WHERE DID ARYANS LIVE BEFORE THEY BECAME FARMERS?

permela

Post by permela » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:58 pm

WHY ARE ARYANS SO BEAUTIFUL AND CIVILIZED?

This article is about the history of the Aryan race during the last hundred thousand years. It was NOT written for people who want to believe only what they have been taught. You can read comments about this thread on TWO pages if you click on the link in the right upper or lower corners of this page. I hope that everyone who enjoys this forum will be allowed to read the following rational but heretical theory about the environment in which the progenitors of the Aryan race evolved before they immigrated to the Fertile Crescent. I do not want to waste my time writing opinions that will be deleted because they do not conform to the party line.

Aryans are more beautiful and civilized than any other race, and the only race that has blue eyes, because of the eugenic practices of the first farmers, not because of evolution. They began to create the first civilization on earth in the drought prone Fertile Crescent about 18 KYA because the more habitable, i.e., verdant, parts of the world were already inhabited by territorial races that outnumbered them. Since they had little control over the size of their families, and lacked enough food and water to keep everyone alive during droughts, in order to survive they had to allow only their best and most beautiful animals and children to eat and drink.

Semitic terrorists, e.g., the Hyksos, eventually drove nearly all of them out of the Fertile Crescent and caused their Indo-European languages to be spread across much of Eurasia.

I doubt that the language of the Hebrew savages who wrote the following genocidal agenda was as beautiful, powerful and spiritually moving as the English of the preeminent (presumably Aryan) scholars who wrote the following King James translation:
Deuteronomy 11.23: Then will the LORD drive out all these nations from before you, and ye shall possess greater nations and mightier than yourselves. 24 Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be. 25 There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the LORD your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.
Deuteronomy 7.16: And thou shalt consume all the people which the LORD thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them: neither shalt thou serve their gods; for that will be a snare unto thee. 17 If thou shalt say in thine heart, These nations are more than I; how can I dispossess them? 18 Thou shalt not be afraid of them: but shalt well remember what the LORD thy God did unto Pharaoh, and unto all Egypt; 19 The great temptations which thine eyes saw, and the signs, and the wonders, and the mighty hand, and the stretched out arm, whereby the LORD thy God brought thee out: so shall the LORD thy God do unto all the people of whom thou art afraid. 20 Moreover the LORD thy God will send the hornet among them, until they that are left, and hide themselves from thee, be destroyed. 21 Thou shalt not be affrighted at them: for the LORD thy God is among you, a mighty God and terrible. 22 And the LORD thy God will put out those nations before thee by little and little: thou mayest not consume them at once, lest the beasts of the field increase upon thee. 23 But the LORD thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed. 24 And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them.
For obvious reasons explained above, Jews and church leaders have attempted to obfuscate the true origins of the Aryan race. If you want to know the truth, please read the article at http://www.plosbiology.org/article/info ... io.1000285.

Balaresque et al. state:
"The relative contributions to modern European populations of Paleolithic hunter-gatherers and Neolithic farmers from the Near East have been intensely debated. Haplogroup R1b1b2 (R-M269) is the commonest European Y-chromosomal lineage, increasing in frequency from east to west, and carried by 110 million European men... The distribution of this lineage, the diversity within it, and estimates of its age all suggest that it spread with farming from the Near East. Taken with evidence on the origins of other lineages, this indicates that most European Y chromosomes descend from Near Eastern farmers... Previous studies suggested a Paleolithic origin, but here we show that the geographical distribution of its microsatellite diversity is best explained by spread from a single source in the Near East via Anatolia during the Neolithic ... in contrast, most maternal lineages descend from hunter-gatherers ..."
In other words, most Europeans have Crô-Magnon mitochondrial DNA because Neolithic farmers took the land and women of the hunter-gatherers.
NOTE: ISOGG changed the name of HG R1b1b2 (R-M269) to HG R1b1a2 (R-M269).

If you do not agree with the above quote about the Fertile Crescent origins of the Aryan race, and refuse to read or believe any of the scientific articles that support the theory that the ancestors of all Eurasian races lived in the African Sahel http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahel before they immigrated into the Fertile Crescent, why waste your time by reading any further?

Aryan giants were bred for farm work and battle, but most of the non-esthetic physical qualities that distinguished Aryans from other races were strictly determined by the environment in which the progenitors of the Aryan race survived for over a hundred thousand years before they immigrated into the Fertile Crescent.

