China: A Cold Shower

Patricia

China: A Cold Shower

Post by Patricia » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:05 am

Source: Fred Reed with additional editing and contributions from National Vanguard correspondents

IN A SORT of distributed Ouija board enterprise, intellectuals these days predict the likely evolution of relations between China and America. These “authorities” do not wallow in consistency. China will take over the world. Alternatively, China will collapse because of a surfeit of men, because the different linguistic regions will become independent, because their debt bubble will explode, because the Chinese can’t “innovate,” and because the population is aging and there won’t be enough workers. And of course, the American military will remain regnant over the planet and nearby galactic space. The US will always stay ahead. Or it won’t. This seems to cover the bases.

Well, maybe. But if you watch what the Chinese are actually doing, you may get the impression that China is largely ignoring the American military and letting the US spend and racee-mix itself to death — while Beijing focuses on commerce, business, R&D, commerce, the economy, education, technology, and more commerce. You might additionally get the idea that China is a confident, well-governed, racially united, energetic people on a roll and doing quite well in the inventive department. The snippets below may support this impression of technical and economic vitality.

The future? An asleep thought (I presume this is the opposite of “woke”): demographics is destiny. America draws its scientists and engineers from roughly 200,000,000 STEM-capable Whites. Blacks and Mestizos contribute, if not negligibly, then almost so. China depends on a billion STEM-capable Han Chinese. These are the people who dominate America’s elite technical high schools and universities. Thus, China can potentially put five times as many scientists and engineers to work on tech work. They may on average be less creative than Whites, but they only need “creatives” to be born at 20 per cent. our rate to equal or exceed our level of creativity, and their creatives will be leading a far less “diverse” and divided and stupid general population. Can you spell b-l-o-o-d-b-a-t-h?

As America’s schools deteriorate under the assault of Third World genes and “social justice” warriors, China expands its already-rigorous schooling. Add that psychometricians put the average East Asian IQ about five points higher than that of Eurowhites. Thus, many more and on average somewhat smarter (even if somewhat less creative) STEM people from demanding universities — against fewer, and less intelligent, and less confident (due to the anti-White ideology that rules us) STEM people from declining and inferior schools. Then add stable, focused government versus rule by chaos. Arguably, massive Chinese technological superiority might seem likely.

Increasingly America does not compete with China, but strongarms it because it cannot compete. For example, in 5G China is ahead in technology, manufacturing capacity, and turnkey systems. Unable to produce an equivalent product, Washington banned Huawei 5G in the US and has twisted arms to keep countries that it controls from using Huawei. Seeing that Huawei had very attractive smartphones that would have competed with Apple, it banned these also. What America can’t do, it seeks to keep anybody else from doing.

WSJ: “US vs. China in 5G: The Battle Isn’t Even Close

HONG KONG—By most measures, China is no longer just leading the U.S. when it comes to 5G. It is running away with the game. China has more 5G subscribers than the U.S., not just in total but per capita. It has more 5G smartphones for sale, and at lower prices, and it has more-widespread 5G coverage. Connections in China are, on average, faster than in the U.S., too…By year’s end, China will have an estimated 690,000 5G base stations—boxes that blast 5G signals to consumers—up and running across the country .”

Techies can argue C band versus millimeter waves but I will bet that the Chinese, nothing if not commercially agile, will have 5G up and running in factories and the IoT and everywhere else while American pols rattle on about how China is an Existential Threat — and the Pentagon needs more money for Space Command — and diversity is more important than schooling anyway.

The shifting balance may already be visible. For example, America used to make superb aircraft such as the SR-71 and the F-16. Now it has the F-35, an engineering horror. The Boeing 737 MAX, its flagship product, has been grounded internationally because of poor engineering, second-rate software, and corporate lying about both.

America invented the microcircuit, and once dominated its manufacture. Today, American companies cannot make the seven nanometer chips now used in high-end telephones, and certainly not the five nanometer chips now coming online. Neither can China. Both countries buy them from Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, TSMC, Interestingly, the Taiwanese are, basically, genetically and culturally Chinese. Washington has strongarmed TSMC into ceasing to sell to Huawei — the US still can’t make high end chips. Recently it strongarmed TSMC into agreeing to build a semiconductor fab in Arizona. Because America can’t.

Then there is TikTok, a hugely popular Chinese video app that threatened to break America’s lock on social media. Unable to compete, Washington decided simply to confiscate it on grounds that it might be used to spy on Americans. (Chinese intelligence is deeply interested in your daughter’s video of her cat. And it’s not like the Jewish power structure is already spying on all of us, especially our politicians, oh no.)

Parenthetically, technology seems to be shifting toward East Asia, with America being less ahead in things in which it is ahead and behind in others. Did I mention demographics?

“COMAC’s Hydrogen Fuel Test Plane Completes Ten Flights”
Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China. Airlines are looking hard at hydrogen as a replacement for petroleum with no carbon emission.

