It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:09 pm


Post DNA testing information here.

  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 1947
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Post DNA testing information here.

PostTue Jun 27, 2017 12:11 pm

William White Williams DNA ethnic makeup:

4% Southeast Europe
The Southeast Europe cluster consists of present day populations from the areas of Italy, Greece, and the western Balkan states from Bulgaria to Croatia. Present day populations in the Southeast Europe cluster show some of the highest rates of genetic relatedness to the second wave of migration into Europe roughly 11,000 years ago. This wave of migration consisted of Neolithic farmers from the fertile crescent and expanded primarily into southern Europe, incorporating small scattered European hunter-gatherer communities along their path.

The island of Sardinia, having early evidence of postglacial hunter-gatherer inhabitants, was not permanently settled until this migration of Neolithic farmers from the fertile crescent populated it roughly 8,000 – 7,000 years ago. Although a key position in early Mediterranean trade routes, the populations of Sardinia remained relatively isolated genetically, and today, represent a particularly unique connection to Southeast European Neolithic ancestry.

Populations within the Italian peninsula and Greek and Baltic states, however, display more genetic diversity having experienced waves of migration and the rise and fall of numerous civilizations. The Ancient populations on the Italian peninsula generally consisted of the Greek colonies in the south, Etruscan cities in west-central Italy and north of Rome, and Italian cultures – such as Samnites and the Umbrians – who inhabited Rome and central Italy. The western Baltics mostly consisted of small kingdoms until the rise of Alexander the Great’s father Philip II of Macedon (present day Macedonia).

Migrations from Alexander the Great and the Roman expansion, as well as migrations from Slavic tribes, having been forced from the Carpathians by Germanic tribes in the 5th – 6th centuries, into this region illustrate the international reach of these early civilizations.

The Southeast Europe cluster is home to civilizations that many consider to have founded the principles of Western civilization, and continue to influence modern politics, art, and architecture. Greek and Roman influence spans the western and southern regions of this cluster, while the influence of the Hellenistic world of Macedonia and Alexander the Great encompass the Western Balkan states.

---

11% Scandinavian
The Scandinavia cluster consists of present day Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. Due to the remaining ice sheets from the last Ice Age, modern humans did not settle permanently into this region until roughly 9000 BCE. During this time, Denmark and Sweden were connected via a land bridge that enabled migration from continental Europe to the Scandinavian Peninsula roughly 13,000 years ago.

These early hunter-gatherer populations settled along the waterways – lakes, marshes, and rivers. By 6000 BCE, the Ertebolle peoples had established complex hunter-gatherer settlements and seasonal camps along the coastlines. The cultural and technological achievements of these peoples are paralleled in regions of the North European plains stretching eastward to regions in Ukraine and Siberia.

By 2500 BCE, local populations in the Scandinavia cluster had begun farming, and soon established strong trade links with continental Europe. These were particularly robust with populations along the Danube River basin stretching from present day Moldova, west to Germany, and south to the Roman empire.

Chieftain tribes ruled ancient Scandinavia, and the Viking Age was born around 800 CE in the bay between the Gotta River in Sweden and Cape Lindesnes of Norway. Between 800 and 900 CE, Viking populations had taken control of trade from the Dnieper River to the Baltic Sea and Constantinople, connecting them to populations as far away as the Middle East, Western Russia, and Siberia to the east. During the Viking Age (800 – 1050 CE), Vikings spread throughout the Old World in raiding and settlement parties. Vikings traveling west spread as far as North America and conquered areas between such as Ireland, Scotland, England, France, Iceland, and Greenland. Viking populations moving into the east maintained control in the Slavic states along the Baltic Sea, Russia, and Steppe regions until they were forced out by invading Mongol armies.

By the 11th century, the Viking Age had ended and the powers of Sweden, Denmark, and Norway battled for control of the Scandinavia cluster. In 1397 the Kalman Union unified the three powers up to the early 16th century.

---

85% British Isles
Modern humans arrived on the British Isles roughly 40,000 years ago via a land bridge that connected these islands to continental Europe. Early hunter-gatherer populations were able to navigate into and out of this region until roughly 6000 – 5000 BCE, when melting ice sheets caused sea levels to rise, and the connection between the populations on the British Isles and continental Europe was severed.

Farming occurred largely as an indigenous adaptation, with limited evidence for the introduction from surrounding colonizing regions by 4000 BCE. Small agricultural communities persisted throughout the ancient time period and is even recorded as the primary lifestyle by Roman invaders in the early 1st century.

By the second millennium BCE trade intensified, and, under control of the Chieftains of Wessex trade, spanned from Ireland into central and eastern continental Europe. The wealth amassed from this intensified trade likely enabled the Wessex Chieftains to begin construction on what would grow to become Stonehenge. These trade practices further solidified a deep genetic connection with populations in the West and Central Europe cluster and areas of Scandinavia.

By 43 CE Roman forces had conquered Britain; but by 500 CE, Celtic tribes (originated in Gaul and Scandinavia) and Asian forces toppled to Roman empire, and the subsequent Celtic Expansions brought Celtic Saxon tribes into the British Isles. Powers in the British Isles also conscripted mercenary populations from continental Europe. The Saxons, Angles, and Jutes came over to support Briton forces defending against the Picts and Scots in the 6th century.