Every species must adapt to the environment in which it lives in order to survive. Where a species evolved can be deduced by rationally and carefully identifying these adaptations and what caused them. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen%27s_rule .

At least four major droughts motivated most of the inhabitants of the Sahel to leave Africa. See http://www.esd.ornl.gov/projects/qen/nercAFRICA.html. The savage ancestors of the Australoids left the Sahel during the first drought over 100 KYA, adapted to the environments to which they migrated, and became a distinct race. The savage ancestors of Mongoloids left the Sahel during the second drought. During the third drought, the Semites left Africa across the Red Sea, and Crô-Magnons left Africa via the Mediterranean area (sea levels were hundreds of feet lower than now.

Crô-Magnons were savage, cold-adapted, i.e. hairy and rotund, dark-skinned, non-Aryan hunter-gatherers who lived near the Mediterranean during the last glaciation. The Aryan farmers who colonized southern Europe took their women. They are the ancestors of the dark skinned southern European "Whites". If dark skinned southern Europeans are called "White", why not mulattoes like Obama too?

The progenitors of the Aryan race left the Sahel during the Last Glacial Maximum https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Glacial_Maximum, when the most severe drought during the last glaciation occurred. They were the last hunter-gatherers to leave Africa, and evolved in the Sahel longer than any other race. Nearly all of the physical and mental characteristics that distinguish Aryans from all other races, e.g., the unsurpassed intelligence of the builders of the ancient Egyptian pyramids, are therefore adaptations that were required in order for a hunter-gatherer to survive for over a hundred thousand years in the African Sahel, where he had to compete with predators like lions.
--

INTELLIGENCE

Domestication significantly reduces the intelligence of ANY species. All civilized environments are DYSGENIC. A tennis ball size addition to our brains would have to be added in order for them to be as large as those of the savage hunter gatherers from which we descend. I doubt that we can imagine what it was like to be able to think as well as they could.

I doubt that I have the intelligence to survive even one week without modern technology in the environment in which our Aryan ancestors survived for hundreds of thousands of years.

Walking for many miles unarmed and alone while interacting with many of the most dangerous animals in the game parks of Kenya, etc. even at night, introduced me to my own incredible instinctive nature for the first time, survival instincts that I never before knew I had. I am amazed that I survived. I recommend that others not risk their lives as I did during my youth.
--

ADAPTATIONS TO THE CLIMATE OF THE SAHEL

Negroes and Pygmies remained in Africa's equatorial rain forest (where sunlight hardly ever reaches the ground) because they lacked the intelligence to survive where ungulates graze. The dark color of their skins evolved in order to provide camouflage in the barely lit forest, not in order to protect them from the sun and skin cancer. A Negro hunter gatherer lacked the camouflage needed to survive very long in the Sahel. Fair skin is better camouflage in the nearly treeless Sahel. After civilized people taught Negroes how to farm and make iron, they overran the rest of sub-Saharan Africa and exterminated the other races who live there. Many of the African species that Negroes eat are likely to become extinct too. The Negro population has exploded thanks to Aryan technology and the kindness of Judeo-Christian bleeding hearts like Albert Schweitzer and Bill Gates.

Fair-skinned shirtless workers do not get burned if their skin is given enough time to gradually adjust to the sun. There was probably enough ozone in the atmosphere to protect people from skin cancer before they began to pollute it with ozone destroying chemicals. The life span of a hunter-gatherer who lived in the dangerous Sahel may have been about thirty years, just long enough to have a child, and too short for the sun to cause skin cancer even if it does.

I have never had any form of cancer even though I have lived and worked nearly naked outdoors all of my life, at the same latitudes as the Sahel. I have never been the least concerned about the risk of skin cancer, or worried about needing to wearing hats, shirts, etc. for protection from the sun.

Compared to the temperature in the Sahel, the temperature in Africa's equatorial rain forest is quite comfortable 24/7 (sunlight never reaches the ground). Nobody would want to sleep naked in the parts of that forest where mosquitoes can penetrate many layers of blankets.

Celtic (HG R1b) and Nordic (HG I), "Whites" are the most heat-adapted race of Earth because their ancestors evolved in the hottest place on earth longer than other Eurasians (for at least 120,000 years from the Eemian to the LGM). These adaptations to a hot climate are apparent to anyone who gives them a little original thought.