China chooses landing site for its Tianwen-1 Mars rover. Whether the lander, currently en route, will land or crash and burn remains to be seen — it is China’s first time out, so to speak. In either case, that the country, forty years ago arguably the poorest in the world and thinking that making pencils was high-tech, has built a Mars lander is, well, weird.

“Electric planes closer to reality with China’s first flight”
“Four-seater electric aircraft makes first flight in north-eastern Chinese city of Shenyang”

Good for 180 miles, say the Chinese, expect more with improvements in batteries. Intended for short-haul flights, deliveries.

“China to build world’s longest underwater high-speed rail tunnel”
China probably leads the world, and certainly leads the US, in civil engineering. With 20,000 miles of slow high-speed rail (180 mph) testing on fast maglev high-speed rail, (360 mph) the Three Gorges Dam, and the astonishing Daxing airport at Beijing, just opened. In America, infrastructure ages, trains look like something from a fifties movie, transportation deteriorates as all the money goes to the military. Since the US doesn’t do much civil engineering, and hasn’t for many years, it would probably have to hire foreign firms should it decide to modernize. (See TSMC above.)

An interesting aspect of China’s use of technology is its understanding of the virtue of universality. In America if I want to communicate with someone I recently met, I have to determine whether we both have Facetime, or WhatsApp, or Skype, or Facebook, or this or that. Each of these does some things but not all things. Figuring it all out is a nuisance. In China, everybody, his dog, and all their downstream progeny have WeChat, which does everything that the American programs do, and then some. It greatly simplifies life.

The same is true of payments. Suppose that you and I go on a pub crawl late at night and end up betting on a bar fight. My guy loses. How do I pay you a hundred bucks? Cash? Don’t have it. Check? Don’t have one with me, and you would have to go to a bank to cash it. ATM? Late at night in a probably dangerous city. And so on. With WeChat Pay or Alipay, my phone gives the money to your phone in perhaps as much as two minutes. In China, four of five transactions are by mobile app. It works, and is fantastically convenient, because everybody has one or the other, and they are universally accepted.

”Beijing Becomes Second Chinese City to Achieve Full 5G Coverage”
Those who follow China soon notice that when Beijing needs to decide something, it does, without fifteen years of talking, congressional infighting, and interminable lawsuits. When it decides that something is important, it does it. Right now. Commercially, the Chinese are quick and cutthroat. They have been called the Jews of Asia. And only a billion of them!

(Well, they’re a hell of a lot less parasitic than Jews. And their Categorical Imperative doesn’t seem to kill us, though I am sure they wouldn’t mind doing so if it seemed necessary.)

“Beijing powers up first domestically-built nuclear reactor, construction of 6 more underway at home & abroad”
“Hualong One (HPR 1000) is the 3rd-generation nuclear power brand to which China has exclusive intellectual property rights.“

Washington tries to cripple Chinese technological advance by denying access to intellectual property, driving Beijing to design its own, thus creating a competitor for American firms.

“China Tops 110 Million 5G Users in Less Than a year”
“China Replaces Russian Engine in J-10C Jet With Locally-made WS-10 Taihang”
“The WS-10 Taihang is China’s first high-performance, high-thrust turbofan engine with intellectual property rights, Chinese Central Television reported.” (The J-10 is a fighter plane.)

A serious weakness of Chinese technology has been the inability to make jet engines. It still can’t make engines for airliners. Yet they advance. “Intellectual property rights” matter because Washington will do anything it can to cripple the development of a country of which it is mortally terrified.

“China rolls out Long March 5 rocket for Chang’e 5 moon sample-return mission launch”
Impressive engineering, at least if it works, but not revolutionary. What is impressive is that so many tech advances come rapidly.

Lenovo ranks No. 1 with most supercomputers on Top 500 List
Chinese firm.

How Does China’s Digital Yuan Work?
Various countries are toying with the idea of digital currency, but China seems most advanced, with several cities now in large-scale trials. Payments will be by mobile phone, with which the Chinese are familiar. It will not be a cryptocurrency, will not use blockchain, and will not require a bank account. This would make it appealing to the billions around the world who have smartphones but no bank account, and would tie them into a sort of distributed virtual China. Transfers will be instantaneous, avoiding the delays of the American-dominated SWIFT system and, at least potentially, allow bypassing of American sanctions. The downside will be vulnerability to detailed surveillance by China. For most people, to judge by online experience, convenience will outweigh concerns over privacy.

The digital yuan is typically Chinese in approach. Beijing decides to do something, figures out how, tests it and, if it works, runs with it. Boddaboom, boddabing, done. America would spend thirty years arguing, Jewish Wall Street banks would bribe Congress to get control, different companies would squabble over standards, the ACLU would wade in about disparate impact.