Between the 8th and 11th centuries, the British Isles were invaded and settled by Viking parties during the Viking expansion. Normandy later invaded and solidified cultural and economic connections between the British Isles and continental Europe. To this day, these ancient occupations and trading practices left a lasting impression on the genetic relatedness between populations in the British Isles cluster and Southeast Europe, Scandinavia, and West and Central Europe clusters.
---
Offline

permela

  • Posts: 215
  • Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:36 am

How To Help The Aryan Race/Civilization To Survive Longer

PostTue Jun 27, 2017 8:48 pm

YOUR TEST RESULTS MAY HELP THE ARYAN RACE AND CIVILIZATION TO SURVIVE LONGER

The more racist mulattoes, Jews and Aryans know about their own ancestry and that of whomever they plan to marry, the less miscegenation is likely to occur, the more likely the Aryan race and civilization will outlast planet earth, and the less likely Jews will be able to exterminate them.

I congratulate Will Williams that the results of Family Tree DNA's autosomal DNA test of his saliva are what he expected.

More members of the NA may have their own DNA tested if the results of his DNA test prove that some DNA testing companies may not falsify the results of their customers' DNA tests.

FTDNA estimates of one's ethnicity may differ from the estimates of Ancestry.com and 23ANDME.com . All of them provide interesting information, charge about the same for their DNA tests and have sales.

HOW TO IDENTIFY ONE's PATRILINE

If you want to know more about your patrilineal ancestors and cousins, order a A NEXT GENERATION SEQUENCING (NGS) TEST, e.g., Big Y https://www.familytreedna.com/learn/y-dna-testing/big-y/ .

FTDNA will not sell you a Big Y test unless you buy a $59 Y-DNA12 test first). See http://isogg.org/wiki/Y-DNA_SNP_testing_chart

HOW TO IDENTIFY ONE's NON-PATRILINEAL COUSINS

Will Williams may never know how he is related to cousins who have not had their autosomal DNA tested by FTDNA too.

I suspect that his test results show that he and thousands of his DNA tested cousins inherited some of the same DNA from ancestors who lived six or more generations ago. I doubt that he will be able to determine how he is related to many of them via genealogical research.

I prefer Ancestry.com's autosomal DNA tests because its computers match both the pedigrees and DNA test results of most of its customers. This makes it easy for them to see how they are related to each other.

Each company has advantages and disadvantages.

WILL WILLIAMS' ETHNICITY

Will Williams wrote:OK, received results from the DNA test I took:European 99%
British Isles 84%

East Europe 0%
Finland 0%
Scandinavia 11%
Southeast Europe 4%

---
Not sure what the missing 1% of my ethnic makeup is. . .


PERMELA'S ETHNICITY ACCORDING TO FTDNA

According to FTDNA, my autosomal DNA test results show that I am:
European 96%
British Isles 90%
Finland < 2%
Southeast Europe 6%
FTDNA did not provide me with any information about the missing 2%. The people in Finland look as European as anyone to me.

PERMELA'S ETHNICITY ACCORDING TO ANCESTRY.COM

Europe 100%
Europe West 50%
Ireland 30%
Great Britain 12%

Low Confidence Region
Scandinavia 3%
Finland/Northwest Russia 2%
Iberian Peninsula 2%
Italy/Greece 1%

PERMELA'S ETHNICITY ACCORDING TO 23ANDME

European 99.8%

Northwestern European 94.3%
British & Irish 65.5%
French & German 3.9%
Scandinavian 3.8%
Finnish 0.0%
Broadly Northwestern European 21.1%

Southern European 4.6%
Iberian 1.3%
Broadly Southern European 3.3%

Broadly European 0.9%

68% of 23ANDME's customers have more Neanderthal DNA than Permela has, probably more of their ancestors were southern Europeans (Cro-Magnons).

HOW MUCH NEANDERTHAL DNA DID YOU INHERIT?

Aryan farmers from the Fertile Crescent inherited Neanderthal DNA because they took the land and women of the southern European descendants of the Cro-Magnon hunter-gatherers who exterminated the Neanderthals tens of thousands of years before Aryans invaded Europe.

The Last Glacial Maximum (LGM) racially cleansed northern Europe, so most of the descendants of Cro-Magnons lived in southern Europe, which was so frigid during the LGM that only cold adapted (bulky, hairy, brachycephalic, darker skinned, etc.) individuals survived.

The Aryans of northern Europe are more heat adapted (dolichocephalic, taller, thinner, less hairy, blonder, ruddier, sweatier, etc.) than any other Eurasian race because their hunter-gatherer ancestors remained in the hot, sunny Sahel the longest, and lived in the hot, sunny Fertile Crescent before they migrated to Europe via Anatolia and the Mediterranean.

The hunter-gatherer ancestors of all darker skinned Eurasian races evolved in dark forests for tens of thousands of years.

SOURCE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southeast_Europe
Image
Geographic features of southeast Europe
Offline
User avatar

White Man 1

  • Posts: 449
  • Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:35 pm
  • Location: Knoxville

Re: Post DNA testing information here.

