N-S German era 'flying saucer' model pulled from sale

Jim Mathias

N-S German era 'flying saucer' model pulled from sale

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:36 am

https://www.rt.com/news/430259-nazi-fly ... er-amazon/
Nazi flying saucer model removed from Amazon in Germany after public outcry

A scale model of a fictional Nazi flying saucer has been removed from sale after the controversial product faced harsh criticism from German historians and child protection groups.
The scale plastic model, entitled ‘Flying Saucer Haunebu II,’ has been sold on Amazon for €49.99 since May. But the model’s producer, Revell, announced on Tuesday that it has removed the model from its stock due to “criticism in recent days.”

German historians were angry with the misleading description of the made-up aircraft in the manual, which presented it as a real historical one. Revell called Haunebu II “an aircraft from the World War II era,” claiming that its air-capable prototypes were developed in mid-1943, but that their tests couldn’t be carried out due to the conflict.

Jens Wehner, a historian from the Military History Museum in Dresden, has decried the model as “dangerous nonsense.” Attributing the Nazis the capabilities that they never possessed is “unacceptable,” Wehner told NDR broadcaster.

He was backed by political scientist Dierk Borstel, who said that items that “promote Nazi legends or indirectly support right-wing conspiracy theories” should not be put on sale.

The German Child Protection Association was also concerned that the toy, which has the insignias of Luftwaffe, Nazi Germany’s aerial warfare branch, on it, would find its way into the hands of the children. “As a child protection association, we generally reject toys that can lead to ideologization,” federal managing director Cordula Lasner-Tietze told NDR.

Revell spokesperson told Interfax that “the product wasn’t intended for kids as it was wrongly reported by the media, but for grown up scale model collectors.” However, she acknowledged that “the text on the product was incorrect and the indication of the age range was misleading,” adding that the “company reacted and won’t sell the product anymore.”

Haunebu II by Ravell is currently unavailable on Amazon, but the website still sells the model of the same mythical Nazi saucer from another producer.

Some conspiracy theories have linked WWII-era UFO sightings to a secret flying saucer program of the Third Reich. Despite not being backed by facts, those claims have found reflection in pop culture, with numerous sci-fi novels, movies and video games depicting Nazi flying saucer bases in Antarctica or on the Moon.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wade Hampton III

Re: N-S German era 'flying saucer' model pulled from sale

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:01 am

See what is going on now in "democratic" Germany. Reporter Robert Conrad
surreptitiously snapped secret photos of Hitler's underground bunker prior
to its destruction in the late 80s. Try to access those photos, and you get this:
Verboten
Verboten
55547.JPG (71.46 KiB) Viewed 4416 times
http://www.spiegel.de/international/ger ... 03750.html

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:33 am

The lackeys of the Jews lording it over our people there in Germany fear the fight being put into German youth.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:13 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:The lackeys of the Jews lording it over our people there in Germany fear the fight being put into German youth.
This just in...image of the banned Flying Saucer!
Evil Nasties
Evil Nasties
55648.JPG (102.87 KiB) Viewed 4266 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:52 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:The lackeys of the Jews lording it over our people there in Germany fear the fight being put into German youth.
Really! That, according to The German Child Protection Association, can lead to dreaded ideologization [read: becoming Jew-wise]. :lol:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:27 am

Will Williams wrote:
Really! That, according to The German Child Protection Association, can lead to dreaded ideologization [read: becoming Jew-wise]. :lol:
Truly, their name is a misnomer. "Child Repression" is more in line with the truth of the matter.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:02 am

My position on Jews is very simple. Show no mercy...take no prisoners!

:evil:

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:49 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:My position on Jews is very simple. Show no mercy...take no prisoners!

:evil:
You'd better be careful talking like that there in South Carolina, Wade. Is there something in the water at the Columbia Statehouse that has legislators voting for this Semitic crap?
---

Critics denounce South Carolina's new 'anti-Semitism' law
A recently passed South Carolina law targets criticism of Israel in schools by branding it anti-Semitic.

by Ali Younes
16 May 2018

Civil rights activists are opposing the passage of a bill that equates criticism of Israeli policies with anti-Semitism in the US state of South Carolina.

The new bill would effectively deem any criticism of Israel in publicly funded schools and state colleges as "anti-Semitic".

Unable to pass it as a standalone law for the past two years over questions about its constitutionality, supporters of the measure used a legislative tactic known as a "rider" to insert it into the state's 2018-2019 budget. The measure will expire after one year.

Supporters of Israel see the controversial bill as a triumph, arguing that any criticism of Israel is inherently anti-Semitic and should be banned on college campuses.

Opponents argue the bill is politically motivated and has nothing to do with the actual issue of anti-Semitism. They argue the law will instil fear in academic circles and create self-censorship among professors and students who will be reluctant to include Israel in political discussions...
---
More, here: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/ ... 08407.html
Jewry is responsible for the
banning of the flying saucer toy
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:01 pm

How can McMaster enforce a law like that? Your guess is as good as mine. I stated many
times on many public forums for many years my hatred and disgust of Jewry. I suspect
that, as Caucasians, both McMaster and Trump are in it for the (Jewish) money. I would
characterize McMaster as a modern-day version of the Carpetbagger. Trump fills in as
the scalawag. I came to this conclusion from reading Hans Schmidt's "SS Panzergrenadier."
That book was really an eye-opener and in my opinion, Schmidt ranks right up there with
Ernst Zundel.

:!: