Armenian Revolution in Science

nazaryan

Post by nazaryan » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:24 am

This is a visual crash course in Armenian Theory of Special Relativity (in English).
This book is dedicated to the 25-th anniversary of independence of Armenia.
You can get book from from this link:
https://www.academia.edu/28248080/Foundation_ATR_ENG
There is all proofs which you need for now in one dimensional physical world.
Armenian Revolution in Science propagating...

Emily Henderson

Re: Variable speed idea

Post by Emily Henderson » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:09 pm

adolf512 wrote:Alexander Unzicket that debunked the higgs 'discovery' also likes the idea of varuable speed of light. With varuable speed of light you no longer need a curved spacetime. Honestly i dont really understand General Relativity but i still like the idea of the space being curved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxnFAbF9fKA
http://arxiv.org/abs/0708.3518

You claim that this armenian theory leads to force unification but this is just wishful thinking(yes i have read the paper). Unless you can derive fundamental constants with your theory(such as mass ratios, G, k, etc) you haven't arriwed at the funtamental theory. Maybe this armenian theory(currently it is only maths not used for anything good) is a part of the fundamental theory of physocs not yet discovered.

Physicist Peter Woit debunks Unzicker: he says he spent "a depressing and tedious few hours" reading Unzicker's earlier book "Bankrupting Physics", a translation of "Vom Urknall zum Durchknall."
Unzicker’s idea, was that any scientific theory beyond one clear to them must is nonsense. And that any experimental result beyond one where they can easily understand it and analyze the data themselves is also nonsense.

That is a junk science approach.

Unzicker is against 'isospin symmetry'. According to him, symmetries in particle theory are all a big mistake, “the standard model barely predicts anything”, 'the standard model can actually accommodate every result', and similar.

I would also be lying if I said I grasp all things Physics, but the man you are quoting has been labeled a crank by many who are quite respected in the field.
Another example besides Woit, Dr. Richard Carrier, from his blog, a comment re Higgs:
"..I suspect what you mean is that we haven't discovered a natural unit for the kinetic interaction, i.e. how much energy it takes to move one (arbitrary) unit of mass to one (arbitrary) unit of velocity (in a vacuum). The answer will have something to do with how the Higgs boson generates mass (assuming the Higgs mechanism is confirmed), which is answered by the predictions made by different versions of Superstring Theory (the Higgs interaction will be a geometric function of the dimensionality and oscillation of the Higgs boson and how these two facts affect other particles, i.e. why the Higgs boson never collides effectively with certain bosons, like the photon, but collides effectively with everything else).

But in any case, the answer will be presentable entirely in natural units. Since mass is entirely measured in terms of meters and seconds: how many seconds it takes for one (arbitrary) unit of energy to accelerate a body to one (arbitrary) unit of velocity in meters/second, for example, is effectively its mass, and in natural units, again, energy is simply a frequency, which is a number of oscillations per second, so all you have defining mass is a complex geometric relationship among meters and seconds, which are reducible to natural units of length and time.."

One need not believe in God to believe the theory has merit, in other words. Carrier is an Atheist.

Jacob Barnett, all of 17 years old, has yet to be debunked in his expansion of the Theory of Relativity:
http://www.theplaidzebra.com/jacob-is-1 ... l-physics/

Excerpt:
"The year before he entered Purdue University—at all of nine years old—Jacob worked on Einstein’s Theory of Relativity. After reviewing his work, Princeton’s Professor Scott Tremaine says that “The theory that [Jacob] is working on involves several of the toughest problems in astrophysics and theoretical physics…Anyone who solves these will be in line for a Nobel Prize.” With a photographic memory, an IQ over 170 – higher than Albert Einstein’s estimated IQ – and having had his research published at the age of 13, there is little doubt in most people’s minds that Jacob Barnett, the boy who still has trouble tying his own shoelaces, is destined for nothing less than greatness."

What's more remarkable, adolf512, is his humility.

It is very White and Western to try and understand the things around you. A Scientist/Physicist/Mathematician approaches all things with the attitude 'I don't know.' Not, 'It can't be that way'.