PostFri Jun 30, 2017 2:34 pm

William White Williams DNA ethnic makeup:


I suppose this puts the "White" in your name. Where do you suppose the Scandinavian portion factors in, Will?
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 1947
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Post DNA testing information here.

PostWed Jul 05, 2017 11:01 am

White Man 1 wrote:
William White Williams DNA ethnic makeup:


I suppose this puts the "White" in your name. Where do you suppose the Scandinavian portion factors in, Will?

Ha! Actually I had Whites on both sides of my family's tree -- and got lucky when named after my uncle William White Williams.

I'm unaware of Scandinavian ancestors, and wonder why my German ancestor Peter Rubels, a Lutheran minister, is not represented as being from "West and Central Europe?" Is my one known Italian ancestor considered part of the supposed "Southeast Europe?"

I remain skeptical of this testing method. Like I said before, where are all of my known White American ancestors, going back five or more generations stateside? DNA testing determines race and percentages of racial admixture, so why not give results for that instead of from where distant ancestors may have lived two or three centuries ago? Isn't that the result we racial nationalists and separatists are interested in?

Image
Offline

permela

  • Posts: 215
  • Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:36 am

FTDNA's interpretation of the results of its test of WWW's D

PostThu Jul 06, 2017 2:48 am

The Benefits Of Doing Business More Than One DNA Testing Company

The scientific results of one's autosomal test will probably be the same no matter which DNA testing company one chooses.

Each DNA testing company can speculate about one's ethnicity based on the results of one's DNA test. Scientists themselves have different opinions about how to interpret information, etc., and sometimes change their minds fortunately. I doubt that two different companies will provide the same interpretations.

One may benefit from having one's autsomal DNA test results in more than one company's database because this allows them to be compared to the results of more people, and one to therefore identify and to communicate with more of one's cousins.

If one has one's autosomal DNA tested by Ancestry.com first, FTDNA allows the results to be transferred to its database. I believe that FTDNA allows this transfer because it is trying to compete with Ancestry.com, which has a far larger autosomal DNA database (that is one of the reasons that I recommend Ancestry.com instead of the others).

Having one's results in both FTDNA and Ancestry.com allows one to benefit from the different advantages and strengths of both companies.

Having one's results in 23ANDME's database is also advantageous. Each company may report slightly different or more accurate estimates of one's ethnicity.

What FTDNA Told Mr. William White Williams (WWW) About His Ethnicity

I congratulate Mr. William White Williams for having had his autosomal DNA tested. I assume that he chose FTDNA because it was one of the three major DNA companies that I recommended, and because FTDNA was having a sale.

I also assume that the information that he posted about his ethnicity in this thread came from FTDNA, the company that tested his autosomal DNA, since he did not provide its source. The following are excerpts of that information:
Will Williams wrote:William White Williams DNA ethnic makeup:

4% Southeast Europe
The Southeast Europe cluster consists of present day populations from the areas of Italy, Greece, and the western Balkan states from Bulgaria to Croatia. Present day populations in the Southeast Europe cluster show some of the highest rates of genetic relatedness to the second wave of migration into Europe roughly 11,000 years ago. This wave of migration consisted of Neolithic farmers from the fertile crescent and expanded primarily into southern Europe, incorporating small scattered European hunter-gatherer communities along their path.

The Southeast Europe cluster is home to civilizations that many consider to have founded the principles of Western civilization, and continue to influence modern politics, art, and architecture. Greek and Roman influence spans the western and southern regions of this cluster, while the influence of the Hellenistic world of Macedonia and Alexander the Great encompass the Western Balkan states.
---

11% Scandinavian
The Scandinavia cluster consists of present day Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. Due to the remaining ice sheets from the last Ice Age, modern humans did not settle permanently into this region until roughly 9000 BCE. . . By 2500 BCE, local populations in the Scandinavia cluster had begun farming . . . Vikings traveling west spread as far as . . . .Ireland, Scotland, England, France, Iceland, and Greenland.
---

85% British Isles
Modern humans arrived on the British Isles roughly 40,000 years ago via a land bridge that connected these islands to continental Europe. Early hunter-gatherer populations were able to navigate into and out of this region until roughly 6000 – 5000 BCE, when melting ice sheets caused sea levels to rise, and the connection between the populations on the British Isles and continental Europe was severed.

Farming occurred largely as an indigenous adaptation, with limited evidence for the introduction from surrounding colonizing regions by 4000 BCE. Small agricultural communities persisted throughout the ancient time period and is even recorded as the primary lifestyle by Roman invaders in the early 1st century.

By 43 CE Roman forces had conquered Britain; but by 500 CE, Celtic tribes (originated in Gaul and Scandinavia) and Asian forces toppled to Roman empire, and the subsequent Celtic Expansions brought Celtic Saxon tribes into the British Isles. Powers in the British Isles also conscripted mercenary populations from continental Europe. The Saxons, Angles, and Jutes came over to support Briton forces defending against the Picts and Scots in the 6th century.