The racial characteristics of Aryans are quite different from those of other Eurasian races, whose ancestors left the Sahel tens of thousands of years before the LGM. Adaptations to the heat of the sunny Sahel caused the ancestors of Nordics to be relatively narrow-headed (dolichocephalic), tall, slender and fair-haired. Their less hairy and pinkish skin helps to dissipate heat more quickly too. Their non-flat noses (nasal sills) helped to humidify the Sahel's dry air.

The reason that European Aryans never became cold-adapted is that after their ancestors left the Sahel most of them remained in the relatively warm Fertile Crescent until the Holocene.

Most Aryan Europeans belong to Haplogroup R1b. The Hausa and 95.5% R1b+ Ouldeme are patrilineal descendants of a part of the R1b population that never left Africa (TO SEE THEIR MIGRATION ROUTES, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE, AND THEN TO THE RIGHT). Readers who have never had their DNA tested may have no idea what a haplogroup is, and what it reveals about one's ancestry.

Everyone who truly values the purity of the Aryan race should have a DNA test, and refuse to marry anyone whose DNA has not been tested. Many people who consider themselves to be Aryan refuse to have DNA tests that might show how much of their DNA came from Negroes, etc.
--

HOW FAIR WAS ADAM?

The ancestors of all mankind had body hair as long and dark as a Bonobo's for camouflage and warmth during the penultimate glacial period, and skin as fair as any Nordic, sheared mammal or plucked bird.

All races evolved less body hair after the extremely hot Eemian (~130 KYA) began. Fair-skinned Africans who continued to live in dark forests compensated by evolving (irreversibly) dark skin for camouflage.

Australoids are darker because they evolved in Eurasian forests for tens of thousands of years after they left the Sahel and before they were devastated by a volcano and driven to the fringes of Asia and its offshore islands by Mongoloids ~70 KYA.

Some "scientists" claim that races that have always lived in forests, e.g., Pygmies, evolved dark skin for protection from cancer even though the "rainforest canopy cut off almost all the ultraviolet light and prevented it from reaching the forest floor". Pygmies should be as white as snow and fairer than Nordics according to the vitamin D and skin cancer theories. That generations of Americans have been taught this nonsense shows how conformist and intelligent some herd animals are.

The savages who emigrated from Africa's equatorial rain forest to the Sahel after the penultimate glacial period ended ~150 KYA retained their fair skin because it is better camouflage in a savanna, and reflects the heat of the sun (see how skin color affects the performance of shirtless ditch diggers of various races when the sun suddenly appears from behind the clouds on a sweltering day).

The descendants of Celts who married the cold-adapted Crô-Magnons (e.g., Basques) are darker, hairier, stockier, shorter, etc., than northern Europeans, and behave less like them.

The African parts of most Eurasian HGs (e.g., I) may be extinct.

Image)

--

John Calhoun

Re: WHERE DID ARYANS LIVE BEFORE THEY BECAME FARMERS?

Post by John Calhoun » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:03 pm

Europe is the origin of the White Race. Nordics are the descendents of those Europeans that moved into the Steppeland around the time of the Ice-Age. When the thaws came, they invaded, in waves, back into Europe and other regions. These were the "giants" of Genesis and the Titans of Greek Mythology.

permela

Aryans & ALL Eurasian races descend from non-Negroid African

Post by permela » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:58 am

I thank kaliyuga85 for writing:
kaliyuga85 wrote:Europe is the origin of the White Race. Nordics are the descendents of those Europeans that moved into the Steppeland around the time of the Ice-Age. When the thaws came, they invaded, in waves, back into Europe and other regions. These were the "giants" of Genesis and the Titans of Greek Mythology.
GIANTS
The Aryan giants of Genesis to whom you referred above lived in the homeland of the Aryan farmers of ancient Canaan. I suspect that the beautiful seven and a half foot plus tall blond and blue eyed men and women that I saw when I visited Hamburg and Bremen in Germany are descendants of the same Canaanite race.

SOURCE: http://www.gotquestions.org/giants-in-the-Bible.html
Question: "Is there any evidence for the giants mentioned in the Bible?"

Answer: Giants are mentioned in the Bible in several places (e.g., Genesis 6:4; Joshua 12:4). Og, king of Bashan (Deuteronomy 3:11); the giant people in Canaan that Moses’ spies reported (Numbers 13:30–33); Goliath (2 Samuel 21:19); and the Anakites (Deuteronomy 9:1–2) are all examples of giants in Scripture. We should keep in mind that the “giants” of the Bible were not forty-foot colossi who sat on houses and picked their teeth with elm trees. The giants of the Bible were tall—Goliath was maybe nine or ten feet tall—and they were powerful, but they were human. In addition to the biblical accounts of giants, there are three main sources of evidence for giants: written accounts outside of the Bible, archaeology and eyewitness accounts of archaeological finds, and graphic depictions of giants found in ancient art. . . .