Much more speculative: Suppose I go to Cancun, write a story on contract to Xinhua, email it to them, and payment in digital yuan appears in my phone. Being distracted, I might forget to report this to the IRS. Let us say that hotels and stores serving Chinese tourists, who are getting thick on the ground, accept digital yuan. I would then be part of an ecosystem opaque to and independent of the US government.

Wilder still: Say that China sends five thousand workers to Zimbabwe to build a railroad, pays them in digital yuan that they can spend in a large company store. Local merchants, wanting some of the lucre, begin accepting the currency and Zimbabwean banks, sensing gravy, turn it into whatever Zimbabwe uses for money, for a cut. It becomes a de facto local currency — as it is stable and usable outside of the country. The government might even decide to make it the, or a, national currency since it would be (a) reliable and not inflatable and (b) out from under American control.

But this may be delusional. And anyway, I am sure the Chinese haven’t thought of it.

Xi sends congratulatory letter on success of 10,000-meter sea trial of manned submersible Fendouzhe
That’s 33,000 feet. This is not Guatemalan engineering. A country that has the technology, money, and curiosity to undertake such projects is likely to be tough competition. China can afford it because it has a for-profit economy while America runs a huge trade deficit and debases the currency to support a military empire and enrich fat Jews.

World’s Biggest Ultra-High Voltage Line Powers Up Across China
(Bloomberg) –” State Grid Corp. of China has started up the world’s longest and most-powerful ultra-high voltage power line from its far northwest to the heavily populated east…The 1,100-kV direct-current Changji-to-Guquan project stretches 2,046 miles… The project… was approved in December 2015 and construction started the next month”

Stories of this sort are not sexy, except maybe to power engineers, but they are common in China and embody a lot of technology. Twelve gigawatts. That’s 12,000 megawatts, children. Another one, kind of techy: “Alibaba On The Bleeding Edge Of RISC-V With XT910.” Certainly interesting, possibly important — open source architecture on which much can be built, and much will be built, bypassing America, bypassing the ever-deteriorating American workforce, and also bypassing the dollar and the Jew banks and denying them their oh-so-well-deserved “cut.”

But don’t worry. Nations that sell out, then wipe out, their own founding people, who believe that they should “integrate” with the worst genetic failures of the hominid line, and who slaughter their own kin in pursuit of palpably untrue and hallucinatory “ideals” are always victorious in the end. Aren’t they?

Source: Fred Reed with additional editing and contributions from National Vanguard correspondents

Grimork

Re: China: A Cold Shower

Post by Grimork » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:40 am

Thanks for posting this here, Patricia. I think it's very interesting that a lot of people overlook Chinese capabilities. There's talk that they got all of their technology from us, and that may be true originally, but like the article suggests they are taking it and running with it! They've used that information as a springboard and are outpacing our advances.

If I didn't despise communism and the disgusting eating habits, animal cruelty of the Chinese I would say bravo. It's too bad our leaders are killing/have killed American innovation. We can be there again, but things will have to drastically change here and we cannot afford to keep underestimating the Chinese.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:15 pm

Patricia wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:05 am
...In America if I want to communicate with someone I recently met, I have to determine whether we both have Facetime, or WhatsApp, or Skype, or Facebook, or this or that.

Really? I didn't know that. I don't use any of that crap. I'd just get his phone number and call him on my land line, or email him. Call me old fashioned, but I don't worry about giving up my privacy or being tracked every second of my life in exchange for convenience.
:D
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:03 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:15 pm
Patricia wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:05 am
...In America if I want to communicate with someone I recently met, I have to determine whether we both have Facetime, or WhatsApp, or Skype, or Facebook, or this or that.

Really? I didn't know that. I don't use any of that crap. I'd just get his phone number and call him on my land line, or email him. Call me old fashioned, but I don't worry about giving up my privacy or being tracked every second of my life in exchange for convenience.
:D

That was probably not Patricia that said that, but Fred Reed, the fellow who is wired into all the latest social media and social commo, and thinks Jews are A-OK, according to a recent article he wrote at the American Rennaisance site (that has claimed that Jews are White). Good grief!

Don't be alarmed, but Just saw this at Forbes.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average plunged 720 points, or 2.1%, to 33,864 by 12:25 a.m. EDT on Monday [that's today], tumbling to its lowest level since July 20.

Meanwhile, the S&P 500 and tech-heavy Nasdaq fell 2.1% and 2.6%, respectively, with energy and industrial stocks heading up losses.

“The bad news keeps coming,” LPL Financial Ryan Detrick said in a note Monday about Evergrande’s mounting troubles, pointing out the company suspended trading of its onshore corporate bonds on Sunday after credit analysts warned against investing in them.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathanpo ... 3370f6472d
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

fluxmaster

Post by fluxmaster » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:24 pm

I don't want 5G technology or digital currency. We could easily outpace China if we would just stop giving them, selling them, or letting them steal our technology. I don't care if they're ahead of us in some areas; if we cut them off completely, we would soon overtake them. That's actually the theme of my novel The Limits of Loyalty.