Economic Collapse - A New Theory

Wade Hampton III

Economic Collapse - A New Theory

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:25 pm

Anonymous posted...

If you don't have 30 minutes, .....I believe many industries have already failed.
I believe they have, with printed money, been propped up and infused with cash
since 2009. I believe the Treasury/FED NOW has a form of A.I. software that knows
exactly how much cash to inject in a certain industry or Fortune 500 company with
the least amount of inflationary effect. If you can create a trillion a day on a
keyboard and email it to "whomever" you want, nothing ever fails, does it? This
ultimate system of fraud breaks down (the collapse) only when the rest of the world
is no longer lining up to accept our fake U.S. Dollar.

Wade Hampton III

Re: Economic Collapse - A New Theory

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:04 pm

Boomers & Busters...

In 2008, governments and central banks were able to avert a depression and
the failure of every major bank by borrowing trillions to bail them out,
slashing interest rates to zero, and creating money to buy up trillions
more in assets to artificially keep prices high. This was a temporary fix
(they’re still doing it) that has set the stage for a bigger calamity in
the future. When the next crash inexorably arrives, they will be unable
to employ this strategy a second time.

This could happen in 2 years or 2 days but it will eventually occur. As
before every crisis, the dominoes are in place. What tips them over and
when is unknown. It could just as easily start in Europe as the US. The
consequences will be as unprecedented as they are profound. In the very
least, many retirees will see the value of the pensions and private plans
they depend on plummet. The ability to fund SS will also come under
pressure. Many people will feel desperate and cheated, with nothing to
lose. Rocky times are ahead.

Why is this Never Talked About?

I really doubt that rising presidential hopefuls like Kamala Harris or
Cory Booker even understand compound interest to the point where they
could perform a simple calculation. Many others understand that this
issue is a real downer. “MAGA” or “I’m with her” sound much better than
“You’re screwed and I have no solution”. The MSM is reluctant to discuss
it because underfunded pensions implicitly call into question the wisdom
of gibs and expensive 3rd world population transfers. However, the Alt-
Right should be focused on it. We’ve grown exasperated watching the
latest Islamic atrocity or chimpout fail to move the needle. The sheep
must be impoverished in order to become receptive to reality. Cheer up.
Angry, destitute retirees are our army of White Walkers waiting to bring
a rotten, unsuspecting world to an end.

-By Tom Shackleford and originally published on Identity Dixie.
Outta Cash
Outta Cash
aarp-baby-boomers.jpg (276.89 KiB) Viewed 5328 times

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2017/0 ... rs-part-1/

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:52 am

The problem with this theory is that White Americans do not revolt very often. When they do it is limited in scope and ends quickly. White Americans, historically have little stomach for prolonged violence. Nothing will change in an economic collapse except a few more than normal will be killed and a few more than normal will go hungry. We have 300 years of examples:

Bacon's Rebellion
Andros Insurrection
The War of the Regulators
The War of the New Hampshire Grants
Shay's Rebellion
The Whiskey Insurrection
Nat Turner's Rebellion
The Dorr War
The Pullman Strike
The Bonus Army
The Battle of Blair Mountain (largest armed insurrection in US history)
Montana Freemen
Bunkerville
Malheur Wildlife

I did not add the Revolutionary war or the war between the states. All of these were limited in duration. Many fizzled as soon as the leader ran died or capitulated.

There is no reason to think Whites will do anything new. In countries like South Africa Whites who can afford it live in walled and gated communities do so. They did not revolt.

Even IF there were a limited revolt it wouldn't take on the shape of a revolution or sweeping change. Our people just don't have it in them ... It is quite possible they never had it in them.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:06 pm

David Pringle wrote:The problem with this theory is that White Americans do not revolt very often... Our people just don't have it in them ... It is quite possible they never had it in them.
The problem with that theory is that we wouldn't be here today as kinsmen had our people not had a will to survive as a people, living among our own kind and breeding with our own kind exclusively. That is normal. That is natural. That is good. To oppose that is bad.

