The Price of Gold: Does It Matter?

Joakuim

Re: The Price of Gold: Does It Matter?

Post by Joakuim » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:00 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:53 pm
Silver would be the best asset to hold
(in addition to certain crypto/digital
assets) if the dollar crashed to worthlessness.
Historically, over the last 5,000 years, gold
and silver have been the ultimate source of
money, when other forms fail. Now we have
crypto/the blockchain too. There are some
opportunities for wealth preservation in
that sector as well.
Hello, Wade Hampton III!Is it possible that you share your thoughts about "certain crypto assets"? I have been studying cryptomarket for the last perhaps 3 years but still I can't be even 50% sure which coin to invest in besides BTC. A lot of crypto assets which were considered sort of fundamentals in 2017 now are treated almost like no-one-needs-them coins. It would be awesome to find out how you choose crypto assets in terms of their investing attractiveness.

Backwoods

Post by Backwoods » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:19 am

PhuBai68 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:23 pm
The North Koreans actually were counterfeiting 50 and one hundred dollar bills that were almost perfect.
The only two countries in the world that don't have a Rothschild fiat monetary system yet are Iran and North Korea. It should be no surprise that our "intelligence agencies" and the Jewsmedia warn us that these countries are a great threat to us and suggest we go to war. That stated, it would not surprise me if they made up the story about NK printing US dollars. I remember about 20 some years ago the media told us that the towel heads in the Middle east were pumping out perfect $20 bills, and I believed at the time that they made it up to build support for another war in Israels interest.

The investor has basically two choices, tangible assets or paper assets. Of course Jews can manipulate both but their power to change the value of tangible assets is very limited compared to their power to change the value of paper assets. I suspect a Jewish hand in all the cryptocurrencies and I won't touch them myself. Some may consider electronic assets to be a third choice, but I see them as easily manipulated and place them in the same category as paper assets. Actually, Federal Reserve Notes can now be considered electronic assets, as they issue them electronically as well as print them, but that doesn't make them any more legitimate.

Old Aardvark

Post by Old Aardvark » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:56 pm

I agree that crypto currencies, and Bitcoin in particular, are a foolish investment that will ultimately become worthless. They have no intrinsic value; therefore, they are not real money. Their price is so volatile they could never be used as even a fiat currency. How do you value something when the price goes from less than a hundred dollars to nearly $20,000 in a few months and then falls back below $5,000 also in a matter of months. Bitcoin is an object for speculation, no different than the Tulip mania that gripped Holland a few centuries ago. There is no privacy or anonymity with Bitcoin. The blockchain technology records every transaction, perfect for the IRS. And if the power grid goes down, what do you have? Nothing. In fact, Bitcoin is so complex and requires so much electricity for computing, that alone guarantees it would never be used for a currency in daily transactions.

Bitcoin is being heavily promoted by the cable business networks. I believe it is part of the effort to keep the price of gold and silver suppressed. CNN and Fox business news along with CNBC ignore precious metals but have constant happy talk about Bitcoin, which along with the futures markets of paper derivative gold and silver contracts are used to contain gold and silver prices. Why? Because rising gold and silver are considered to be an indication of the worth -- or worthlessness -- of the US dollar, which is the present global reserve currency. Russia, China and much of the rest of the world are moving away from the dollar and using gold to settle international trade accounts. Gold is a tier 1 asset for government central banks. Just ask yourself, if Bitcoin is so valuable, then why aren't central banks buying and holding it?

The best investment to preserve wealth going forward I believe is silver, generally held in the form of one-ounce rounds or in old Constitutional US silver coins. I also own gold and silver mining stocks, which are much better investments than Bitcoin if you are looking to make trades in the shorter term that will earn you more fiat dollars. Gold and silver have been money for thousands of years. They were the only form of money allowed by the Founders in the original US Constitution. They are honest money. By ditching gold and silver our government was able to gain enormous power by printing unlimited amounts of paper currency and thus grow much larger. The only way to limit the power of government is to force a return to gold and silver as the foundation of our money system. There is a reason Wall Street and our government are promoting Bitcoin for the masses while they try to suppress the price of gold and silver. It is to maintain their power and control over us.