First, we should deal with archaeological evidence for giants. There are many accounts of archaeologists finding very large bones and weaponry or other artifacts that only a giant could have used.

--

THE FIRST EUROPEANS

Only Neanderthals lived in Europe until about 40 KYA. Cro-Magnon hunter-gatherers from the Sahel had completely replaced them by about 30 KYA. Only Cro-Magnon savages lived in Europe from about 30 KYA until the Holocene began about 10 KYA, i.e., during the Pleistocene.

Nobody lived in northern Europe during the Last Glacial Maximum (LGM). All Europeans immigrated to the warmest parts of the Mediterranean area. The Eurasian Steppes were unbearably cold too (ask the Mongoloids, Eskimos, Napoléon Bonaparte and Hitler).

Aryan farmers began moving into southern Europe after the climate warmed up enough for farming. Southern European "Whites" are therefore a mixture of two different races: civilized Aryan farmers and savage Cro-Magnon hunter gatherers (and behave like it).

Northern Europe did not warm up enough for farming until about 5 KYA. The LGM drove the Cro-Magnons out of northern Europe, so the Aryans who settled there remained more racially pure and are therefore mostly blond and blue-eyed. Mongoloid herdsmen, e.g., Genghis Khan https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genghis_Khan exterminated farmers who trespassed on the Steppes where their cattle grazed. That is why Aryans created their civilizations in the forested parts of Europe first.

Aryans are not a cold-adapted race, e.g., Aryans are so heat-adapted that their skin is pink, especially when they blush. Blood circulates close to the surface of their skin in order to dissipate heat, i.e., keep their bodies cool in the extremely hot Sahel where their ancestors evolved.

Blood does not circulate close to the surface of the skin of races that evolved in cold climates, e.g., the Mongoloid herdsmen who ruled the Steppes of Eurasia.

Any organization that preaches the obsolete theory that Aryans originated in Europe risks disgusting scientists who know better, and helps Semites to keep the masses ignorant of their genocide of the Aryans who created the first civilization in the Fertile Crescent. If a theory helps your cause, why discourage others from hearing it?

Jews and other Semites destroyed our civilization in the Fertile Crescent in the same way that they are now destroying civilization in Europe. People who are ignorant of their past are less likely to learn from their mistakes.

The survival of the Aryan race depends on its knowledge of the truth about its origins.

Kevin Strom is a genius. If he believes that Aryans were the first Europeans, I hope that he will provide us with the scientific evidence, and not just take someone else's word for it because he happens to respect them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_age

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:10 am

Is this some kind of Christian Identity explanation for the origins of our race? Most scientists, writers, and our own intellectual/cultural history has the Aryan race originating in an arctic or subarctic area. I just don't see any evidence for what you are proposing here.

Either way, we are fighting for the future of the race.

Volker Zorn

Post by Volker Zorn » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:18 am

kaliyuga85 wrote:Is this some kind of Christian Identity explanation for the origins of our race? Most scientists, writers, and our own intellectual/cultural history has the Aryan race originating in an arctic or subarctic area. I just don't see any evidence for what you are proposing here.

Either way, we are fighting for the future of the race.
Yes, kaliyuga85, you are onto something: permela's theorizing are apparently an ill-concealed attempt to justify Christian Identity racial beliefs concerning Aryan origins.

Aryan Man did NOT originate in the Fertile Crescent or in the sand-choked deserts of the Middle East, but rather in the Northlands. Aryans (in particular Nordics, East Baltics and Alpines) are depigmented, with fair skin and hair and light eyes. In this they resemble other mammals from the far North, such as polar bears, arctic foxes and arctic hares. Aryan skin burns from direct exposure to the Sun -- sometimes in less than a single hour. Semites, Negroes, and other dusky-hued Southern peoples do not burn at all, but rather can endure lengthy and repeated exposure to the Sun without suffering any skin damage. Furthermore, Aryans have large internal body cavities, which provide for greater warmth in cold weather. In contrast, Negroes, who really are biologically suited to hot weather, have small body cavities, which helps to keep them cool in the heat.

As kuliyuga85 avers, broadly speaking we may say that our Race originated in lands where the ground was covered by snow in the winter. And no listing of citations from the Hebrew Bible can change that!