This is why Europeans experienced an Enlightenment, and the 'Q'uran heads', as one very 'critical- of- his- own -people' Iranian calls them, did not. They would rather stick their head in a Q'uran than explore their own region of the world-it is White Westerners who come and discover what is there to be discovered, which they should find very shameful.

So it's wrong at this stage to be so 'absolute' in an opinion. As Robert J. Low of Coventry University said:
"..Special relativity can be thought of as the situation where we are ignoring the contribution of mass to the curvature of space-time: my point was that we don't really know how to deal with the more general case in which the quantum fields contribute to the space-time curvature. Take a look at http://www.mis.mpg.de/preprints/ln/lecturenote-3908.pdf
to see the effort required to work with quantum field theory on a fixed curved background, without even considering the issue of how the fields themselves then affect the curvature..." "..I'm saying that at the moment the theory isn't developed enough for us even to ask the question, because we don't have a theoretical framework which includes all the necessary ingredients.."

It's quite new and very interesting.

adolf512

Post by adolf512 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:01 am

Obviously there is no Armenian revolution in science, op does wishful thinking at best. Don't waste my time more, you failed to answer any of my questions and referred to papers that didn't tell anything either.
Emily Henderson wrote: But in any case, the answer will be presentable entirely in natural units. Since mass is entirely measured in terms of meters and seconds: how many seconds it takes for one (arbitrary) unit of energy to accelerate a body to one (arbitrary) unit of velocity in meters/second, for example, is effectively its mass, and in natural units, again, energy is simply a frequency, which is a number of oscillations per second, so all you have defining mass is a complex geometric relationship among meters and seconds, which are reducible to natural units of length and time.."
We shouldn't have any dimensionless constants in a theory. We have already the speed of light which is a constant according to all measurements, this allows for one additional constant such as h, anything more than that require multiverse or something.

The proton/muon mass ratio is a good example, i am pretty sure that ratio can be derived when using fundamental(not yet discovered) theory of physics.

While Unzicker is wrong on a lot of issues he is right about the number of dimensionless constants in the standard model being far to high. The problem is that there exist no credible alternative to the standard model, only useless theories/pseudoscience, there is some charlatans/crackpots of course that claims to have a solution for it. I am personally not able to come up with anything useful despite being smarter than most people, maybe Jacob Barnett stand a chance..

this paper is interesting, they may have come up with an explanation for quark confinement http://link.springer.com/article/10.100 ... ltext.html

In physics you are allowed to be crazy iff you are correct(look at quantum mechanics and general relativity).

Emily Henderson

Post by Emily Henderson » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:37 am

adolf512 wrote:Obviously there is no Armenian revolution in science, op does wishful thinking at best. Don't waste my time more, you failed to answer any of my questions and referred to papers that didn't tell anything either.

I doubt you read Peter Woit's entire book. It did not 'fail to answer' a thing, it addresses the topic very specifically.

Jacob Barnett is working on this as well, and there absolutely is an Armenian and Caucasian 'revolution in science' when we discover these new things that we have yet to fully understand.

If you consider others' posts a waste of your time, you are free to read something else. The insulting tone is not appreciated on a serious forum.
adolf512 wrote: While Unzicker is wrong on a lot of issues he is right about the number of dimensionless constants in the standard model being far to high. The problem is that there exist no credible alternative to the standard model, only useless theories/pseudoscience, there is some charlatans/crackpots of course that claims to have a solution for it. I am personally not able to come up with anything useful despite being smarter than most people, maybe Jacob Barnett stand a chance..

this paper is interesting, they may have come up with an explanation for quark confinement http://link.springer.com/article/10.100 ... ltext.html

In physics you are allowed to be crazy iff you are correct(look at quantum mechanics and general relativity).
Higgs Boson, the Armenian theory, and Barnett's theory, are not 'pseudoscience', and have not been defined as such by those respected in the field, as Unzicker would like to believe. Unzicker is not simply 'wrong on a lot of issues'-he is actually coming to conclusions based on, as Woif asserted, a method other than the Scientific Method.

In other words: Unzicker is the one using 'pseudoscience.'