Between the 8th and 11th centuries, the British Isles were invaded and settled by Viking parties during the Viking expansion. Normandy later invaded and solidified cultural and economic connections between the British Isles and continental Europe.
I am pleased that whoever wrote the above opinions acknowledges that Neolithic farmers migrated from the Fertile Crescent to Europe (see the quotes at the bottom of this post). It failed to state that those Neolithic farmers belonged to Aryan haplogroups (Hg) R (Celtic) and I (Viking), and that they were driven out of the Fertile Crescent by Semitic herdsmen from which Jews and Arabs descend. It may have been written to conform to the accepted scientific dogma, and to please the Jew who owns FTDNA and his children who work for FTDNA, and may inherit the company.

FTDNA gives the false impression that British Celts and WWW inherited most of their DNA from Cro-Magnon hunter gatherers instead of from Aryans farmers. I agree that northern Europeans inherited some of their DNA from the Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon hybrids from whom they took the land they farmed and some of the mothers of their children.

It is also based only on WWW's autosomal DNA, and does not take into account his Y-DNA, i.e., his patriline. The most common Y-chromosome haplogroups (Hg) in Europe are R and I. I consider R to be indicative of Celtic (and Pict) patrilines, and I to indicate Viking patrilines. I consider both patrilines to be Aryan, and that both of descend from the farmers who migrated to Europe from the Fertile Crescent during the Holocene.

My opinion is that the Neolithic farmers (Hg I) who settled in Scandinavia had to become hunter gathers because northern Europe did not warm enough for farming until about 5 KYA.

The Celts continued farming because they settled further south. The civilizations of ancient the Fertile Crescent and southern Europe were adversely affected by miscegenation between Aryans and non-Aryans.

I assume that WWW will either test positive for haplogroup R or for haplogroup I.

The Cro-Magnon hunter-gatherers who migrated from the Sahel to Europe BEFORE the Last Glacial Maximum (LGM) are cold adapted because they survived the LGM in Europe. Southern Europeans have more Cro-Magnon genes because Cro-Magnons were driven out of northern Europe during the LGM. Their descendants are less Aryan and look different from northern Europeans.

My Credentials

Anyone who has read my posts must realize that my interpretation of the facts is different from what one is likely to have read elsewhere. I have cited the sources of my information on which I base my opinions in previous posts at least, and explain why I disagree or agree with the opinions of others no matter what "qualifications" they have, based on common sense.

I encourage people to judge use their own common sense and judgement, instead of relying on my "qualifications", or those of anyone else. God gave each individual a brain of his own, and our own survival and the survival of our posterity depends on how well we use it.

I hope that most members of this forum are not like the members of most churches, who are afraid to think for themselves, and who dare not express opinions that are contrary to the opinions of their preachers.

http://www.plosbiology.org/article/info ... io.1000285 is the source of some of the following information:
Where did all Indo-European languages originate? "... southern Turkey, as the most plausible origin — a region that had also been proposed as the origin of Indo-European by the archaeologist Colin Renfrew, in 1987, because it was the source from which agriculture spread to Europe.

Balaresque et al. state: "The relative contributions to modern European populations of Paleolithic hunter-gatherers and Neolithic farmers from the Near East have been intensely debated. Haplogroup R1b1b2 (R-M269) is the commonest European Y-chromosomal lineage, increasing in frequency from east to west, and carried by 110 million European men... The distribution of this lineage, the diversity within it, and estimates of its age all suggest that it spread with farming from the Near East. Taken with evidence on the origins of other lineages, this indicates that most European Y chromosomes descend from Near Eastern farmers... Previous studies suggested a Paleolithic origin, but here we show that the geographical distribution of its microsatellite diversity is best explained by spread from a single source in the Near East via Anatolia during the Neolithic ... in contrast, most maternal lineages descend from hunter-gatherers ..." i.e. most Europeans have Crô-Magnon mitochondrial DNA.

According to this Wikipedia article about haplogroup (HG) R1b1a2 (a.k.a. R-M269), "the distribution of R1b STR variance in Europe forms a cline from east to west, which is more consistent with an entry into Europe from Western Asia with the spread of farming... "The frequency is about 71% in Scotland, 70% in Spain and 60% in France. In south-eastern England the frequency of this clade is about 70%; in parts of the rest of north and western England, Spain, Portugal, Wales and Ireland, it is as high as 90%; and in parts of north-western Ireland it reaches 98%."

Wolfgang Haak, a geneticist at the University of Adelaide, and co-first author of the new study, observes: “The first farmers, whether from Hungary, Germany or Spain, are genetically almost identical: they are from the same origin.”

We inherit our mitochondrial (mtDNA) only from our matrilineal ancestors. "... the immigrant Neolithic component is likely to comprise less than one-quarter of the mtDNA pool of modern Europeans". The R1b1 farmers who contributed to the aforesaid "immigrant Neolithic component" belonged to mtDNA haplogroups J and T, etc. before herdsmen drove them from the Fertile Crescent into their present Indo-European homelands in Europe and Central Asia (e.g., the Pontic-Caspian steppe and Scythia). HG T is currently found with high concentrations in northwestern Europe, e.g., around the eastern Baltic Sea).