To directly answer the question posed in the thread title, the early Aryan (or Indo-European) peoples were pastoralists before becoming famers. They grazed their herds in the Euroasian steppes -- in terms of climate and living conditions as far as imaginable from Palestine, Mesopotamia and the Sinai.

permela

Post by permela » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:34 am

kaliyuga85 wrote:Is this some kind of Christian Identity explanation for the origins of our race?
CHRISTIAN IDENTITY
"British Israelism (also called Anglo-Israelism) is a doctrine based on the hypothesis that people of Western European descent, particularly those in Great Britain, are the direct lineal descendants of the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel. The doctrine often includes the tenet that the British Royal Family is directly descended from the line of King David" (via Princess Tea Tephi). "The central tenets of British Israelism have been refuted by evidence from modern genetic, linguistic, archaeological and philological research. The doctrine continues, however, to have a significant number of adherents." Whites are not the only wannabee Jews. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Is ... _standards

"The y-HG E1b1b1, 'one of the major founding lineages of the Jewish population', has been observed in all Jewish groups worldwide. It is considered to be the second most prevalent haplogroup among the Jewish population outside of the J haplogroups", and includes some of the most media-trumpeted men in history, e.g., Einstein, Napoléon and Hitler.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cohen_Moda ... somal_Levi
kaliyuga85 wrote:Most scientists, writers, and our own intellectual/cultural history has the Aryan race originating in an arctic or subarctic area.
I totally agree with you. If I believed that the conformist nonsense was correct I would not bother trying to explain why it is a lie, and a threat to the very survival of the Aryan race.

kaliyuga85 wrote:I just don't see any evidence for what you are proposing here.
All that I can hope for is that members of our race will be allowed to hear this theory and explanation for what they can see with their own eyes, and to judge for themselves. I also hope that they will have time to read scientific papers like the one at http://www.plosbiology.org/article/info ... io.1000285 and to try to learn a little about genetic genealogy.

Did you know that Swiss scientists who work at iGENEA (FTDNA's European affiliate) recently revealed that Hamitic Pharaoh Tutankhamun (~1333 BC) belongs to Celtic HG R1b1a2 despite the Egyptian government's efforts to keep his test results secret (beware of censors). Anyone who wants evidence can read the two following links:
https://www.igenea.com/en/tutankhamun
http://af.reuters.com/article/egyptNews ... 01?sp=true

kaliyuga85 wrote:Either way, we are fighting for the future of the race.
I agree. Our fight will be in vain unless we understand the true origins of the Aryan race. Jews and their Judeo-Christian allies want Aryans to continue to believe what every scientist, writer, etc. has been telling them for many generations. They are teaching Aryan children in effect that Aryan farmers did not create the first civilization, and that Semitic savages, i.e., Hebrews, must have therefore done so, which is contrary to what the Bible itself proclaims.

Are you confident that the stories about the ancient Egyptians and Canaanites that we have been told by the Hebrews, i.e., "our own intellectual/cultural history" are true?

permela

Post by permela » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:32 am

I thank Volker Zorn for writing:
Volker Zorn wrote:Aryan Man did NOT originate in the Fertile Crescent or in the sand-choked deserts of the Middle East, but rather in the Northlands.
According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent_Af ... ern_humans,
In paleoanthropology, the recent African origin of modern humans, or the "out of Africa" theory (OOA), is the most widely accepted model of the geographic origin and early migration of anatomically modern humans.
Volker Zorn wrote:permela's theorizing are apparently an ill-concealed attempt to justify Christian Identity racial beliefs concerning Aryan origins.
Does Volker Zorn feel that a person is a wannabee Jew if he claims that Aryans were the first farmers and created the first civilization on earth in the Fertile Crescent?

Permela wrote:
  • 1) Aryans created the first civilization in the Fertile Crescent
  • 2) Semitic terrorists, e.g., the Hyksos, eventually drove nearly all of the Aryans out of the Fertile Crescent and caused their Indo-European languages to be spread across much of Eurasia.
Must Permela therefore believe that Aryans descend from the twelve tribes of Israel? According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Is ... _standards
British Israelism (also called Anglo-Israelism) is a doctrine based on the hypothesis that people of Western European descent, particularly those in Great Britain, are the direct lineal descendants of the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel.
Please help me to understand the logic behind Volker Zorn's aforesaid conclusion. How does saying that Semites drove Aryan farmers out of the Fertile Crescent justify Christian Identity racial beliefs?

