The Price of Gold: Does It Matter?

White Man 1

Re: The Price of Gold: Does It Matter?

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:38 am

Like Kevin said in his broadcast a couple months back, the value of gold is only as much as we allow it to be acceptable in trade for our time, the most valuable resource we have. What is the smallest amount of gold you would accept for an hour of your labor?

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:05 pm

White Man 1 wrote: What is the smallest amount of gold you would accept for an hour of your labor?
Probably ¾ of a gram which right now would be worth approximately $31.75 US depending of course on the "labor" itself.
If say I was sitting down with a box a handgun brass containing 9mm and .45 ACP with two empty boxes to sort them then put them in maybe ½ gram or if it was stacking split wood in a woodshed in July maybe a whole gram - depends on what that hour of work is.
Attachments
7-16-09 (3).JPG
7-16-09 (3).JPG (273.3 KiB) Viewed 5257 times
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:42 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
White Man 1 wrote: What is the smallest amount of gold you would accept for an hour of your labor?
Probably ¾ of a gram which right now would be worth approximately $31.75 US depending of course on the "labor" itself.
If say I was sitting down with a box a handgun brass containing 9mm and .45 ACP with two empty boxes to sort them then put them in maybe ½ gram or if it was stacking split wood in a woodshed in July maybe a whole gram - depends on what that hour of work is.

How about spreading the National Alliance message?

We all do this for free, of course, because our children and grandchildren's futures are too precious to be measured in gold.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:59 pm

White Man 1 wrote: How about spreading the National Alliance message?[/b]

We all do this for free, of course, because our children and grandchildren's futures are too precious to be measured in gold.
I plug the Alliance whenever anyone asks on "the board", your chairman will confirm that.

Meanwhile Indians, Pakistanis, Africans, Mexicans, Central Americans, South Americans and lord knows what else swarm our borders.
Go Trump!
Our only hope (sadly).

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:03 am

Goldman Sachs assumes the position on the gold question:
56835.JPG
56835.JPG (95.63 KiB) Viewed 5183 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:52 am

No. Gold is a horrible investment.

Imagine having $1 million in late 2014 and investing it in gold. You would own about 50 pounds of the precious metal and at the current price, if you held on to it, you would have lost money on your investment.

Now imagine if you had invested that $1 million in the reconstituted National Alliance of late 2014 under its new forward-looking Piercean leadership. Who knows where our Alliance would be today had you done that? What is known is that your name would be immortalized for gererations of our people to come for your sacrifice for Our Cause.

Will there even be future generations of our people beyond the 21st century if our people do not organize for the preservation and exclusive benefit of the shrinking White race? Not likely. So what if donations to the NA or the Cosmotheist Church do not get government-approved IRS tax exemptions for donations to them like every Jew and other non-White religious and political group enjoys. Do not expect any advantages in this expanding race war from the United States government.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:02 am

PhuBai68 wrote:
White Man 1 wrote: How about spreading the National Alliance message?[/b]

I plug the Alliance whenever anyone asks on "the board", your chairman will confirm that.

Meanwhile Indians, Pakistanis, Africans, Mexicans, Central Americans, South Americans and lord knows what else swarm our borders.
Go Trump!
Our only hope (sadly).
Trump offers false hope to White America. The National Alliance offers real hope.
POTUS prays to the Jewish god for "His" chosen people
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:54 pm

Will Williams wrote:No. Gold is a horrible investment.

Once again, it depends on how you look at it. In February of 1978 Wade bought 17 South African Krugerrands
just over the spot price of $188/oz. Even at today's spot price, look at them now! As for the NA, it would be
more than 17 years before Wade would even, by way of a pirated copy of "Who Rules America," learn of the
existence of the National Alliance message. Add a few years onto that and by 2002, watch in despair as WLP's
dream disintegrate into a cesspool under the stewardship(?) of the Giebe/Walker/Fields axis. Only now, under
the Command of Captain Williams, has the NA began it re-ascendancy to the world's foremost White Nationalist
organization. Then - as now - perspective and context remain the prime values each and everyone must focus
upon.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:59 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote: Once again, it depends on how you look at it.
THIS You Can Trust...

I have been thinking this over for the rest of the afternoon
and now into the night....

...not Jesus

...not SPLC

...not God

...not women

...not even steel

As what is left of the Caucasian Western World collapses onto
itself into an orgy of cannibalism and Capitalistic "self-
interest...."

..because who had the steel (and the Mossad 'Rule By Deception')
got the gold in the first place!

The Golden Rule:

Who has the gold...makes the rules!
56844.jpg
56844.jpg (62.42 KiB) Viewed 5114 times
THIS..and ONLY this..you can trust!
You Tell 'Em Boy
You Tell 'Em Boy
56843.JPG (43.61 KiB) Viewed 5114 times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz2DknROaI8

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:17 am

Will Williams wrote:No. Gold is a horrible investment.

Imagine having $1 million in late 2014 and investing it in gold. You would own about 50 pounds of the precious metal and at the current price, if you held on to it, you would have lost money on your investment.

IDK Chairman,
I remember when gold was in the $800 per ounce area on the phone with a fellow retiree saying how I should have put some of my IRA money (no pension mind you, that wasn't there) into gold.
His reply was, "it's topped out, too late now".
I kept watching gold and when it was about $900+ area (or so) an ounce I decided to pull some $$$ out of our savings account and buy some one ounce gold eagles.
It went up to damned near $2K an ounce but I held fast and stayed the course - still ahead but should've sold and re-bought.
Trouble is "the buyers" - my son put a bunch into silver at about $26 ± or so an ounce, it went to near 40 but now it's $14.91.
When it was $32 I went to a "buyer" but he knocked $4 an ounce off for his "handling fee" so the lad would be handing any profit to the middle man.
If you know what you're doing it could be a good investment - - - maybe.
I'll just hang onto my few eagles meantime.