Haplogroups T and J descend from JT, pre-JT, R (89% of Europeans), N, L3, L1-6, and L, i.e., "Mitochondrial Eve". SNP mutations occurred in the matrilineal lineage of women who belong to MtDNA haplogroup T at an average rate of once every 20 or 25 thousand years if the mutation known as L occurred between 150–200 KY ago). At this rate the mutation called JT may have occurred about 40-50 KY ago. The mutation called T may have occurred 20-25 KY ago, i.e., during the LGM.
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 1947
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Post DNA testing information here.

PostThu Jul 06, 2017 9:20 am

permela wrote:What FTDNA Told Mr. William White Williams (WWW) About His Ethnicity[/center]
I congratulate Mr. William White Williams for having had his autosomal DNA tested. I assume that he chose FTDNA because it was one of the three major DNA companies that I recommended, and because FTDNA was having a sale.

I also assume that the information that he posted about his ethnicity in this thread came from FTDNA, the company that tested his autosomal DNA, since he did not provide its source.


Thanks, permela. I acknowledged in this thread back on 13 May, that on your suggestion, it was Mr. Greenspan's FTDNA that tested me. I won't be wasting any more of my $$ with these Jew-owned DNA testers to get similar results, thanks. If others are curious about what geographical regions in which their ancient European ancestors may have lived, go for it. My feeling is that our limited resources are better spent on Alliance-building, recruiting other Whites of like-mind to join with us in building a movement that is exclusively for our people: White loyalists. We know them when we see them, when we look at their faces, into their eyes, and talk to them about what we know to be important.

Had you joined the Alliance by now you would have received the June NA BULLETIN in the mail in which we made clear to members and supporters our organization's position on DNA testing by Jew-owned companies. White Biocentrism and your name were mentioned, positively.
Offline

permela

  • Posts: 215
  • Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:36 am

Can DNA Tests Help the NA Recruit More Members & Money?

PostThu Jul 06, 2017 5:42 pm

If Dr. William PIERCE recommended that NA members learn more about their ancestry, there is no cheaper, faster and excellent way to do so than via genetic genealogy, i.e., having their DNA tested.

I had my DNA tested because I want to identify more of my ancestors, not because I want to know more about my ethnicity (I knew that before I had a DNA test).

I consider DNA testing to be beneficial because I am tribalistic and racist. Most of my cousins aren't, I suppose because Judeo-Christianity has taught them that genealogy is evil, and that all people are brothers in Christ.

Genetic genealogy helps cousins and other family members to identify and to communicate with each other about their common ancestors. After I get to know my cousins better, I dare send to them links to educational videos, e.g., the one at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxvvjAusAPw&t=105m20s, and links to Kevin's Dissident Voices broadcasts, e.g. at: https://twitter.com/Spcefan/status/881762845385527296 . So many people have been brainwashed by Jewish propaganda that one may be excommunicated unless one is careful when one tries to expose one's cousins to the simple truth.

My opinion is that we need to do everything that we can to help Kevin communicate with the public. Spending $69 on a DNA test so that one can learn more about one's ancestry and communicate with thousands of one's cousins may be the most effective way to do so. Would encouraging more members of the NA to have $69 DNA tests via a Dissident Voices broadcast make it possible for NA members to recruit more members (and more than $69) than they could otherwise?

I often wonder if the NA has noticed any increase in its membership because of my efforts to spread its message far and wide at my own risk. I consider exposing people to the truth about World War II, the Holohoax, etc. to be worthwhile even if most people are too frightened of Jews to dare join or donate money to the NA.

Having my DNA tested doesn't scare me.

Israeli owned MyHeritage posted the FREE OFFER below at https://blog.myheritage.com/2017/06/introducing-our-new-dna-ethnicity-analysis/ for people who have had their autosomal DNA tested by another company, and want to know more about their ethnicity. I highlighted some interesting points for people who are not interested enough to read ALL of it.

Both Ancestry.com and MyHeritage offer DNA tests, and charge more for their genealogical services. One can have one's DNA tested by nearly any company for less than $100, far less then Ancestry.com charges per year for use of its genealogical database.

I prefer Ancestry.com's genealogical services because one can make full use of them without being constantly pestered for more money. I stopped using MyHeritage to identify more of my ancestors shortly after my subscription began because being jewed for more money (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/jew) when I tried to make use of it disgusted me.

Would Jews be so rich if they didn't value money? Impoverished Christians may regret that they were taught that money is the root of all evil instead of a means to achieve their political, etc. goals.

I uploaded the results of my autosomal DNA tests from other DNA testing companies to MyHeritage long ago even though the Israeli government and Mossad https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossad may have created MyHeritage for nefarious purposes. I am not worried about law enforcement agencies, governments, and the public at large having access to my DNA and genealogical information.

MYHERITAGE.COM's FREE OFFER

Introducing Our New DNA Ethnicity Analysis
By Esther ·
June 1, 2017

Comments 36

We’re delighted to announce the launch of our new and improved DNA Ethnicity Estimate. MyHeritage DNA now provides users with a percentage-based estimate of their ethnic origins covering 42 ethnic regions, more than any other major DNA company and many of which are available only on MyHeritage. The Ethnicity Estimate is presented in an original and engaging format, making it not only interesting but also fun to watch and share.

