Revere Payments, a "non-woke" payment processor?

Post Reply
BenMillan
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:58 pm

Revere Payments, a "non-woke" payment processor?

Post by BenMillan » Sat May 14, 2022 3:45 am

Has anyone heard about these guys before? They claim to be a non-woke payment processor.

https://reverepayments.com/

User avatar
Jim Mathias
Posts: 2751
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Revere Payments, a "non-woke" payment processor?

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat May 14, 2022 4:21 am

Don't all payment processors have to use the Jew banks to make electronic transactions happen? This appears to be another entity that will do business with the Semitically Incorrect (that's us) until the Banksters find out then lean on the processors to drop us.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

User avatar
Will Williams
Posts: 3604
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Revere Payments, a "non-woke" payment processor?

Post by Will Williams » Sat May 14, 2022 5:47 pm

From Revere's site:
Automatically update credit card details, avoiding disruption to your revenue and the expense of managing failed payments.

Yeah, sure. :roll: Our customers' credit cards cannot be used on our site. They are all blocked, as are PayPal, Stripe, Strike and any of the other financial services for online commerce. How will Revere "update" credit card details so our customers can use their credit cards with us like they can with everyone else?

"Non-woke"? Is that the new ebonic replacement term for Politically Incorrect?

Our people should not be using nigger language, no matter how popular:
"Despite the recent spike in its usage, ‘woke’ is not a new word. It was first used in the 1940s and was created as a political term by black Americans. It means to be awake to issues of social justice and racial justice."

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=4580


We in the Alliance don't mind being called Politically Incorrect. That's what we are and everyone understands the term. Our version of "racial justice" is hated by the PC crowd. We won't be describing ourselves as non-woke, even if Revere thinks we might be.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

BenMillan
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:58 pm

Re: Revere Payments, a "non-woke" payment processor?

Post by BenMillan » Sun May 15, 2022 9:47 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 5:47 pm
From Revere's site:
Automatically update credit card details, avoiding disruption to your revenue and the expense of managing failed payments.

Yeah, sure. :roll: Our customers' credit cards cannot be used on our site. They are all blocked, as are PayPal, Stripe, Strike and any of the other financial services for online commerce. How will Revere "update" credit card details so our customers can use their credit cards with us like they can with everyone else?

"Non-woke"? Is that the new ebonic replacement term for Politically Incorrect?

Our people should not be using nigger language, no matter how popular:
"Despite the recent spike in its usage, ‘woke’ is not a new word. It was first used in the 1940s and was created as a political term by black Americans. It means to be awake to issues of social justice and racial justice."

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=4580


We in the Alliance don't mind being called Politically Incorrect. That's what we are and everyone understands the term. Our version of "racial justice" is hated by the PC crowd. We won't be describing ourselves as non-woke, even if Revere thinks we might be.
Just to be clear, I don't talk like that, I just use it in search terms. :x All the marxist wordplay and niggerspeak disgusts me just as much as anyone else here. But a search for "politically incorrect payment processor" doesn't turn up anything.

Banking and payment processing won't ever be clean unless it's a public utility within a jew-free, White country, like Hitler accomplished with the Reich's Mark.

User avatar
Will Williams
Posts: 3604
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Revere Payments, a "non-woke" payment processor?

Post by Will Williams » Sun May 15, 2022 11:35 am

BenMillan wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 9:47 am
Will Williams wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 5:47 pm
From Revere's site:
Automatically update credit card details, avoiding disruption to your revenue and the expense of managing failed payments.

Yeah, sure. :roll: Our customers' credit cards cannot be used on our site. They are all blocked, as are PayPal, Stripe, Strike and any of the other financial services for online commerce. How will Revere "update" credit card details so our customers can use their credit cards with us like they can with everyone else?

"Non-woke"? Is that the new ebonic replacement term for Politically Incorrect?

Our people should not be using nigger language, no matter how popular:
"Despite the recent spike in its usage, ‘woke’ is not a new word. It was first used in the 1940s and was created as a political term by black Americans. It means to be awake to issues of social justice and racial justice."

