Dr. Kevin MacDonald's speech: "The Origins of Europeans"

permela

Dr. Kevin MacDonald's speech: "The Origins of Europeans"

Post by permela » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:14 am

Dr. Kevin MacDonald (Dr. KM) is a retired professor of psychology at California State University, Long Beach (CSULB). His October 31, 2015 speech about the "The Origins of European" is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZLD31C3cdE .

Wikipedia's article about KM at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_B._MacDonald begins by associating him with anti-Semitism, which is enough to discredit and stereotype him, and cause most Whites to ostracize and disassociate themselves from him and his work:
Kevin B. MacDonald (born January 24, 1944) is an American psychologist, described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as "the neo-Nazi movement's favorite academic."[1] . . . "described by the Anti-Defamation League as having "become a primary voice for anti-Semitism from far-right intellectuals" . . . best known for his use of evolutionary theory to analyze Judaism as a "group evolutionary strategy . . . He proposes that Judaism is a group evolutionary strategy to enhance the ability of Jews to out-compete non-Jews for resources. . . . MacDonald says that Jews opposed immigration quotas because a diverse America was safer for Jews."
I wonder if some of KM's opinions would change if he read some of my posts about the origins of the Aryan race, etc. in this forum.

That Professor KM is a psychologist (not an anthropologist or a geneticist) may be why some of his statements in the aforesaid video are inaccurate. Is anything always perfect?

For example:

At http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZLD31C3cdE&t=1m30s Dr. KM states that the first Europeans evolved fair skin, hair and eyes in northern Europe ~20 KYA.

FACT:

Pygmies and Negroes and their ancestors have lived in the twilight of Africa's equatorial rain forest 24/7 for hundreds of thousands of years. They would be as white as plucked chickens if a lack of ultraviolet radiation caused people to have fair skin (explain that professors KM, etc).

The habitable part of Europe was forested before Aryan farmers migrated there. It was inhabited only by hunter-gatherers who did not have fair skin, hair and eyes. Fair skin, hair and eyes are not good camouflage in a dark forest.

The first Europeans were cold-adapted Neanderthal hunter-gatherers who evolved in the dark cold forests of Europe for about 500,000 years during at least two glaciations. About three per cent of the ancestors of all southern Europeans were Neanderthals. Aryans do not have as much Cro-Magnon blood because they migrated to northern Europe during the Holocene, i.e., AFTER the Last Glacial Maximum (about 20 KYA) had driven the Cro-Magnon hunter-gatherers to the Mediterranean for warmth. More miscegenation between Cro-Magnons and Southern Europeans therefore occurred than between Cro-Magnons and Northern Europeans. Aryans have fairer skin, hair, and eyes because they have less Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon blood than southern Europeans.

Cro-Magnon hunter-gatherers invaded Europe over 40,000 years ago, and eventually exterminated the Neanderthal hunter gatherers. Cro-Magnons looked more like Neanderthals than Aryans do. They became dark and cold-adapted because they evolved in the dark forests of Europe during the Last Glacial Maximum (LGM), and for tens of thousands of years after they migrated from the Sahel. Southern Europeans have more Cro-Magnon blood than Aryans so they are darker and look more like Neanderthals than Aryans do.

Cattle starve in a forest because there is no grass. Aryans would not have migrated to Europe if they had been herdsmen. Aryan farmers fled to Europe in order to escape from the likes of Genghis Khan and the Semitic herdsmen (HYKSOS) who invaded the Fertile Crescent. Northern Europe did not warm up enough for farming until about 5000 years ago so the Aryan farmers who migrated there became hunter-gatherers.

------

Dr. KM then states that farmers from the Fertile Crescent (Haplogroups R-M269 and I) and militaristic Indo-European speaking herdsmen from Central Asia invaded Europe, implying that neither group had fair skin, hair and eyes. If the farmers and herdsmen had dark skin, and the commonest European Y-chromosomal lineage is that of the farmers (Haplogroups R-M269 and I), why aren't Europeans at least as dark as mulattoes? Does Professor KM think that a dark race can become fair in only a few thousand years?

My opinion is that the aforesaid Indo-Europeans and farmers had fair skin, hair and eyes, and that they were different branches of the same Aryan (Haplogroups R-M269 and I) race.

Does Dr. KM think that the aforesaid farmers from the Fertile Crescent were Semitic? Haplogroup J (not R-M269) is common amongst Jews and other Semites.

FACT:
Balaresque et al. state: "The relative contributions to modern European populations of Paleolithic hunter-gatherers and Neolithic farmers from the Near East have been intensely debated. Haplogroup R1b1b2 (R-M269) is the commonest European Y-chromosomal lineage, increasing in frequency from east to west, and carried by 110 million European men... The distribution of this lineage, the diversity within it, and estimates of its age all suggest that it spread with farming from the Near East. Taken with evidence on the origins of other lineages, this indicates that most European Y chromosomes descend from Near Eastern farmers... Previous studies suggested a Paleolithic origin, but here we show that the geographical distribution of its microsatellite diversity is best explained by spread from a single source in the Near East via Anatolia during the Neolithic ... in contrast, most maternal lineages descend from hunter-gatherers ..." Most Europeans have Crō-Magnon mitochondrial DNA because Neolithic farmers took the land and women of the hunter-gatherers.

NOTE: ISOGG changed the name of HG R1b1b2 (R-M269) to HG R1b1a2 (R-M269).

According to this Wikipedia article about HG R1b1a2 (a.k.a. R-M269), "the distribution of R1b STR variance in Europe forms a cline from east to west, which is more consistent with an entry into Europe from Western Asia with the spread of farming... "The frequency is about 71% in Scotland, 70% in Spain and 60% in France. In south-eastern England the frequency of this clade is about 70%; in parts of the rest of north and western England, Spain, Portugal, Wales and Ireland, it is as high as 90%; and in parts of north-western Ireland it reaches 98%."

I intend to add more comments to this post when I have time to listen to more of Dr. Kevin MacDonald's speech about the Origins of Europeans.