If you are interested in buying and holding gold and silver, the best prices are to be had at the most reputable online dealers such as SD Bullion, BGASC and Sprott Money. If you wish to sell your holdings back and make a profit, they will also buy it back.

Bitcoin is a short-term trade at best, and it is very risky. You could easily lose 100 percent of your investment. Do your own due diligence.

Old Aardvark

Post by Old Aardvark » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:03 pm

The question we should ask is, why does the price of gold (and silver) matter to the National Alliance and to our race? Gold and silver matter because when their prices are rising in US dollars, that means the US financial system is growing weaker, and that means the US government is growing weaker, and that means Jewish power is growing weaker.

Right now, in late 2020, the greatest threat to Jewish power is a collapse in the value of the US dollar... and especially if that means the US dollar loses its place as the global reserve currency. That will happen one day, and that day may not be in the distant future. It could be much sooner than any of us realize.

So why does it matter if the dollar loses reserve currency status? Because when it does the US has to play by the same rules as the rest of the world. It can no longer break the rules of finance and print infinite amounts of money. When that happens the US house of cards collapses, as does our military, the FBI and CIA, and our federal and state governments. Jewish power will implode. Everything will suddenly become local and on a much smaller and less complex scale. In much of the country anarchy will quickly follow. Things will get real because nobody can be bought off anymore. Nobody will have anything left to lose. The Jewish regime will end, and our opportunity to replace it will begin.

My advice to all patriots is to stay cool, stay low and be patient. As long as the Jews have the power of the US money printing press, their power cannot be challenged. When that power is no more, then things radically change -- to our advantage.

The best thing any of us can do to bring that day closer is to buy silver bullion.

Backwoods

Post by Backwoods » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:08 pm

Old Aardvark wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:03 pm
? Gold and silver matter because when their prices are rising in US dollars, that means the US financial system is growing weaker, and that means the US government is growing weaker, and that means Jewish power is growing weaker.
Jews have so much wealth that a few trillion here and there won't matter much, but I agree with your statement because when gold and silver spike it sends a signal that something is wrong with our monetary system. This is what Jews fear from the metals and the reason they work so hard to keep prices low.
It may be that their monetary system has run it's course and will die soon no matter what they do. They don't fear the loss of wealth near as much as they fear exposure. If the goyim ever find out what a scam has been foisted upon them, there will be hell to pay.
Suppressed gold and silver prices are a buying opportunity for us. especially silver.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:35 pm

Old Aardvark wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:56 pm
I agree that crypto currencies, and Bitcoin in particular, are a foolish investment that will ultimately become worthless. They have no intrinsic value; therefore, they are not real money...
The best investment to preserve wealth going forward I believe is silver, generally held in the form of one-ounce rounds or in old Constitutional US silver coins... Bitcoin is a short-term trade at best, and it is very risky. You could easily lose 100 percent of your investment. Do your own due diligence.
Lots of wisdom here, Old Aardvark. I like the pre-1964 silver coins, called "junk" for some reason. They're not junk to me. They're real and will never become worthless.
The question we should ask is, why does the price of gold (and silver) matter to the National Alliance and to our race?
Because, like you say, it's real. I don't do the cryptocurrency thing myself, but am glad that others do and can. Since the Jews have made it impossible for our online store customers to use their credit cards, Paypal and other financial services to purchase our books and CDs, we are still in business thanks in part to Bitcoin purchases.

Some other folks accept Bitcoin so we spend them as fast as we receive them. Most of our customers have become accustomed to sending checks or money orders since the Jew hasn't foreclosed on that option. No one sends gold or silver...yet.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