We'll have a White world again and there will be plenty of responsible, serious Whites willing to help us build it.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:04 am

Will Williams wrote:
David Pringle wrote:The problem with this theory is that White Americans do not revolt very often... Our people just don't have it in them ... It is quite possible they never had it in them.
The problem with that theory is that we wouldn't be here today as kinsmen had our people not had a will to survive as a people, living among our own kind and breeding with our own kind exclusively. That is normal. That is natural. That is good. To oppose that is bad.

We'll have a White world again and there will be plenty of responsible, serious Whites willing to help us build it.
That is our goal, the One Purpose. There will be plenty of healthy, serious Whites to build with us.

But that doesn't change the fact that our kinsmen as a whole don't do anything dangerous like revolt, especially in America. And when they do, it is limited in scope and duration. Every one of the incidents I listed above, which have taken place over the past 300 plus years fizzled quickly and was not really violent, especially if we compare them to modern standards. The majority of modern Americans are Lemmings who will only follow the group they perceive as having the most authority (media?). Hence the the need for Cadre and to look for the best, not the crowd. This is why, the very reason, a big tent voter based approach will never work.

In Europe there's a chance for sweeping change - but not here in America.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:05 am

I suppose the most popular kind of revolution for Whites will always be a "soft" or "passive" revolution. Look, for example, at white flight from the cities. Rather than staying in our homes and defending ourselves in what would more likely than not be a bloody battle, we chose to reorganize in suburbs. Our intentions to not be around non-whites were obvious, but our stomach for violence wasn't strong enough.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:06 pm

White Man 1 wrote:Rather than staying in our homes and defending ourselves in what would more likely than not be a bloody battle, we chose to reorganize in suburbs. Our intentions to not be around non-whites were obvious, but our stomach for violence wasn't strong enough.
I remember reading, maybe at American Renaissance, that once the black population goes over 10% whites start bailing out of the neighborhood.
Not only do home values depreciate but there's that petty crime like vehicle/shed/garage/home thefts/break-ins that start happening plus sending your children to school with these black predators.
Every (loud mouthed) liberal "one race human race" person I've met ALWAYS seems to live in lily white suburbia, you'd never find them living on Rosa Parks Boulevard in Paterson so they could enjoy the joys of diversity and have their children culturally enriched at a majority black school.
As far a stomach for violence - we're playing in a rigged game; a black can attack and beat a white man to death and claim "he called me ni&&er" and charges would be dropped.
Now you or me (Stormfront moderator, oh boy!) if we had to use deadly force against a black it had better totally air tight that it was a life or death matter - with witnesses.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:36 pm

PhuBai68 wrote: if we had to use deadly force against a black it had better totally air tight that it was a life or death matter - with witnesses. [/i]
If it a situation gets that bad, it's best not to have any witnesses, and leave no survivors. Dispose of the bodies like this: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3272

As for Whites being too weak or too lazy, or whatever, to fight, call me optimistic that our Remnant from the Kipling school of stalwart Saxons will be in place to direct and lead those other awakened kinsmen when pushed too far.

---
THE WRATH OF THE
AWAKENED SAXON

by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddenly bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:12 pm

Will Williams wrote:
PhuBai68 wrote: if we had to use deadly force against a black it had better totally air tight that it was a life or death matter - with witnesses. [/i]
If it a situation gets that bad, it's best not to have any witnesses, and leave no survivors. Dispose of the bodies like this: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3272

As for Whites being too weak or too lazy, or whatever, to fight, call me optimistic that our Remnant from the Kipling school of stalwart Saxons will be in place to direct and lead those other awakened kinsmen when pushed too far.
Henry Bowman style disposal. Very effective.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:12 am

Lee Adler posted....