Volker Zorn wrote:To directly answer the question posed in the thread title, the early Aryan (or Indo-European) peoples were pastoralists before becoming famers.
The ancestors of Aryans were hunters in the Sahel before they became farmers. After they left Africa they settled in the forests of Canaan because the other habitable parts of Eurasia were already occupied by races that outnumbered them. Wild game was scarce so they had to eat grass seed, which eventually led to the cultivation of wheat, etc. Some Aryans became herdsmen after Semitic herdsmen drove them from the Fertile Crescent into the parts of Eurasia where Indo-European languages are now spoken. Mongoloid herdsmen made farming on the steppes impossible. Aryan farmers settled in the forested parts of Eurasia because herdsmen and their cattle starve in a forest.

Based on what I have written above, both Volker Zorn and kaliyuga85 feel that I must be trying to prove that Aryans descend from the Lost Tribes of Israel ! For me to argue with this kind of reasoning is a waste of my time.

Aryans became civilized because they became farmers, and lived in settled communities whose rules had to be obeyed. Herdsmen never did so, so they never became civilized. Semites behave the way they do because their ancestors were shepherds, not farmers. Aryans behave the way they do because they evolved as farmers (not shepherds) for over ten thousand years.

If you compare the physical and behavioral characteristics of the Aryan race with the rest of mankind you may be able to figure out where and why it evolved as it did. I hope that my efforts to do so will help you to do so too.

I am thankful that I was allowed to express my opinion. I hope that what I wrote will not be censored until others have had an opportunity to consider it.

permela

THE LINGUISTIC EVIDENCE ABOUT ARYAN ORIGINS

Post by permela » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:33 pm

Volker Zorn wrote:To directly answer the question posed in the thread title, the early Aryan (or Indo-European) peoples were pastoralists before becoming famers. They grazed their herds in the Euroasian steppes -- in terms of climate and living conditions as far as imaginable from Palestine, Mesopotamia and the Sinai.
Linguistic evidence shows that farmers who spoke Indo-European languages had an aristocracy and priests, and lived in an environment like pre-historic Palestine's, where farmers had stone and metal tools, dogs, ducks, geese, goats, pigs and later horses, plowed with oxen, and cultivated grains like barley, wheat, oats, etc. (which grew wild there). See http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012 ... igins.html

The reason that the map below does not show that Aryan languages were spoken south of Anatolia is that Hebrews and other Hyksos tribes of herdsmen holocausted the Aryans who had lived there for over 10 thousand years.

Anatolia is where the first KNOWN Indo-European, i.e., "Indo-Hittite" languages were spoken. The Hittites were one of the tribes of Canaanites that were exterminated by the Hebrews and other Semitic herdsmen.

Where did all Indo-European languages originate? "... southern Turkey, as the most plausible origin — a region that had also been proposed as the origin of Indo-European by the archaeologist Colin Renfrew, in 1987, because it was the source from which agriculture spread to Europe."http://www.sciencemag.org/content/337/6097/957.abstract

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/24/scien ... html?_r=1&
The result, they announced in Thursday’s issue of the journal Science, is that “we found decisive support for an Anatolian origin over a steppe origin.” Both the timing and the root of the tree of Indo-European languages “fit with an agricultural expansion from Anatolia beginning 8,000 to 9,500 years ago,” they report.
Have I been able to educate anyone about the true origins of the Aryan race yet?

Volker Zorn

Post by Volker Zorn » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:06 pm

Really? That is your evidence: statements from 1987 (!) by the well-known anti-White propagandist Colin Renfew and some random out-of-date article from The New York Times?

The question I have is why you do insist that the Aryan race originated in "prehistoric Palestine" in the face of all evidence to the contrary?

If you want to do some educating, why don't you first educate us on your agenda?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:56 pm

permela wrote:...The ancestors of Aryans were hunters in the Sahel before they became farmers. After they left Africa they settled in the forests of Canaan because the other habitable parts of Eurasia were already occupied by races that outnumbered them...I hope that what I wrote will not be censored until others have had an opportunity to consider it.
You won't be censored, permela, just questioned like anyone else who would claim Aryans originally migrated from Africa to Canaan.

Some people believe that the Danish (Danes) are descended from the tribe of Dan, the Saxons from Isaac's sons, etc., etc., and that Aryans are Adamic, (descended from that first fellow Yah created from dust). To those who believe that, Adamic means the ability to blush. :o
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