local debt, all corporate debt, commercial and noncommercial mortgage debt,
credit card debt, auto loan debt, and student loan debt.

The next thing I would do is to send all the entitlement programs down to the states.
I would finance them temporarily with the now trillions of dollars in hard assets,
the Federal government will have acquired. If I am nice I will let Federal workers
go to the states and administer the now state run entitlement programs. Oh and people
forget the US government also owns about twenty percent of the land mass of the USA
and gets penny’s on the dollar for letting people use it. That will change.

Now its time to install the new US Government . In brief this is how it will work.

A federal government that's responsibilities are to make sure that individual freedom
is not abused by state government and to defend our nation. A state government that
is responsible for all present federal entitlements, all revenue collection for the
state, county, and city level. The state government will be held accountable for any
violation of the rights of Caucasians by the state, county or local level by the
Federal government. The states cannot impede the freedom of the individual residents
or visiting US citizens within their state nor can they get revenue from taxation of
any interstate commerce on an individual or corporate level. The states cannot tax
income that individuals or corporations derive from other states.

There is no Federal Income tax, because 95% of all the nonmilitary portion of the
federal government will disappear, including the presidency, and congress.

The supreme court will increase to two members elected for six year terms from each
state and from the two new totally Tax and regulation free Federal cities, which will
be Washington DC., which I will rename the Emerald City. The Federal government will
derive revenue from leasing out land in the old Washington DC. Buildings will be
privately built and owned from the leased property. All the present private owners
in Washington dc will be kicked out including all the foreign embassies. The other
Totally Tax and regulation free Federal city will be built on Camp Pendleton an
area as big as Rhode Island which is sitting on a piece of very attractive, California
beach front property.

There will be no federal control of currency. No FED, The federal government will however
retake possession of all interstate highways, airports, ports, and privately lease these
facilities out for income to support the military. This way any citizen who goes to an
airport, or on the interstate or to a port will no longer be under state law.

That together with the income from two cities where every corporation and rich folks
will want to relocate will pay for the federal military. There will be no state military.

So everyone can have their cake and eat it too. Anyone can continue on entitlements as
long as the states citizens continue to vote for them and can finance them. At the same
time, anyone can enjoy complete freedom by only doing business with out of the state or
out of the country. The states will not be able to tax or interfere with out of state
or out of country activities. Believe, I have lived all over the USA, folks barely want
to leave their home towns. There will be plenty of revenue that states can tax to keep
the state going.

I am allowing states to charge up to 50% income tax on income derived within the state
and/or state sales tax up to 50% all subject to democratic votes of citizens of that state.

Total change in the law code criminal and civics to one that is much more rational and
the civil laws replaced mostly with insurance.

That’s, just some of my ideas.

Thanks any questions will be answered. But based on what happened to Hong Kong after
World War 2, I expect under this new system, that after a short period of readjustment,
the wealth production in this country will soar.

I expect 50% increase in wealth each year compounded.

Go Michael Fiedler for president. I only need to win one state and have Hillary and Donald
not get a majority of the electoral votes and it will be sent to the House. They can't
elect Hillary. They can't possible re-elect Donald. They will have to elect me and hope I
can't get anything done. Ha they have no idea what I could do!

https://www.campaignmoney.com/political ... p?cycle=16