The Ethnicity Estimate is available to customers who purchase the MyHeritage DNA kit, and also to users who upload their DNA data to MyHeritage. MyHeritage is unique among the main DNA companies in allowing users who have tested their DNA already with another service to upload — for free — their data to MyHeritage. Those users receive DNA Matches for free, for finding relatives based on shared DNA. Beginning this week, users who have already uploaded their DNA data to MyHeritage, or who will upload it in the coming months, will also receive – for free – the new Ethnicity Estimate.

Every person’s DNA reveals their unique heritage. Understanding where your ancestors came from can give you a better sense of who you are. You might even discover roots in unexpected places.

Order a MyHeritage DNA kit today or upload your DNA data for free to uncover your ethnic origins and find new relatives.

DNA results include a fascinating breakdown of your ancestral ethnicity. You will see the percentage of your DNA that originates from each of the ethnic regions supported by MyHeritage in an Ethnicity Estimate, displayed in a list and on a world map. Access your Ethnicity Estimate by selecting “Ethnicity Estimate” in the “DNA” menu. MyHeritage DNA customers also see their results – which include an overview of their ethnicity and DNA Matches – in an aggregated page called the “DNA results” page, that can be accessed by clicking “DNA” in the main navigation menu. Click “View Full Estimate” there to view your Ethnicity Estimate.

DNA results page

The development of the new Ethnicity Estimate raises the number of ethnic regions covered by MyHeritage DNA from 36 to 42. It was made possible thanks to MyHeritage’s Founder Populations Project — one of the largest of its kind ever conducted. For this unique project, more than 5,000 users were handpicked by MyHeritage from its 90 million-strong user base, by virtue of their family trees exemplifying consistent ancestry from the same region or ethnicity for many generations. All project participants received complimentary DNA tests and allowed MyHeritage’s science team to develop breakthrough ethnicity models based on the generated data.

Thanks to this analysis, MyHeritage DNA has become the only mass-market percentage-based DNA test that reveals ethnicities such as Balkan; Baltic; Eskimo & Inuit; Japanese; Kenyan; Sierra Leonean; Somali; five major Jewish groups — Ashkenazi, Ethiopian, Yemenite, Sephardic from North Africa and Mizrahi from Iran and Iraq; Indigenous Amazonian; Papuan and many others. In some cases, competing products can identify and report an aggregated region (e.g., Italian & Greek), whereas MyHeritage has better resolution and identifies Greek, Italian and Sardinian ethnicities separately. We are not done utilizing all fruits of the Founder Populations Project, and there are many more ethnic regions that we intend to add in the future, after additional processing and fine-tuning.

In the new Ethnicity Estimate released this week, many improvements have been made in accuracy, compared to our previous version. One particular example which will be very helpful is the accuracy improvement in identifying German, French, Dutch, and other related ethnicities, which are more accurately detected now as North and West European, whereas previously many of them were incorrectly described as British. Previously, we were unable to differentiate between English and Irish, so we grouped them under one ethnicity called “British Isles”. Now we are able to tell them apart, so we have English, and separately – Irish, Scottish and Welsh. It turns out that the latter three are very close genetically, because of their shared Celtic roots, but hopefully we will be able to tell them apart successfully in the future, after further improvement of our ethnicity models.

Our new Ethnicity Estimate is delivered in a captivating “reveal” experience featuring animation, and as of this week, original music composed by MyHeritage. Each of the 42 ethnicities has a distinctive tune, based on the region’s cultural elements; all songs seamlessly connect to each other. This makes the report fun to watch and share over social media. Access this experience by clicking on “Ethnicity Estimate” in the “DNA” menu, and then clicking the “Play Intro” button as shown below:

Here is an example of the new Ethnicity Estimate “reveal” experience:

Once you’ve viewed your animated results, click “Share” to share them with your friends via social media. Click “View full Ethnicity Estimate” to return to the in-depth ethnicity report.

Internally, we have named our new and improved ethnicity model “0.95 beta”, and the older model “0.90 beta”. Users who receive ethnicity results from now on will only get results with the newer model. MyHeritage DNA customers who have already received ethnicity results with the older model will remain with those results, but they can switch to the newer model at any time using the ethnicity settings dialog. The settings can be accessed by using the cogwheel button as shown below. You can also switch back at any time.

Accessing ethnicity settings

Please keep in mind that the Ethnicity Estimate, although the result of sophisticated algorithms based on large amounts of data, is still an estimate. Some ethnicities are genetically very similar to, and hard to distinguish from, other ethnicities, so mistakes may happen. There are also occurrences of false positives, especially with results having very low percentage values. So it’s always a good practice to treat your ethnicity estimate results with caution, and note that we will continue working hard to improve accuracy and add more ethnicities that are not identified currently. We are happy to receive feedback, as it helps point our attention at areas that could use improvement.

We believe that DNA is one of the key areas in the future of genealogy, and as such it receives a lot of attention from us. As with all areas of family history, we continually strive to make it more useful for our users through innovation. Our new Ethnicity Estimate allows us to show you your ancestral roots with better resolution than any other DNA service, in an original and unique format. We are working to add more features to enhance our users’ DNA results in the near future, and our product roadmap includes a chromosome browser which is highly anticipated by some of our users.