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=4580


We in the Alliance don't mind being called Politically Incorrect. That's what we are and everyone understands the term. Our version of "racial justice" is hated by the PC crowd. We won't be describing ourselves as non-woke, even if Revere thinks we might be.
Just to be clear, I don't talk like that, I just use it in search terms. :x All the marxist wordplay and niggerspeak disgusts me just as much as anyone else here. But a search for "politically incorrect payment processor" doesn't turn up anything.

Banking and payment processing won't ever be clean unless it's a public utility within a jew-free, White country, like Hitler accomplished with the Reich's Mark.
Very good, Ben. I try to get our people to cease using what you call niggerspeak, even to search the Internet using it. There are no pro-White banks, unless you can find a small, local one or a credit union that's not so much under the federal thumb. Good try, though. You've brought more awareness to the problems we face trying to conduct business in a Judaized environment.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

User avatar
RCavallius
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:52 am
Contact:

Re: Revere Payments, a "non-woke" payment processor?

Post by RCavallius » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:46 pm

Using cash over electronic transactions, or even check-writing, has certain benefits anyway. Even if I could pay my Alliance dues electronically, I wouldn't: it's none of the bank's business. Furthermore, sending cash may also help the National Office in certain ways that we don't need to elaborate on here.

I've heard of people losing cash in the mail. This has never happened to me. As far as I know, everything I've ever sent to the National Office has made it just fine.
H0216

User avatar
White_Vengeance
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 13, 2022 5:54 pm
Location: The Appalachian Mountains in Dixie.
Contact:

Re: Revere Payments, a "non-woke" payment processor?

Post by White_Vengeance » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:12 am

RCavallius wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:46 pm
Using cash over electronic transactions, or even check-writing, has certain benefits anyway. Even if I could pay my Alliance dues electronically, I wouldn't: it's none of the bank's business. Furthermore, sending cash may also help the National Office in certain ways that we don't need to elaborate on here.

I've heard of people losing cash in the mail. This has never happened to me. As far as I know, everything I've ever sent to the National Office has made it just fine.
I personally know people who HAVE lost cash payments that they sent through the United States Postal Service. The United States Postal Service is infamously known for its blatant incompetence. Furthermore, with its aggressive efforts at hiring affirmative action negroes for the position of mail carrier, a bad situation has been made even worse.

There are a number of documented, proven cases in which shiftless, indolent negro "mail carriers" stole hundreds, if not thousands, of pieces of mail, scouring through every single one, looking for so-called "carefully concealed cash." The negro "mail carriers," in their infinitely stupid low IQ capacity, probably never ever gave even a millisecond's consideration as to how easy it would be for the United States Postal Service Police to apprehend their moronic asses--and apprehended they were. Tragically, though, even though the thieving negroes were arrested, prosecuted, tried, and convicted, the damage had already been done--every single piece of mail was destroyed, as the low IQ negroes had disposed of the damaged pieces of mail in large bodies of water.

For payments to our National Alliance headquarters, and for payments to Stormfront to retain my Sustaining Member status, I always send personal checks, because they add several built-in layers of protection not afforded by sending so-called "carefully concealed cash": 1.) until the personal check is deposited or cashed, my checking account is not debited; and 2.) should my piece of mail with its personal check ever fall victim to negro "mail carrier" thievery, no damage is done. As I know factually, ALL negroes are far, far too stupid to EVER figure out how to cash a personal check made payable to the National Alliance or to Stormfront. The entire negro species, collectively, does not possess the intellect or intelligence to overcome the preventative measures built into personal checks that make them almost impossible to fraudulently cash.

So, while "caveat emptor" might not apply exactly in this situation, perhaps this one is better suited to the situation: "Just because the light is green doesn't mean you shouldn't look both ways before stepping into the street."
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

User avatar
RCavallius
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:52 am
Contact:

Re: Revere Payments, a "non-woke" payment processor?

Post by RCavallius » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:56 am

White_Vengeance wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:12 am
The negro "mail carriers," in their infinitely stupid low IQ capacity, probably never ever gave even a millisecond's consideration as to how easy it would be for the United States Postal Service Police to apprehend their moronic asses...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
H0216

Post Reply