NASA is big social experiment

Will Williams

NASA is big social experiment

Post by Will Williams » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:46 am

NASA Director Helps Launch Israel’s New Space Center
By: Jewish Press Staff Published: January 29th, 2013

NASA Director Charles Bolden was on hand Monday for the launching of Israel’s new science and space center that might host future Israeli astronauts. Bolden is in Israel for the seventh annual Herzliya Space Conference marking the Columbia Space shuttle tragedy 10 years ago, which took the lives of seven astronauts, including Israel’s Ilan Ramon.
Negroes in Lab Coats (NILC) Space Program: Charles Bolden, NASA Administrator
The NASA director and 13 other international space directors are attending the conference The new “Moona” space center is located in Galilee region, between the Haifa coast and the Kinneret. Bolden explained to children on hand for the event that spaces shuttles connect astronauts from all over the world regardless of “culture, religion, race, gender or nationality they are.”

Read more at: http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breakin ... 013/01/29/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: NASA is big social experiment

Post by Will Williams » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:06 am

NASA Official Backed On Muslim Outreach

07/07/10

(JTA) — The White House and NASA reportedly are standing behind NASA’s administrator for saying that his “foremost” mission is to reach out to the Muslim world.

In a June 30 interview with Al Jazeera, Charles Bolden said that “When I became the NASA administrator—or before I became the NASA administrator -- (President Obama) charged me with three things. One was he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, he wanted me to expand our international relationships, and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science.”

Obama whispers to Bolden: "Whitey's out; we're in. Concentrate on making our people feel good."

A White House spokesman, Nick Shapiro, in a written statement Tuesday to Fox News, stood by Bolden, saying that Obama “wants NASA to engage with the world’s best scientists and engineers as we work together to push the boundaries of exploration. Meeting that mandate requires NASA to partner with countries around the world like Russia and Japan, as well as collaboration with Israel and with many Muslim-majority countries.”

NASA spokesman Bob Jacobs drew a distinction between the priorities of outreach that Bolden was speaking of during the Al Jazeera interview and NASA’s primary missions of “science, aeronautics and space exploration.”

The former head of NASA, Michael Griffin, told Fox News on Tuesday that the idea that an agency priority should be outreach to Muslim countries is “deeply flawed.”

http://www.thejewishweek.com:8080/charles_f_bolden_jr
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