The MyHeritage Team.

Tags: DNA, DNA test, DNA testing, Ethnicity Estimate, Genetic testing, MyHeritage DNA
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 1947
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Can DNA Tests Help the NA Recruit More Members & Money?

PostThu Jul 06, 2017 7:54 pm

permela wrote:So many people have been brainwashed by Jewish propaganda that one may be excommunicated unless one is careful when one tries to expose one's cousins to the simple truth.... Spending $69 on a DNA test so that one can learn more about one's ancestry and communicate with thousands of one's cousins may be the most effective way to do so.

Wow! you have thousands of cousins? I only have around thirty, all White, and gave up years ago trying to persuade them to be responsible racial loyalists. One of them whelped three nigger bastards. I "excommunicated" that slut and everyone on her branch of the family tree who accepted her breeding with a Negro.

The people I work with are those who meet eligibility requirements and who agree with the values and program of the National Alliance. We do not require DNA tests of our applicants. Maybe some day for key personnel when testing meets our racial requirements, but not now.

I often wonder if the NA has noticed any increase in its membership because of my efforts to spread its message far and wide at my own risk. I consider exposing people to the truth about World War II, the Holohoax, etc. to be worthwhile even if most people are too frightened of Jews to dare join or donate money to the NA.

You might be more convincing with people you educate and attempt to recruit if you let them know up front that you joined our Alliance yourself. You don't strike me as one who is too frightened of Jews to join NA. There must be another reason you haven't made the commitment. We are patient. Plenty more will come our way as conditions worsen and people find it's easier to be counted among us -- especially after they realize their cousins have joined NA. :D

Image

Would Jews be so rich if they didn't value money? Impoverished Christians may regret that they were taught that money is the root of all evil instead of a means to achieve their political, etc. goals.

Money is not evil, it's a necessary medium for conducting commerce, or for building a movement. Christlings are taught that it's the love of money that is evil. I don't know about "loving money," but individual greediness, excessive attachment to material wealth, misdirected altruism, irrational fear of the Jew, and superstitious worship of the Jew's tribal god by our people, have certainly kept us from building the Alliance as it needs to grow. The Jew has us there, for now, but we outnumber him 30:1 so that can change quickly as we build more means to reach our people with our positive message of Hope & Change.
Offline

permela

  • Posts: 215
  • Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:36 am

Autosomal DNA Tests Can Help Most Identify 1000s of Kinfolk

PostSat Jul 08, 2017 9:02 pm

Will Williams wrote:
permela wrote:So many people have been brainwashed by Jewish propaganda that one may be excommunicated unless one is careful when one tries to expose one's cousins to the simple truth.... Spending $69 on a DNA test so that one can learn more about one's ancestry and communicate with thousands of one's cousins may be the most effective way to do so.
Wow! you have thousands of cousins? . . . I only have around thirty, all White
Yes, I and most Americans of my ethnicity have over ten thousand cousins according to the results of our autosomal DNA tests. That's counting only cousins who have had DNA tests and who are in the database of the same DNA testing company(s).

One inherits half of one's DNA from one's father and half from one's mother, a quarter from each grandparent, an eighth from each great-grandparent, etc. Everyone has about 128 fourth great grandparents. Each of them may have thousands of descendants. The DNA of those who inherited some of the same DNA can be identified via autosomal DNA tests that cost about a $100, and even less during sales which usually occur during national holidays.

Farmers needed to have ten or more children to help them compete in the same market place, e.g., with rich slave owners. If each generation had ten kids, a farmer might have 100 grandchildren, a thousand great grandchildren, ten thousand great great grandchildren, etc.

If half of your fourth great grandparents had a thousand descendants, and 10% of them inherited some of the same DNA as you, and had their autosomal DNA tested by the same DNA testing company, with how many cousins could you communicate?

It is possible that none of the descendants of one's 128 fourth great grandparents have had a DNA test yet, especially if they are impoverished, or if they are Christians who have been taught that genealogy is evil. If all of the descendants of one's fourth great grandparents lived in Germany until recently, none of their descendants may have survived the World Wars.

Autosomal DNA test results may show that some descendants of one's eighth great grandparents inherited some of the same segments of DNA. This clue may help them to identify their common ancestor via genealogical research, e.g., via https://www.Ancestry.com , https://familysearch.org/, https://www.myheritage.com/, etc.

One can identify one's patrilineal cousins via Y-DNA tests more easily. Patrilineal descendants of my male German ancestors have the same genetic markers and usually the same surname. Thousands of my cousins and I descend from Germans who came to America about 300 years ago. We could identify our patrilineal cousins in Germany if any survived the wars and had DNA tests. I am praying that one eventually have a y-DNA test.