The last bit about being 'allowed to be crazy' is making no sense, especially in the context of what I wrote. I never said this. The term doesn't fit.
What would fit would be this statement: A proper Scientist approaches everything with the attitude 'I don't know.' It takes humility and intelligence to do this.
They apply logic and proven methods like Bayes Theorem' to evaluate the evidence. If they may make a new discovery not in keeping with what they expected, they investigate further until they understand what it means.

That would hardly be described as 'crazy', in the context of how we typically use the word.

As far as Lorentz-Dirac from your link is concerned: this formula predates the theory of special relativity and is not valid at velocities of the order of the speed of light.
Lorentz is one of those Germans that Jew Einstein 'borrowed' from tremendously.

adolf512

Post by adolf512 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:19 pm

Emily Henderson wrote: Higgs Boson, the Armenian theory, and Barnett's theory, are not 'pseudoscience', and have not been defined as such by those respected in the field
I will check out if barnett's theory, don't know anything about it.

The Higgs Theory is completely useless in predicting anything at all, they didn't even know the mass of it before they 'detected it' (not sure what they actually found, if anything). If your theory doesn't give useful predictions the theory itself is completely useless and very likely to be wrong(it is not falsifiable).

It's is true that the quark masses doesn't matter that much for the proton and neutron in QCD but that does not really solve the problem of why the masses is what they are. Assuming that there are indeed six quarks(not more or less) you still have to ask yourself why these 6 and what's the point of the 4 extremity short-lived. The obvious answer is that these masses etc can be derived somehow using a more general theory of physics not yet discovered.

Emily Henderson

Post by Emily Henderson » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:07 pm

adolf512 wrote:
Emily Henderson wrote: Higgs Boson, the Armenian theory, and Barnett's theory, are not 'pseudoscience', and have not been defined as such by those respected in the field
I will check out if barnett's theory, don't know anything about it.

The Higgs Theory is completely useless in predicting anything at all, they didn't even know the mass of it before they 'detected it' (not sure what they actually found, if anything). If your theory doesn't give useful predictions the theory itself is completely useless and very likely to be wrong(it is not falsifiable).

It's is true that the quark masses doesn't matter that much for the proton and neutron in QCD but that does not really solve the problem of why the masses is what they are. Assuming that there are indeed six quarks(not more or less) you still have to ask yourself why these 6 and what's the point of the 4 extremity short-lived. The obvious answer is that these masses etc can be derived somehow using a more general theory of physics not yet discovered.
Adolf512:
With all due respect, Higgs Boson is not 'useless'. It was discovered in 2013 and it is part of the Standard Model in physics, which means it is found everywhere (It was first found at CERN actually in 2012).

A more 'layman's term's' explanation, From Wiki:

"..In the 1960s Peter Higgs was the first person to express the idea. On 14 March 2013, scientists at CERN tentatively confirm that they have found the particle.

It is one of the 17 particles in the Standard Model. The Higgs particle is a boson. Bosons are thought to be particles which are responsible for all physical forces. Other known bosons are the photon, the W and Z bosons, and the gluon. Scientists do not yet know how to combine gravity with the Standard Model.

The Higgs field is a fundamental field of crucial importance to particle physics theory.[6] Unlike other known fields such as the electromagnetic field, the Higgs field takes a non-zero constant value almost everywhere. The question of the Higgs field's existence has been the last unverified part of the Standard Model of particle physics and, according to some, "the central problem in particle physics".

It is difficult to detect the Higgs Boson. Due to their massive size (compared with other particles) it needs vast amounts of energy to create them. The Large Hadron Collider at CERN was built mainly for this. It accelerates two sets of partials to almost light speed (travelling in opposite directions), before setting them on a path to collide with each other.."

I put in bold some important points. This is all observable, has been observed under the right conditions, and has yet to be disproven.

It's kind of like people who claim' Lucy' is our oldest ancestor (until the recent discovery of older fossilized ancestors in Germany and the oldest in Spain)-because the reality is that fossilization only occurs under very specific conditions. So we have a very incomplete record of our farthest away ancestors due to this obstacle.

Same with Higgs. You have to observe this under special conditions, which they are now doing. So far, Higgs hypothesis that he came up with in 1960, that was not observable until 2013, has yet to be de-bunked.

