Jew Banksters Get The Boot!

Wade Hampton III

Jew Banksters Get The Boot!

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:57 pm

Why is THIS not all over the news? Russia's Vladimir Putin declares total independence
from criminal Jew Rothschild banking cartel!

NTS posted....

We all know by now how the Jewish banking scum has controlled our nations' wealth and
has caused the ruination of our financial system and leaving us all on the verge of
economic collapse.... It is disgusting that I have to point out that even here in
Canada, this nation owes some 3+ TRILLION dollars in odious debt to these banking
scumbags and we are hopelessly having to do "debt repayments" to these diabolical
criminals when that money can be used elsewhere to improve the lives of Canadians..
.... The situation may be dire here in Canada as we are being crushed by immoral
and illegal debts to these Jewish criminal banking scum...But lets face it, for
the situation in Canada pales by comparison to the horrendous debt owed by the
United States to these criminals as well!

But what about Russia? Surely with the fall of Communism in that nation back in
1992, the Jewish oligarchs and other scumbag bankers must have been frothing at
their mouths with the idea of having the Russian people crushed by endless debt
repayments and perpetual enslavement to these scumbag Jewish bankers as a result,
right? Well, guess what... I want to present the following most important article
here for all to see for themselves about what Russia has done to not only pay off
their "debts" but send the criminal Jewish banking scumbags running from their nation!
Here is an article from the Political Vel Craft website, at www.politicalvelcraft.org,
where apparently Putin in Russia has not only said goodbye to the criminal Jewish
Rothschild odious debt on his nation, but has in fact BANNED these same scumbags from
ever setting up shop again in the Russian Federation! Here is that most important
article here, and I have further thoughts and comments to follow:

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com ... ussia.html