Despite the new highs and the great growth and yada yada yada ....we are on the brink of a
recession. I have the numbers to prove it. And the numbers don't lie. Data on Federal tax
collections comes to us in real time every day, courtesy of the US Treasury. This is
unmassaged real data, not the endlessly finagled economic data put out by various other
US government agencies. Tracking the tax data regularly enables us to see how the US
economy is actually behaving, versus how the government wants you to think it's behaving.
That's important because the current data tells us something really big about the US
economy that nobody knows yet. It won't show up in the official GDP data for months, but
it could rock the markets and cause the Fed to change course. Here's the big news.
51960.JPG
51960.JPG (49 KiB) Viewed 4871 times
Withholding tax collections plunged in the second half of November, suggesting that the
US is on the brink of, if not entering, recession. The drop in withholding not only broke
a yearlong uptrend, but it has established a downtrend. After adjusting for wage inflation,
the year to year comparison is now slightly negative. It means that the US is barely hanging
above recession. It will take a couple of months more before we know for sure one way or
the other, depending on how strong or weak collections are. Officially it takes 2 quarters
in a row of falling GDP for the NBER to call a recession. By the time that second GDP report
comes out, months after the tax data has already tipped us off, the recession will have
already been under way for 7-9 months. But the Fed wouldn't materially loosen policy until
then. There's no guarantee that the numbers will go negative in the short run. Consequently,
we should not expect any loosening of policy until at least late 2018. That's plenty of time
for tight monetary policy, euphemistically named "normalization," to cause considerable
damage to stock prices. The Fed started real tightening in October. It has begun to shrink
its balance sheet. That will pull money out of the banking system. The program is starting
very gradually, with only baby steps that are barely impacting the markets. But over time
it will increasingly drain money from the pool of cash available to purchase stocks and bonds.
This has set up the conditions for a bearish stock market, but as I have been emphasizing,
it won't necessarily trigger them immediately. As you know if you have been following along
with these reports, we've been looking to January-February as the likely window for a market
high. Because the tax data is real time hard data, it gives us an edge. Economic data is
lagged and manipulated. It often takes another month, or several months, before the economic
data reflects what the tax data has already shown. With the benefit of knowing what the tax
data tells us about the actual state of the economy, we can move in advance of the crowd.
We can more easily identify the false narrative, or at least the old narrative that is no
longer true. The strength in the tax data prior to November told us that the economy was
heating up. That told us that the Fed would tighten. These cycles tend to last a few years.
During that time the Fed has difficulty because the economy defies conventional wisdom and
continues to heat up as interest rates rise. Bear markets thrive in these environments. Each
time the market sells off, the bottom is declared and dip buyers come in. But the ensuing
rally falls short of the last one and the market rolls over again. Early in the cycle the
opportunity usually presents itself to place judicious short positions on both individual
industries and the broad market. I give suggestions for those based on technical analysis
in the Wall Street Examiner Pro Trader Daily Trades List.
51636.JPG
51636.JPG (79.78 KiB) Viewed 4871 times
Total withholding tax collections are available to us virtually in real time in the US
Treasury's Daily Treasury Statements, released with just a one day lag, which makes them
an excellent analytical resource. However, they are extremely volatile day to day so I
rely more on a monthly moving average of the 11 day total collections, comparing that
with the prior year. Smoothing sacrifices a bit of timeliness to get a clearer picture
of the trend without losing too much of the edge that the daily data provides. Unfortunately,
I have found even the 11 day total data too noisy for meaningful comparison so I've had
to resort to additional smoothing. As a result the smoothed data is a little slow, so I
also look at raw data trends to get a better sense of timing. Withholding tax collections
are now signaling that the US economy is on the cusp of possible recession. The annual
growth rate slipped to +2.2% as of December 5. That's before inflation. Average weekly
earnings have lately been growing at somewhat north of 2.5% (but there's no inflation,
ahem). So applying a 2.5% wage inflation factor indicates that real growth is now slightly
negative.

Do that 2 quarters in a row and it would be an official recession. The Fed wouldn't loosen
policy until at least then and possibly later. Furthermore, there's no guarantee that the
numbers will go negative in the short run. Consequently we should not expect any loosening
of liquidity probably until at least October, and maybe later. This weakening in withholding
tax collections followed 2 very strong months in September-October where they were gaining
around 8-9% on a year to year basis. At the same time, we were seeing canaries in the coal
mine in other tax series, particularly excise taxes, that told us that there was something
rotten going on. This supports one of my pet sayings. "Employers are always the last to get
the news"-along with investors! The big gains over the summer were probably more about huge
gains in withholding from those at the very top of the income spectrum, and not about broad
based recovery. Big percentage gains by those earning millions skew the topline totals to
obscure weak gains, if any, in the middle of the spectrum.

That's bearish because it keeps the Fed on its tightening course. Markets top out when the
economic news is good because that's when central banks pull the punchbowl. That process
is under way again. We already know what the outcome will be. It is only a matter of time.