It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:53 am

Cyber Security

• Author

Jim Mathias

Re: Cyber Security

PostMon Aug 12, 2019 12:21 am

Waffen wrote:Will, you actually can advocate for the Alliance on Faceberg as I do it every day with multiple aliases and even my real account. I get banned all of the time and just open a new account and start over.
Most of the country use it and I'm not saying that it's not corrupt, obviously it is but you have to be where the people are if you want them to hear you.
There is a large number of Revisionist history and White advocacy pages and groups in it and if you look hard enough you can find them.
I consider most of these people "half way there" and ripe to hear our message as I once was.
Most of my "online" friends on it cross-platform with other SM sites like Gab, VK etc so that we can stay in touch.
I'm not trying to "Butter my own biscuit" here but I can safely say that I have put the National Alliances name in front of at least hundreds of people.
As far as OPSEC goes my computer security measures are mainly to thwart hacking and Jew advertisers, as Zack mentions,privacy settings,VPN, Nord is excellent, Firefox with appropriate extensions and I too prefer Duck Duck Go.
Let's face it (((they))) own our government and know who we are.
The Bottom line is don't be afraid to use social media it works and that is why they are so desperately trying to censor it.
To fight the battle you have to enter the battlefield, correct?
Are we fighting a battle? It seems that we're looking for a few (hundred thousand) good White men and women to advance Cosmotheist principles in the most effective fashion for the long haul. There's really nothing confrontational about it (as a battle would be characterized) and occasionally I need to remind myself of that too as sometimes I've thought of what we're doing as a "fight."

Will Williams

PostMon Aug 12, 2019 11:59 am

Waffen wrote:Will, you actually can advocate for the Alliance on Faceberg as I do it every day with multiple aliases and even my real account. I get banned all of the time and just open a new account and start over.{/quote]

I can't play those games. Way too much real world work to do and little time and little help to do it with. I pledged to myself six years ago when we first launched WhiteBiocentrism that I would make at least one post per day to this forum. I see in my stats that I've averaged .99 posts per day over that time. I like to do what I say I'm going to do. :)

WB is my social media, no matter that it is relatively small, we use WB to mentor members, supporters, and others who come here, curious and attracted to what we present. I venture to guess that most who visit WB do so by seeing "Active Discussions" at NV.org, especially if an article here has an interesting topic title. Sometimes I will put a comment under an article on another site, when allowed, always including a link to Natall or NV. Sometimes I'm blocked, sometimes not, but to me that's more effective than Faceburg.

We aren't interested in arguing with those who oppose the Alliance's goals and its program. Let them go on Faceberg or Gab, or 8chan or 4chan (whatever they are), or tweet their hearts out until they are banned. My hands are full just dealing with those who are already on board with us.

Most of the country use it and I'm not saying that it's not corrupt, obviously it is but you have to be where the people are if you want them to hear you.
There is a large number of Revisionist history and White advocacy pages and groups in it and if you look hard enough you can find them.
I consider most of these people "half way there" and ripe to hear our message as I once was.
Most of my "online" friends on it cross-platform with other SM sites like Gab, VK etc so that we can stay in touch.
I'm not trying to "Butter my own biscuit" here but I can safely say that I have put the National Alliances name in front of at least hundreds of people.

That's excellent, and what I expect from our activists who use social media. But I can count on one hand those who have actually joined the National Alliance from these Jew-controlled platforms. 200,000+ visits to NV.org per month results in practically zero (0) of those visitors and commentators actually committing to the Alliance, even though there is a supporter option if they are afraid to join as members. Some of it is selfishness, of not wanting to pay the minimum $20 per month to support Alliance-building, but I believe it's more cowardice -- a fear, albeit an irrational fear, of being associated with a so-called "hate group," though anyone with any sense can see that we are not "haters" at all.

As far as OPSEC goes my computer security measures are mainly to thwart hacking and Jew advertisers, as Zack mentions,privacy settings,VPN, Nord is excellent, Firefox with appropriate extensions and I too prefer Duck Duck Go.
Let's face it (((they))) own our government and know who we are.
The Bottom line is don't be afraid to use social media it works and that is why they are so desperately trying to censor it.
To fight the battle you have to enter the battlefield, correct?

I'm not afraid. I'm simply not interested, because social media are not in our hands. They are not bound by the First Amendment, guaranteeing free speech and especially protecting unpopular speech -- deemed unpopular by (((you know who))). We are not equipped to enforce the U.S. Constitution until we have a stable of competent, courageous, willing attorneys, which is not likely to happen any time soon.

White Man 1

PostThu Aug 15, 2019 5:28 am

@Waffen:

Sure, social media can be used to reach a lot more people, but with very little real impact. If something takes more than 2 or 3 minutes to read, most people will just click away. Shoot, I convinced one fella to read our "What Is The National Alliance" page when we were arguing about politics, and he looked at it and said "I don't have half an hour to go through this!" Maybe you'll bring in some serious people who want to further our program, I doubt it though. It's like casting a fishing net in the middle of the ocean and pulling it right back in when you don't know where the fish are and you can't effectively use the net.

Our efforts are better spent fostering real relationships with real people who want to fight our fight. Propaganda has it's time and place, but we don't yet have the right framework to properly leverage it.

What is an effective use of social media would be spreading links to National Vanguard. Our tabloid website relies on clicks and headlines to stay relevant, rather than serious people taking a vested interest. It's a lower cost, lower effort way of getting masses of people exposed to our message in a more palatable way.

PhuBai68

PostFri Aug 16, 2019 11:15 am

My wife got into this genealogy thing a few years back.
Has our family trees set up on Ancestry•com and just yesterday ---- REWIND
My wife tells me she received a message from a woman in Florida that they were related.
Long story short - they are not, turns out she's my second cousin being her grandfather and my grandfather were brothers.
---- while looking at the family trees realized that except for social security number everything you need to steal an identity is right there.
Full name.
Date of birth.
Place of birth.
Parent's names.
Mother's maiden name.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.
Previous

Return to Science & Technology