Post DNA testing information here.

C.E. Whiteoak

Re: Post DNA testing information here.

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:37 am

PhuBai68 wrote:
Does Heimie frig with the results?

EXACTLY
what I am afraid of. The swindlesteins seldom if ever miss an opportunity to mess up our minds and take our money at the same time.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:17 am

PhuBai68 wrote:
Will Williams wrote:
Will Williams wrote:...
How can my recent ancestors, all Americans going back for five generations, not have my own DNA test mention that they lived in the U.S, not Europe?

Bottom line: DNA is not a geographical test, but a biological one.
I don't quite get your point Chairman... we know we're in the U.S., we want to know where our bloodlines/relatives came from...
As a strict race-thinker I prefer to learn from whom I was descended, not from where. A White from Southern Africa can certainly be distinquished from Negroes in Southern Africa by his DNA, though both reside in sub-Saharan Africa.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:05 pm

https://returntonow.net/2019/01/09/big- ... ohvfDJe7lY

Did you get a DNA test from 23 and me? A pharmaceutical company just bought your genes.

Human DNA has now become a commodity, with 23andMe — the world’s largest database of genetic code — serving as the “new frontier” for pioneering drugmakers.

British pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline recently purchased a $300 million share in the genlogy company, which promises to tell you your ancestry in exchange for your DNA.

The “merger” of the two companies will accelerate the development of “novel treatments and cures,” GSK’s CEO wrote in a blog post.

23andMe customers’ genetic blueprints may now be used in studies that will enable GSK to get new drugs approved and to market faster, the pharmacuetical company boasted in a press release.

Current reports state that 80% of 23andMe customers opt to share their genetic data, along with a survey about their lifestyle and health status, for research purposes,

Over 5 million people so far have submitted a sample of their saliva to 23andMe in exchange for a chance to receive healthcare and ancestry insights.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:23 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/fbi-gains- ... kex5J76Wjg

FBI gains access to popular home DNA kit database

As BuzzFeed reports, this week FamilyTreeDNA confirmed that it is working with the FBI and allowing local law enforcement access to its genealogy database. The number of DNA profiles stored in that database is thought to total over a million.

There are a number of active cases that haven't been solved because there's DNA evidence, but no one to match it to. By opening up the genealogy database to the FBI, FamilyTreeDNA is potentially going to help solve a number of those crimes. In particular, historical murders and rapes.

The FBI is already using publicly available DNA databases, but this is the first time it has gained access to a private database. It does, of course, raise some privacy concerns and a few FamilyTreeDNA customers may be contacting the company to ask what's going on, and possibly how to go about removing their data from the database.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:18 pm

I've never trusted the companies with my DNA, if we had our own scientists and processes I would feel safer. However I was filling out my family tree which I think is a much better alternative and these are the locations of my oldest ancestors as far back as I can find.
My ancestor map for Europe
My ancestor map for Europe
Screenshot_20200811-161124.png (286.27 KiB) Viewed 10433 times
Not counting my ancestors located in the USA the remainder are as follows:
4% Germany
2% UK
2% Ireland
1% Switzerland
1% France
1% Scotland

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:32 am

We've discussed DNA testing several times on WB, for instance here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3127&p=10520&hilit=DNA+Jews#p10520
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