unnatural selection through harvest of wild animals

adolf512

unnatural selection through harvest of wild animals

Post by adolf512 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:51 am

We are not only seeing dysgenics applied to humans, we also see it with animal harvesting http://www.pnas.org/content/106/Supplement_1/9987.full

The amount of hunting allowed is rarely based on what's best for nature, instead economic factors tend to prevail 1 2 3 4 5

Humans are not safe from harvesting either(china) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_har ... s_in_China this is a prime example of government dysgenics(dissidents being targeted).

The only animal that really needs to be reduced in numbers are humans(non-whites), we are destroying the planet now and the sooner the mass-starvation starts the better.

White Man 1

Re: unnatural selection through harvest of wild animals

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:45 pm

I agree that african overpopulation should be rectified, but saying that culling herds of wild animals for the benifit of the ecosystem "pseudoscience" is foolish. The benifits of herd management have been well documented and proven for centuries.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:03 am

White Man 1 wrote:I agree that african overpopulation should be rectified, but saying that culling herds of wild animals for the benifit of the ecosystem "pseudoscience" is foolish. The benifits of herd management have been well documented and proven for centuries.
Our people were meat eaters long before we were gatherers and agrarians. The meat we ate was wild animals. Most hunters are responsible Whites who hunt responsibly. Meat processing by giant agribusiness is another subject that has impact on racial health, but the hunting tradition and sound game management are not going away.

On the subject of overpopulation of our planet by humans and sub-humans, discussion here:
http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.p ... 9&start=10
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

adolf512

Post by adolf512 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:51 pm

No the Japanese whale slaughter isn't scientific 10 it's the same with other types of harwesting, short-sighted economic reasoning tend to win and it is sometimes justified with some BS.

the elephant trophy hunting isn't beneficial either 11 12

Actually hunting can increase the population of a species since their predators will get less food, i have studied the maths for that. The problem with some modern hunting/fishing is that we are are removing desirable traits from the gene pool.

What has happened is that humans has taken over the roles as predators, often natural predators is suppressed a lot(this happens to the Australian dingo that hunts the kangaroos). I do not think it is a good idea to replace natural predators with human hunting for several reasons, it will create unnatural selection and probably not in a way we want. Natural predators(unlike humans) generally go after weak prey. There is also many other advantages with natural predators over human hunting 13
Will Williams wrote: Our people were meat eaters long before we were gatherers and agrarians. The meat we ate was wild animals. Most hunters are responsible Whites who hunt responsibly. Meat processing by giant agribusiness is another subject that has impact on racial health, but the hunting tradition and sound game management are not going away.

On the subject of overpopulation of our planet by humans and sub-humans, discussion here:
http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.p ... 9&start=10
Modern hunting and fishing is very different from the old one, the problem we have now is that the current meat we can get from hunting is limited, especially is if we limit it for the sake of the environment. In Australia thousands of kangaroos has been killed by the government and just disposed of, i consider that to be insanity even though it was only a small part of the kangaroos killed.

Even during the stone age humans exterminated species, we are a very successful species and it is only getting worse. BTW: 100% of the meat i eat come from wild animals, i am not against hunting/fishing but it has to be managed better. One good solution is to use shorter hunting periods, that would also allow ordinary people to visit nature without having to worry about hunters for a bigger part of the year.

In Sweden wolf hunting was approves during a time period despite the fact that the amount of wolves was really low, the nationalist party(sweden democrats) voted for that insanity which is one of the reasons i will never vote for that party.

Hunting/fishing is one of few areas where stricter government control is a good thing, without any enforcement of the rules we will have the "tragedy of the commons", even if most hunters would be responsible a few irresponsible ones(such as poor people desperate for food) will be able ruin everything. A solution without a state would be to come up with some consensus such and working together to punish people that break the rules(such as killing wolves).