Your Smartphone: The Omnipresent Spy

Will Williams

Re: Your Smartphone: The Omnipresent Spy

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:34 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:23 pm
[...]
Study of Electronic Monitoring Smartphone Apps Confirms Advocates’ Concerns of Privacy Harms
Researchers at the University of Washington and Harvard Law School recently published a groundbreaking study analyzing the technical capabilities of 16 electronic monitoring (EM) smartphone apps used as “alternatives” to criminal and civil detention.

Source: Electronic Frontier Foundation
I heard today that the criminologist serial killer who murdered those four young White college students in Idaho, who was careful to wear gloves so as not to leave his fingerprints for the forensic boys and girls to find, was stupid enough to stalk his victims while carrying his smart phone. It had pinged on a cell tower a dozen times in the weeks and months near the victims' residence. :lol:

Smart phone users say, "So what? I have nothing to hide. I do nothing illegal."

We dissidents do nothing illegal, but why have law enforcement and the DOJ/FBI, who see us as enemies of their state, be able to go back and track our locations every minute of every day and night, going back as long as you carry the tracking device, to trump up phony "conspiracy" charges? And texting, ha! I've seen enough Forensic Files over the years to know electronic forensics, looking at smart phone texters convicts perps as often and as reliably as do DNA or fingerprint evidence.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:55 pm

Since smartphones are going to be with us for a while, like it or not, we may as well give the users something to scan with them:

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:45 am

They won't be busting me for anything illegal, I guarantee that. At any rate, practically everything short of homicide or battery with great bodily injury is a misdemeanor in California now, so I'm not going to fret over it.

🤡
H0216

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:21 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:45 am
They won't be busting me for anything illegal, I guarantee that.
So long as they are honest, that is. Life in the US is legally risky with prevaricators wearing badges or black robes.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

MartinLFletcher

Post by MartinLFletcher » Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:38 am

Although I carry a cell phone, I do understand that there may be circumstances in which people might not want to allow the government and law enforcement agencies to track them through it--even if they aren't doing anything wrong.

One simple way to avoid tracking is to keep your phone in an inexpensive Faraday bag when you're not using it. A Faraday bag prevents electronic signals from reaching the phone, or the phone from sending out signals. You can find them online, or even make your own from readily available instructions. I have a commercial one, but I hardly use it.

Here's an example of the many, many instructions available for making a DIY Faraday pouch.

https://www.instructables.com/EASIEST-F ... ONE-POUCH/

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:15 am

Cell phones… television shows… movies… video games…

All around us we see amazing wonders of technology which could only ever be possible in a world in which the Aryan held dominance over the resources of the world. Human footprints were impressed upon the surface of the moon, with others yet in our sights – indeed, the children of Earth even managed to survive a mishap during the Apollo program’s twelfth trip to the moon and bring the astronauts safely home thanks to the then Aryan by default space administration’s brilliant thinkers and problem solvers.

The potential of a White society cannot be overstated.

Yet now we have these discussions, and with good reason.

How great would it be to have in our pockets what in the era of that Aryan NASA would have been called a supercomputer with access to a network of information and computational power that is the culmination of all of the efforts of our White ancestors were it not under Jewish control?

These things like television shows and movies, popular music, the internet, smartphones, and video games; the thing that makes me most furious about them is that they represent the ultimate swindle, the theft of the fruits of Aryan culture. I wonder what these things might have looked like were they have come down to us unsubverted.

What would a video game or movie be like, made by and for us? How amazing would it be to have in the palm of our hands a supercomputer with access to an entire network of all of our computational power and information, unfettered by Jewish censorship and with no fear of our devices being used by the ADL to monitor us and put us on their “hate” lists?

This is a reason why the program of the National Alliance is so important; only the creation of a White world can give us back the potential we’d built before, and bring us back inventions like these that have in the context of the Jewish World Empire been subverted against us.
H0195

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:02 am

Thomas S NJ wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:15 am
Cell phones… television shows… movies… video games…

All around us we see amazing wonders of technology which could only ever be possible in a world in which the Aryan held dominance over the resources of the world. Human footprints were impressed upon the surface of the moon, with others yet in our sights – indeed, the children of Earth even managed to survive a mishap during the Apollo program’s twelfth trip to the moon and bring the astronauts safely home thanks to the then Aryan by default space administration’s brilliant thinkers and problem solvers.

The potential of a White society cannot be overstated.

Yet now we have these discussions, and with good reason.

How great would it be to have in our pockets what in the era of that Aryan NASA would have been called a supercomputer with access to a network of information and computational power that is the culmination of all of the efforts of our White ancestors were it not under Jewish control?

These things like television shows and movies, popular music, the internet, smartphones, and video games; the thing that makes me most furious about them is that they represent the ultimate swindle, the theft of the fruits of Aryan culture. I wonder what these things might have looked like were they have come down to us unsubverted.

What would a video game or movie be like, made by and for us? How amazing would it be to have in the palm of our hands a supercomputer with access to an entire network of all of our computational power and information, unfettered by Jewish censorship and with no fear of our devices being used by the ADL to monitor us and put us on their “hate” lists?

This is a reason why the program of the National Alliance is so important; only the creation of a White world can give us back the potential we’d built before, and bring us back inventions like these that have in the context of the Jewish World Empire been subverted against us.

Five stars for that comment, Thomas. If it can't be conceived, it can't happen.

Only authorized citizens under an Alliance government will have access to devices you envision. There will be no Obama-like leader issuing them to his non-White kin for free to be used against ours, or a Biden-like leader issuing them to non-White invaders for free to be used against us. There will be no non-Whites in our midst -- nor Bidens nor Obamas for that matter -- so enforcing such a policy will be easy enough. Our people will like it that way. ;)