Barnett is a student at Purdue, and is being peer reviewed. Same thing-his hypothesis thus far looks to be valid. He has an IQ that surpasses Einstein and learned all of high school mathematics in two weeks total. He has an eidetic memory.

Of course the Scientific Method is one of ' I don't yet know and I am learning'-always looking for answers, not declaring absolutes in matters that are this new. So it's fine to attempt to disprove, but it has to be with valid, observable data.

Wade Hampton III

Re: Armenian Revolution in Science

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:56 pm

Will Williams wrote:I'm way out of my depth when it comes to a subject like this, but I know Dr. Pierce, having been a physicist, would have enjoyed discussing this with you.

Thanks for moving it from Introductions to Science & Technology.
Tesla vs Einstein:

When we do a Google image search for the word "genius", the first
thing, and I do mean, thing, we see is the wretched mug of Albert
Einstein. Plug in the word "scientist", and again, St. Albert is
the first face to populate. You can scroll and scroll way down
those pages and not even find a hint of folks like Tesla, von
Braun, Shockley, and other great names. Why is that? Was St.
Albert really such a "genius"? Or is this a case of the (Jew)
press pumping-up a fellow tribesman? Let's have a look:

http://www.tomatobubble.com/einstein.html
EinsteinSketch.jpg
EinsteinSketch.jpg (144.92 KiB) Viewed 6983 times

nazaryan

Foundation Armenian Theory Of General Relativity

Post by nazaryan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:37 pm

Crash Course in Armenian Theory of General Relativity In One Physical Dimension by Pictures
https://www.academia.edu/30499290/Foundation_ATGR_ENG
------------------------------------
Preface,
Armenian Theory of General Relativity Is a New and Solid Mathematical Theory, Because it Satisfies the Conditions to be Called a New Theory
1) Our created theory is new, because it was created and developed between the years 2014 - 2016.
2) Our created new theory does not contradict former legacy theories of physics.
3) The former legacy theory of general relativity (kinematics) is a very special case of the Armenian Theory of General Relativity, when coefficient s = 0 .
4) All formulas derived in this volume - such as Armenian relation formulas between reciprocal relative velocities, Armenian addition and subtraction formulas between velocities, Armenian gamma functions and relations between them, also infinitesimal Armenian interval formula and infinitesimal coordinates Armenian transformation equations has a universal character because those are the exact mathematical representation of the Nature (Philosophiae naturalis principia mathematica).
Why Theory We are Calling Armenian,
From this point on, our new derived transformation equations and all other important relativistic formulas, as in previous volume A, we also will name “Armenian”. This is the best way to distinguish between the legacy and the new theories of relativity and their corresponding relativistic formulas.
Also, this research is the accumulation of practically 50 years of obsessive thinking about the natural laws of the Universe and recording those activities. This scientific research was done in Armenia by an Armenian and the original manuscripts were written in Armenian. This research is purely from the mind of an Armenian and from the holly land of Armenia, therefore we have full moral rights to call it by its rightful name - Armenian.
Facing With Contradictions,
Contradictions illustrated by (I_11) and (I_12) are not just specific for Armenian Theory of Relativity, discussed in Volume A and Volume B, but these contradictions are already build in legacy theory of relativity as well. Unfortunately the experts in that field deliberately or unconsciously ignoring the contradictions in the theory and patching all the holes.
How it is possible, that the relations of time differentials of the observing systems must depend on arbitrary observed test particle velocities. Until now this paradox has not been harmful for us and it seems that it only has philosophical value (Volume A). But this contradiction becomes deeper when we start discussing the case of general relativity where the observing coordinate systems are moving with respect to each other with accelerations (Volume B). In this case we derived reciprocal relative acceleration formulas from which follows, for example, the inverse relative acceleration that depends not just on direct relative acceleration, but it also depends at arbitrary observed test particles velocities, which for different observed particles can have arbitrary values. We can say the same thing about the direct relative acceleration formula, which depends not just on inverse relative acceleration, but it also depends on arbitrary observed different test particles velocities.
This exposed contradiction, which was existed in the legacy theory of relativity and just now was introduced by Armenian interpretation of relativity (Volumes A and B), we can perhaps compare to the beginning of 20-th century ultraviolet catastrophe for the black body radiation problem. But in those days, theoretical physicists faced problems head on, instead of hiding from them.
It is quite logical that the reciprocal relative accelerations of the observing coordinate systems cannot be dependent on observed test particles arbitrary velocities, but that reciprocal accelerations must depend only observing coordinate systems corresponding relative velocities and relative accelerations. Therefore we need to completely revise all conceptions about how we describe relative motions in time-space and we need rewrite whole theory of relativity at large, which we will accomplish in our upcoming volumes (see I_13).
We will come out victorious from this deep crisis in theoretical physics, building powerful Armenian Theory of Relativity in one physical dimension and in three physical dimensions as well.
Conclusions,
In this new - second volume of the visual crash course of "Armenian Theory of Relativity", which is organic sequel of the first volume, we discuss the case (Case B) where observing coordinate systems moving against each other with arbitrary acceleration. We also used the most general considerations and only a pure mathematical approach, and in so doing, we build a theory of general relativity (kinematics) and received Armenian direct and inverse transformation equations for observed test particle coordinates differentials.
Our visual book, which is also made for broad audiences of physicists, does not generalize legacy theory of general relativity, but using totally new approach and without limitations, in one dimensional physical space, building more logical and correct theory of general relativity (for now kinematics only), which has one additional new universal constant (s).
Our received Armenian direct and inverse transformation equations for moving test particle coordinates differentials we can also obtain in a very easy way from the Armenian Theory of Special Relativity (Volume A) transformation equations, by just taking test particle coordinates two infinitesimal points, where reciprocal relative velocities between observing systems are instantaneous variable velocities.
But we prefer to go hard way to show the fact that Armenian Theory of Relativity is a solid mathematical theory. In this volume we also faced contradictions and our next volumes we will solve those "contradictions".
We also advise readers to be very cautious when comparing legacy theory relativity with the Armenian Theory of Relativity, especially when instead of trying to understand the new theory, they use their whole energy trying to find “mistakes” or “paradoxes” in Armenian Theory of Relativity. Please just try to remember that legacy theories of relativity are symmetric theories, but Armenian Theory of Relativity is asymmetric theory of relativity.
Proofs in this volume are also very brief and therefore readers need to put sufficient effort to prove all providing formulas.

nazaryan

Post by nazaryan » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:33 pm

https://www.academia.edu/37266340/My_Se ... Merkel.pdf
====================================
My Second Letter to Her Excellency Chancellor Angela Merkel, 2018
Chancellor of The Federal Republic of Germany
The Chancellery, Berlin
August 20, 2018

Armenia and Germania are the same nation divided geographically for more than two thousand years.

Your Excellency Chancellor Angela Merkel,

This is the second time I am writing to you. The first time I wrote you, it was on 20 April 2014, where I congratulated you on your third election to the office of Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany and now I have chance to congratulate you for your fourth election as Chancellor of Germany (see attachment).

In that previous letter I also asked you as a favor to help me spread our new theory - Asymmetric Theory of Relativity, which can change everything in theoretical and experimental physics as we know it now and give hope for the human species, that we can harness infinite free energy from a vacuum forever.

Within these four years many important things happened in my life. First, in April 2016, I permanently move from USA to Fatherland and second we succeeded to publish in Armenia our new research in two volumes (in Armenian and in English), with presentation style. Those books you can take from here:

1. First volume in English
https://www.academia.edu/28248080/Foundation_ATR_ENG
2. Second volume in English
https://www.academia.edu/30499290/Foundation_ATGR_ENG

Your Excellency I would also like to express my gratitude that within the framework of your regional visit to the countries of the South Caucasus, you have planned also to make an official visit to Armenia. I hope you planned to have a lot high-level talks with our PM and put solid ground of relations between two nations with the same roots.

I urge you in time of your historic visit to Armenia to discuss with PM Armenia also about founding in Armenia a new international scientific center, where can be researched and build generators of infinite free energy, which can be permanent solution for all nations, including Germany, to provide energy needs, without using oil and gas. This exclusive partnership can have simple formula - you (Germany) provide modern technology to build that new scientific center and we (Armenia) provide a new physical theory in 3D, which the world has never seen before.

Oil and natural gas are just chemical substances which are rich in elements that can be used in other branches of industries, but to burn oil or gas for getting energy is a Stone Age technology which needs to change.

Your Excellency, please imagine perfect axiomatic physical theory with set of new Maxwell equations with more terms and new universal constants, where each new term and universal constant can be represent whole new branch of technological breakthrough. We also have a name for our joint new international scientific center – Tondrak. First Tondrak is active volcanic mountain in historic Armenian Highland (now part of Turkey), where Armenian mythological persons bake Armenian sacred bread (lavash). Second Tondrak also was heretical Christian reformist movement center in Minor Asia between the 9-11 centuries and has big impact on Armenian belief system. New Armenian religion movement was suppressed and the followers spread all over Europe putting the foundation of European Renaissance. The name Tondrak best described our new revolutionary theory fight against organized scientific establishment and corrupt educational system in the world.

Our research is really original and solid mathematical theory, which has the aim to end the chaos and speculations in the theory of relativity and in theoretical physics at large, which has been lasting more than 100 years. Using only mathematical logic and few axioms, we build a theory of relativity in one dimension and in 3 dimensions as well. After that we finally build the unified field theory – final dream of all theoretical physicists. And this situation is very similar to that of Euclid’s time, where Euclid with the power of logic and a few axioms ended all the speculations and confusion in geometry and brought peace to mathematics. Our new theory is not contradicted existing legacy theory of relativity and all legacy formulas and equations can be obtained from Armenian Theory of Relativity as a very special case, putting s = 0 and g = -1 .

Let me show to your excellence very generalized timeline of nuclear power and atomic bomb:
1905 – theoretical physics give the formula that mass can changed into pure energy,
(inserted picture)
1935 – discovered medium (uranium 235 fission) where that energy can be unleashed,
1940 – USA finance the Manhattan Project,
1945 – USA get the nuclear power and atomic bomb.

What can be timeline for use infinite free energy?
2012 – by us derived theoretical formula of momentum-energy for rest mass,
(inserted picture)

The rest of the timeline right now is unknown and that is dependent on decisions of world leaders like yourself, who has a scientific education and therefore can understand the importance of discovery and to do right thing to help the human species, which is facing a growing energetic crises and climate changes.

Your Excellency, our introduced new axiomatic theory – Asymmetric Theory of Relativity in one dimension, which we revealed to the world, is just a tip of the iceberg and has agenda to show the professional theoretical and experimental physicists, that what they can expect from the same theory in three dimensions, which we will not be revealed unless with some form of exclusive agreement between governments (two or may be many parties) to insure it peaceful use.

I transfer also our research results into a new presentation show format, which you can take from here:
https://www.academia.edu/37142519/Found ... NG-FR.ppsx

100 years of inquisition in physics is now over and Infinite Free Energy Age has begun!

Best Regards,

Robert Nazaryan,
Physics Department, Yerevan State University, Armenia

Will Williams

Re: Armenian Revolution in Science

Post by Will Williams » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:56 am

nazaryan wrote:...My Second Letter to Her Excellency Chancellor Angela Merkel, 2018
Chancellor of The Federal Republic of Germany
The Chancellery, Berlin
August 20, 2018
Armenia and Germania are the same nation divided geographically for more than two thousand years.
Your Excellency Chancellor Angela Merkel,
[...]
The rest of the timeline right now is unknown and that is dependent on decisions of world leaders like yourself, who has a scientific education and therefore can understand the importance of discovery and to do right thing to help the human species, which is facing a growing energetic crises and climate changes.
[...]
Best Regards,
Robert Nazaryan,
Physics Department, Yerevan State University, Armenia
Robert, speaking of helping the human species, should you get a response from Ms. Merkel, ask her a followup question: what is she going to do about all of the non-Whites she's encouraged to flood into Germany and Europe from Africa. Surely she can't believe that is helping to improve the human species. What good is advanced physics if there are no longer any White people to enjoy and advance the science?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