America has been a melting pot. Aryans whose ancestors have been in America for six or more generations are probably a mixture of German, Celtic, etc. Americans are more likely to have DNA tests than their cousins in the countries from which their ancestors emigrated, possibly because they want to learn or confirm who their ancestors really were.
Will Williams wrote:I only have around thirty, all White, and gave up years ago trying to persuade them to be responsible racial loyalists.
You might have been far more successful a few generations ago, before the Jewish media and Christian preachers made them feel guilty about being White instead of dead. Dogs are less likely to bite the hand that feeds them than such people are.
Will Williams wrote:One of them whelped three nigger bastards.
Christianity and the Jews Media may have lowered your cousin's self-esteem and convinced her that she would be a hero if she showed how tolerant she is and married a mulatto. Her flesh and blood may be all that is left of your genes if the White race dies out. Most Americans have mulatto cousins, and most Yankees of southern European ancestry probably have a little Negro blood. The genes of all the Negro, Semitic, etc. "refugees" that have been invading Europe will eventually be mixed into the gene pool of everyone in Europe. That is why I say that Europe is LOST. Hitler spoke about hybrid Aryans in Mein Kampf.
Will Williams wrote:I "excommunicated" that slut and everyone on her branch of the family tree who accepted her breeding with a Negro.
I do not turn my back on ANY of my cousins. I have met a few of my mulatto cousins, am pleased that they are so intelligent, and am proud of their outstanding accomplishments. Why let Jew-worshipers and the Jews media be their only source of information?

The tide of history turned against the Aryan race and its civilization when Semites first conquered their homelands in the Fertile Crescent thousands of years ago. Jews having been doing their best to fulfill their religious mission to destroy our race via miscegenation, propaganda, wars, etc. ever since.
Will Williams wrote:Plenty more will come our way as conditions worsen and people find it's easier to be counted among us -- especially after they realize their cousins have joined NA.
I remember when some pro-White organizations were advocating that their members vote for Obama because they hoped "conditions would worsen and people would find it's easier to be counted among us". I never bought that argument.
Offline
User avatar

Wade Hampton III

  • Posts: 1785
  • Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:40 pm
  • Location: Pontiac, SC

They Admit It!

PostThu Dec 07, 2017 11:12 pm

DNA Testing Companies Admit Adding Fake African Ancestry to White Profiles in Order to
“Screw with Racists!"

Who were your ancestors? What is your ethnic background composed of? Sites like
Ancestry.com and 23andme have always been some go to sources in answering all of
your toughest questions. But how accurate are they?
51925.jpg
Jewed
51925.jpg (57.85 KiB) Viewed 1399 times

In a recent interview with Cracked, one of the major ancestry testing companies,
(which specific company is unknown) spilled the beans on what really happens when
you purchase an ancestry kit. While I can’t say I’m surprised, you may be shocked
to learn that these ancestry sites aren’t always as accurate as they claim to be.
Beyond this, they’ve also admitted to tampering with the result to “screw with
racists”. When Inside Edition had a set of triplets send their spit in to Ancestry.com
and 23andMe, they got wildly different results from both services. Neither gave each
triplet the same ancestry results. “Tests can be a crapshoot. For DNA tests, they use
genetic markers, which are little variations in the DNA one or several groups may have,
but others do not. The more markers there are, the more accurate the test will be.”

Shocked yet? Yeah, I didn’t think so. A lot of my friends have taken these types of
DNA Tests, and most of them come back saying, “I don’t think this is entirely accurate…”
Remember when white activist Craig Cobb found out that he was 14% black? Well as it
turns out, there’s a possibility that those numbers could have been fudged with.

Morgan and his colleagues were caught between a rock and a really-want-to-mess-with
-racists place. It would’ve been fun to throw a “10 percent West African” in there,
but then they might have a pissed-off, dangerous person at their office, waving a gun.
“Since we couldn’t do anything to the results (and we wanted to), what we did was add
‘< 1 percent’ to each African category of ethnicity. That way we weren’t lying, and
they would both be wondering how much under a percentage point was. We always try to
round to the nearest number because we sometimes hear about percentage points, but
for them, we leave it open to whether it’s a one or a zero.”

It’s a compromise that’s elegant in its passive-aggressive simplicity. And it got a
result. “The near-N-bomber wrote to us asking what that meant, and we wrote back that
it meant it was under 1 percent. And we were not saying zero. Unless they got another
test, that was going to bother them. Maybe they weren’t 100 percent Caucasian. I mean,
they were, according to the results, but this way it leaves it open, and they’ll always
be wondering.” This is beyond shady and deceptive, people pay more than they can really
afford sometimes, just to find out the truth about their heritage. What about this is
acceptable? How does this turn a racist into a “non racist”? It doesn’t. There’s nothing
but high levels of dishonesty in these companies. Unfortunately, this doesn’t even fully
cover the other things they do behind closed doors. With a massive database of genetic
information, the company can turn around and sell that data to other companies. Plenty
of those companies are doing scientific research that can only be done with access to
large amounts of genetic information. Even government agencies like the National
Institutes of Health use the data to better understand the hereditary causes of diseases.
Popular Science reports. Also, AncestryDNA has a partnership with the Google-owned
biotech Calico, and shares the DNA of unsuspecting victims in the name of science
and helpful research. If you were hesitant to purchase these kind of kits before, I’d
highly advise you to just save your money and discourage SJW’s from telling every
White person that they’re Black.

...from http://www.whiteresistor.com
PreviousNext

Return to Science & Technology

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest