Post by nazaryan » Sat May 09, 2015 9:11 pm

My Letter to Dritter Sekretär Constantin Zelenty
------------------------------------
https://www.academia.edu/7022067/Letter ... n_Armenien
Botschaft der Bundesrepublik Deutschland, Eriwan, Armenien
April 30, 2014

Dear Mr. Constantin Zelenty,

Thank you for responding to my letter and evaluating it as a presentation of our theory - “Armenian Theory of Relativity“. I appreciate that.

Just for information purposes you need to know, that I send out hundreds of hundred letters to three political leaders: Her Excellency Dr. Angela Merkel, His Excellency Vladimir Putin and His Excellency Barak Obama, which is almost the same letter with minor political variations.

Except from automated website responses, I received so far only two human responds – both from Embassies of Germany. First respond from the German Embassy in Armenia and second respond from German Embassy in Abu Dhabi.

I like to answer in detail only to your response, because you responded and evaluated my letter as presentation. Also you are advising me how to publish our research manuscript.

My presentation is not just about science but also about politics, which has become so corrupt and that corruption stems downward to all scientific communities, including education systems, scientific institutions and scientific publications as well.

As you recommend to me about my manuscript “… to turn to relevant scientific journals in order to publish your theory”, I have already tried that long time ago and still trying.

I sent our article for publication to almost all major or regional physics magazines around the globe. So far nobody has accepted our article for publication, because of the same politically incorrect reason.

To prove you my above point I like to focus only on two German physics magazines – “Annals of Physics“ and “Zeitschrift fuer Naturforschung (ZNA)“, where I submit our 4 page short communication article-letter “Armenian Theory of Relativity“.

First submission to Annals of Physics
Submitted July 21, 2013
Accepted July 27, 2013, (manuscript number AOP 69342)
Rejected August 01, 2013 (The editor finds your paper, referenced above and coauthored with Haik Nazaryan, BS not appropriate for our journal. There is no formal report.)

Second submission to Annals of Physics
Submitted April 14, 2014
Accepted April 17, 2014 (manuscript number AOP 69872)
Rejected April 28, 2014 (The editor finds your paper, referenced above, not appropriate for our journal. There is no formal report.)

Zeitschrift fuer Naturforschung (ZNA)
Submitted April 26, 2013
Accepted April 30, 2013 (manuscript Ref. No. A13113)
Rejected May 15, 2013 (…it is not suitable for publication in Zeitschrift für Naturforschung A.)
Referee report from ZNA say:
(I cannot recommend publishing this paper in Z. Naturforschung A. There are several reasons. 1) Physics is not national. 2) There is no experimental hint not to speak of experimental proof, which supports this so-called Armenian theory. 3) A whole bunch of other data has also to be explained. 4) The velocity of light has been found experimentally as a limiting speed. Conclusion: Do not accept. I also recommend avoiding any further discussion on this, in particular not with this referee. )
Referee forgot the fact that this is only a 4 page short communication manuscript. Our full 86 pages article explains every point which referees say, including the first one.

Dear Zelenty, let’s go together to history of science in near past.

Aside 1914 military conflicts and hot wars, there also in 1915 broke out a "war of the minds" between German and British scientists and also between German Physics and Jewish Physics.

The leading theoretician of the Deutsche Physik type of movement was Philipp Lenard (Nobel laureate in Physics), Johannes Stark (Führer of German physics), Rudolf Tomaschek who had re-edited the famous physics textbook Grimsehl's Lehrbuch der Physik and many-many others. In that text-book, which consists of several volumes, the Lorentz transformation was accepted as well as quantum theory. However, Einstein's interpretation of the Lorentz transformation was not mentioned, and also Einstein's name was completely ignored.

War between Deutsche Physik and Jüdische Physik around 1930 was over and winner became Aryan Physics, which unleashed the Aryan brain imagination. Within 12 years (1933-1945), from which 6 years in war, Germans create and discover so many fascinating technological innovations which shaped our lives completely. Even some of the innovations are in the realm of science fiction.

When I am researching physics history in this time period and finding out all these extraordinary technological inventions, which they created, I am astonished to not find any German Theory of Physics.

Right now science is so much politicized that scientists are becoming desperate to break the walls of inquisition in science. Only question is who can break the walls?

That is where the role of Armenian Theory comes into play - to depoliticize science and fill the gap between experimental and fundamental theoretical physics and bring new renaissance in science.

Armenian Theory brings together followers of aether theory and them who reject its existence. There is no contradiction at all. This was all explained mathematically in Armenian Theory of Nature but nobody even gives any chance to explain the theory, because of Evil forces guarding the all doors.

One more example: Central European Journal of Physics I submit our article March 25, 2014 – editor remove it without any reason March 26, 2014. They are really operative when it comes time to change.

Dear Zelenty, the favor which I am asking from you is to help me publish our article “Armenian Theory of Special Relativity“ in Journal of Annals of Physics and this way clear up hundred years old shame to that oldest scientific magazine.

Best regards,

Robert Nazaryan

Los Angeles, USA
[email protected]

All proofs attached to this email as three zip files.

From: .ERIW WZ-10 Zelenty, Constantin [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 10:58 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: AW: This is truly historic time to enlighten the World with Armenian Theory of Relativity

Dear Mr. Nazaryan,
Thank you very much for the presentation of your theory. Obviously, I am not a physicist and therefore not able to have a professional opinion on your theory. However, I am afraid that Chancellor Merkel is not the adequate recipient to your presentation. I recommend to you to turn to relevant scientific journals in order to publish your theory.

Best regards
Mit freundlichem Gruß
Constantin Zelenty
Dritter Sekretär

Botschaft der Bundesrepublik Deutschland
Tscharenzstr. 29, 0025 Eriwan, Armenien
Attachments
Letter_to_Constantin_Zelenty.7z
(69.77 KiB) Downloaded 298 times

nazaryan

Armenian Revolution in Science

Post by nazaryan » Sat May 09, 2015 9:36 pm

Dirty Game of the Scientific Journals
https://www.academia.edu/8993292/Dirty_ ... c_Journals

We have sent our article entitled “Armenian Theory of Special Relativity Illustrated” to thousands of so called theoretical physicists all over the globe and submitted our article to hundreds of major scientific magazines.

Only from a few physicists we got a reply back but they responses seemed like it was coming more from loan brokers or physicians than from scientists. None of them addressed the subject of the article on whether or not our new and generalized relativistic formulas or the new theory are correct or not.

From the editors of the scientific journals we almost always get the same answer: “not suitable for our journal”, “not appropriate for our journal”, “… we regret to inform you that we have concluded that it is not suitable for publication”, “I am sorry to inform you that your submission entitled ‘Armenian Theory of Special Relativity Illustrated’ will not be considered for publication … and will be removed.

Every time when I receive a rejection letter from editors, I remember this horrible game which I have heard a long time ago that was played with small fishes by people to satisfy their own sadistic nature. The horrible game goes somewhat like this. A group of sick twisted people raising fishes in a dirty and poisonous environment and then putting them in clean unpolluted water where the fishes start to suffer and die because they are not used to living in such a clean environment. All this is happening to satisfy the sadistic nature of a few men that enjoy watching how fishes die.

The reason why I am telling you this sad story is because every time I receive rejection letters from scientific journal editors, I always remember this horrible game.

These “poor fishes” which I speak of in this case are all scientific journal editors who are born in an intoxicated scientific environment and educated by design in pseudo-scientific universities which we have today, but more importantly they can never even imagine the existence of a pure theoretical physics.

Otherwise how can we explain the fact that they don’t even have the ability or decency to just compare with each other two simple algebraic formulas and conclude which one is more general and elegant?

What factors are blinding them to see the reality and generality that is so obvious?

I have just one logical explanation that they all have been educated in corrupt “toxic” institutions and they are working in the companies with a hidden agenda and that’s why they never even assumed the existence of pure “clean” theoretical physics.

That’s why they cannot stand to see simple or general and elegant physical formulas. They also get frightened by even just reading the title of the article which causes them to not look at the content at all.

But their days are numbered and ether energy age has begun!

Robert Nazaryan
15 October 2014, Los Angeles
Attachments
Dirty_Game.7z
(262.26 KiB) Downloaded 290 times

nazaryan

Armenian Revolution in Science Has Begun!

Post by nazaryan » Tue May 12, 2015 12:51 am

https://www.academia.edu/5741758/Letter ... esearchers
Enlighten The World With Armenian Theory of Relativity - Annus Mirabilis 2012
April 15, 2014

Dear Researcher of Truth,

I am pleased to send you our original article in letter format and full article (in Armenian), entitled: "Armenian Theory of Special Relativity - One Dimensional Movement", also other supplemental materials, for your consideration and records - 100 anniversary of Armenian genocide.

In our 4 page article-letter we provide important results only from our main research manuscript by Robert Nazaryan and Haik Nazaryan, published in 2013 by Yerevan State University (in Armenian language, 86 pages).

It is our pleasure to inform you and the scientific community that in our main research-manuscript we have succeeded to build a mathematically solid theory of relativity in one dimensional space, which is an unambiguous generalization of the Lorentz transformation equations. Our article is the accumulation of all efforts from mathematicians and physicists to build a more general transformation equations of relativity in one dimension.

It is worth to mention that Lorentz transformation equations and all other Lorentz relativistic formulas can be obtained from the Armenian Theory of Special Relativity as particular case, by substituting s = 0 and g = -1.

In our main manuscript, we derive general transformation equations for relativity in one physical dimension for homogeneous and anisotropic time-space continuum. Accordingly we build a new relativistic theory and receive many amazing relativistic formulas.

As you can see from our article-letter, we are a few steps away from constructing a unified field theory, which can change the face of modern physics as we know it now. But the final stage of the construction will come after we finish the Armenian Theory of Special Relativity in three dimensions.

Our published manuscript creates a paradigm for advance studies in relativistic kinematics and dynamics. Armenian energy and momentum formulas, which the world has never seen before, have unpredictable applications in applied physics. For example, by manipulating the time-space constants s and g we can obtain numerous fascinating practical results. Our manuscript would be of interest to a broad readership including those who are interested in theoretical aspects of teleportation, time travel, antigravitation, free energy and so on...

Furthermore Armenian momentum formula for rest particle - is the formula for the future, which shows how we can unleash unlimited free energy from a vacuum.

Please address all correspondence concerning this main research and published manuscript to Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia or Yerevan State University Physics Department and feel free to correspond by e-mail ([email protected]).

Thank you for your consideration of our scientific research, which can enlighten the World!

Sincerely,

Robert Nazaryan
Physics Department,
Yerevan State University
Attachments
Letter_To_All_Researchers_of_Truth.7z
(85.36 KiB) Downloaded 290 times

nazaryan

Armenian Revolution in Science Continues

Post by nazaryan » Thu May 14, 2015 2:33 am

In Armenian
https://www.academia.edu/9854190/Symmet ... Relativity

In English
https://www.academia.edu/9882404/Symmet ... Relativity

Title: Symmetry in Armenian Theory of Special Relativity

Abstract

In this current article we are analyzing in detail, T-symmetry (time reversal transformation) and P-symmetry (spatial inverse transformations) phenomenons in Armenian Theory of Relativity in one dimensional physical space. For that purpose we are referring and using our previous articles results, especially in the case of research mirror reflection phenomena (spatial inversion) where we are mostly referring to our main research article, published in Armenia on June 2013 (96 pages).

We are delighted to know that Armenian Theory of Relativity has passed the first phase of total ridicule and now is in the phase of active discussion in scientific communities across the world. This article can be considered as an answer to the physicists who criticize the Armenian Theory of Relativity by saying that the Armenian relativistic transformations and formulas are not an invariant under time-reversal transformation and therefore Armenian Theory of Relativity is wrong.

In the first section of our article we are showing that in the case of time-reversal, Armenian Theory of Relativity is in full agreement with legacy physics and therefore our opponents criticisms in that matter are baseless.

In the case of spatial inversion (in our case mirror reflection) Armenian Theory of Special Relativity does not contradict in quality with legacy physics, but gives a more detailed and fine description of that phenomena, which in the macro-world is mostly unobservable but plays a very significant role in the micro-world.

Our received results can explain many parity irregularities in elementary particle physics, especially the violation parity process in weak interactions.

100 years of inquisition in physics is now over and Aether Energy Age has begun!

Robert Nazaryan
Physics Department,
Yerevan State University, Armenia

USA Copyright Catalog Numbers:
TXu 1-843-370 / 2012-12-21
TXu 1-862-255 / 2013-04-04
TXu 1-913-513 / 2014-06-21
Txu 1-934-901 / 2014-12-21
Attachments
arm_odm_symmetry_eng.7z
(157.22 KiB) Downloaded 298 times

nazaryan

Armenian Revolution in Science

Post by nazaryan » Thu May 14, 2015 10:08 pm

Letter to Armenian Academician Sergei Matinyan
https://www.academia.edu/9948280/Dear_A ... i_Matinyan
Իմ որդի Հայկ Նազարյանի նոր տարվա շնորհավորական նամակը Ակադեմիկոս Սերգեյ Մատինյանին։

Dear Academic Sergei Matinyan,
(25 December 2014)

My father Robert Nazaryan and I are the author and coauthor (respectively) of many articles and on behalf of my father I am sending you our last article entitled «Symmetry in Armenian Theory of Special Relativity» (https://www.academia.edu/9882404/Symmet ... Relativity). My father said that it was because of your letters and questions about the time-reversal or space-reversal problems in Armenian Theory of Relativity that gave him the impulse and passion to write this article.

To this email I am attaching our new article (Armenian and English versions) and also my father’s special letter to you in Armenian (https://www.academia.edu/9879886/Letter ... i_Matinyan).

My father has sent you emails, but he thinks you might be blocking his email address or even IP address, so he asks me to send you this letter, to be sure that you received our article which has complete answers to all of your questions.

Dear Matinyan, if you find out that our explanations are correct and are satisfying, then I like to ask you for a favor to refer our article and help us to publish it in proper scientific journals. We have problems for publishing our articles because of its title «Armenian...», which is why we are asking for your help. We don't like to give up our articles name, especially since it has become our scientific brand name.

We would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year and would also like to congratulate you on your coming 84th birthday. May you live many years to come so you can witness the glory of Armenian Theory.

I am part of the new generation of Armenian Physicists that will continue what has been left over.

Thank you for reading my letter.

Long Live Armenia!

Haik Nazaryan
[email protected]
Physics & Astronomy Department
California State University, Northridge
Attachments
Dear_Academic_Sergei_Matinyan.7z
(742.23 KiB) Downloaded 291 times

Cosmotheist

Re: Armenian Revolution in Science

Post by Cosmotheist » Sat May 16, 2015 10:37 am

Robert,

How specifically does your so-called Armenian Theory of Relativity explain the following?:
http://www.businessinsider.com/wormhole ... dox-2015-5
And how accurately does it make good predictions or all compared to the existing or to
the accepted model?

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

nazaryan

Armenian Revolution in Science has Begun!

Post by nazaryan » Sun May 17, 2015 2:24 am

Cosmotheist,

Really I don't know your background, but if you are interested about theoretical physics, more particularly theoretical aspects of Armenian Theory of Relativity, then why you don't try yourself? You have a Armenian relativistic formulas from our articles and if you know algebra in high school level, then you just need make your own homework and find that answers for yourself.

Good standing point is to watch the movie "The Theory of Everything" (better say "Theory about Nothing") about Stephen Hawking, specially when he say "...black hole is not black at all, it is glowing...". Why you don't ask that speculative question to Stephen Hawking?
That movie shows how seriously ill is now theoretical physics.

As I understand it after Heisenberg’s quantum theory (1925) and Dirac’s relativistic quantum theory (1928) – theoretical physics came to a halt. Eighty five years have passed from those days and no progress has been made in theoretical physics at all. And in that existing long lasting vacuum in theoretical physics, opportunist “physicists” (whose ethnicity is not secret) are promoting artificial and false theories like “string theory”, “super string theory”, “K theory”,"black hole theory", “big bang theory” and so on… which is leading Europe and the whole world into another dark age.

Good luck to your quest and be aware - Armenian Revolution in Science has Begun!

Robert Nazaryan
Physics Department,

nazaryan

Armenian Revolution in Science has Begun!

Post by nazaryan » Sun May 17, 2015 2:43 am

https://www.academia.edu/8241233/Dear_H ... f_Sciences

Letter to Members of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences

August 7, 2014

Dear Honorary Members of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences,

I am pleased to inform The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences and the whole scientific community, that our revolutionary research in theoretical physics entitled “Armenian Theory of Special Relativity” has been published as a book and as a short communication article in the following places:
a) Yerevan State University Uniprint, Armenia, in June 2013 (full version 98 pages), which you can download from here https://archive.org/details/arm_odm_book
b) IJRSTP, Vol. 1, Issue 1, Pages 36-42 (2014), which you can download from here http://www.ijrstp.us/uploads/1/3/4/5/13 ... ssue_2.pdf
c) Infinite Energy, Vol. 20, Issue 115, Pages 40-42 (2014), which you can download full issue from here http://www.armeniantheory.com/atfiles/a ... rgy115.pdf

In our main research-manuscript we have succeeded to build a mathematically solid theory of relativity in one dimension for homogeneous and anisotropic time-space continuum and received many amazing relativistic formulas, which is an unambiguous generalization of the Lorentz transformation equations and Lorentz relativistic formulas. Our article is the accumulation of all efforts from physicists to build more general transformation equations of relativity in one dimension.

It is worth to mention that Lorentz transformation equations and all other Lorentz relativistic formulas can be obtained from the Armenian Theory of Special Relativity as a particular case, by substituting s = 0 and g = -1.

We are also pleased to announce that our new article entitled “Armenian Theory of Special Relativity Illustrated”, which must be published very soon (this year), uncovers all hidden and sacred features of our new theory.

Till now due to extreme dogmatism, the properties of time-space asymmetry and all physical quantities asymmetric transformations are never “officially” studied. The role of symmetry violations in physics is not understood by physicists at all. That is where the Armenian Theory of Special Relativity comes to play, which explains all of these "impossible violations" and brings to question all physical laws of legacy hard science and demands a revision under these remarkable new circumstances.

For example NASA’s earlier program (between 1996 and 2003 years) called "Breakthrough Propulsion Physics" failed because they didn’t have more precise relativistic formulas. The same happened with DARPA’s "Casimir Effect Enhancement program" when trying to harness the Casimir force in a vacuum and using that energy to power a propulsion system. They didn’t succeed either because of the same reason - they did not have the more general and precise quantum mechanics theory and equations.

The time is right to reopen NASA’s BPP program and DARPA’s Casimir program, but this time using everywhere existing our aether asymmetric momentum force formula and Armenian energy - momentum formulas.

In my humble opinion, using Armenian Theory of Special Relativity and its promising Armenian relativistic formulas - all that work can be done within two to three years, which will bring forth the dawn of a new technological era.

We can harness infinite energy from the rest particle’s asymmetric momentum-force just as we are harnessing energy from the wind using a windmill.

Dear Honorary members of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, I have enough courage and knowledge to ask you to consider our original research and published articles as a base for nomination for the Nobel Prize in Physics 2015100th anniversary of the Armenian genocide.

As you can see from our articles, which are attached also to this email, we are a few steps away from constructing a unified field theory, which can change the face of modern theoretical physics as we know it now. But the final stage of the UFT construction will come after we finish the Armenian Theory of Special Relativity in three dimensions.

Our published manuscripts create a paradigm for advance studies in relativistic kinematics and relativistic dynamics. Crown jewels of our new theory - Armenian energy and momentum formulas, which the world has never seen before, have unpredictable applications in applied physics. For example, by manipulating the time-space constants s and g (particularly in chemical or in thermal environment), we can obtain numerous mind blowing and fascinating practical results.

Furthermore Armenian momentum formula for rest particle - is the key formula for the future, which shows how we can build unified field theory and how we can unleash unlimited and clean free energy from a vacuum.

Dear friends, please address all correspondence concerning our research and published manuscripts to Physics Department, Yerevan State University and feel free to correspond with me by the following E-mail address as well ([email protected]).

Thank you for your consideration of our scientific research and I hope you will find it a significant achievement in Theoretical Physics, which everyone has been waiting for so long!

100 years of inquisition in physics is now over and Aether Energy Age has begun!

Sincerely,

Robert Nazaryan
Physics Department,
Attachments
Dear Honorary Members of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.7z
(101.9 KiB) Downloaded 312 times

Cosmotheist

Re: Armenian Revolution in Science has Begun!

Post by Cosmotheist » Sun May 17, 2015 12:26 pm

nazaryan wrote:Cosmotheist,

Really I don't know your background, but if you are interested about theoretical physics, more particularly theoretical aspects of Armenian Theory of Relativity, then why you don't try yourself? You have a Armenian relativistic formulas from our articles and if you know algebra in high school level, then you just need make your own homework and find that answers for yourself.

Good standing point is to watch the movie "The Theory of Everything" (better say "Theory about Nothing") about Stephen Hawking, specially when he say "...black hole is not black at all, it is glowing...". Why you don't ask that speculative question to Stephen Hawking?
That movie shows how seriously ill is now theoretical physics.

As I understand it after Heisenberg’s quantum theory (1925) and Dirac’s relativistic quantum theory (1928) – theoretical physics came to a halt. Eighty five years have passed from those days and no progress has been made in theoretical physics at all. And in that existing long lasting vacuum in theoretical physics, opportunist “physicists” (whose ethnicity is not secret) are promoting artificial and false theories like “string theory”, “super string theory”, “K theory”,"black hole theory", “big bang theory” and so on… which is leading Europe and the whole world into another dark age.

Good luck to your quest and be aware - Armenian Revolution in Science has Begun!

Robert Nazaryan
Physics Department,
Robert,

Please just answer my two valid questions asked above.
I just don't waste my time on anyone that is either both
unwilling or is unable to answer them in layman's terms.
Thanks. :D

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

nazaryan

Fight for Armenian Revolution in Science Continues

Post by nazaryan » Sun May 17, 2015 10:20 pm

https://www.academia.edu/11334021/Dear_ ... s_Woodward

Haik Nazaryan Letter to Professor James Woodward
March 08, 2015, Los Angeles

Hello Dear Professor James Woodward,

My name is Haik Nazaryan and I am currently a physics graduate student at California State University Northridge. I first heard about you a few days ago while I was watching the Ancient Aliens documentary on Stargates and I felt the necessary urge to write you a letter. My father Robert Nazaryan is a retired theoretical physicist and has been doing research for more than 40 years (on and off) in particular subjects such as relativity and the unified field theory. In June 2013, in Armenia, we published a book (where I am written as the co-author) titled “The Armenian Theory of Special Relativity in One Dimension” in Armenian language. In our book we mathematically derive a whole new and more general set of relativistic transformation equations that are far more rich and beautiful than today’s Lorentz Transformation equations. This book we believe sets the ground stone for a whole new physics that is yet to come. This main research as a short communication has been published in “Infinite Energy” magazine, volume 20, issue 115, 2014.

Couple month later we published our new article entitled “Armenian Theory of Special Relativity Illustrated” (11 pages) where we compare Armenian relativistic formulas with Lorentz relativistic formulas and illustrate how general and rich our Armenian Theory of Special Relativity really is with a spectacular build in asymmetry. That build in asymmetry is the essence and exciting part of the Armenian Theory of Relativity which is reincarnating the ether as a universal reference medium.

Recently we published another article titled “Time and Space Reversal Problems in Armenian Theory of Relativity” (17 pages) where we show that Armenian Theory of Special Relativity does not contradict in quality with legacy relativity, but gives a more detailed and fine description of that symmetry in physics and shows that Armenian Theory of Relativity is a Theory of Asymmetric Relativity.

Dear professor we know that today’s current technology which wreaks havoc on the environment is not the future and that there is a whole new science out there that is on the brink of being unleashed if only more like minded people like us worked together towards that goal. When we heard you talk on the show we were happy to know that there are others out there that think like we do and have an open mind to the possibilities of a creating a whole new technology that will be harmonious with nature.

The time has also come to reopen NASA’s BPP program or DARPA’s Casmir Effect Enhancement program, but this time using our everywhere existing Armenian asymmetric formulas. This will lead us to harness infinite energy from rest particle’s momentum just as we harness energy from the wind using a windmill. Going in this path will bring forth the dawn of a new technological era.

To this email we have attached our three latest articles for your consideration and we hope that by using your exceptional experimental skills and our Armenian asymmetric relativistic formulas we can in the very near future design an implosion engine for spaceships and find a way to build a device which can harness infinite energy from a vacuum and also travel across our galaxy using stargates.

100 years of inquisition in physics is now over and Ether Infinite Energy Age has begun!

Thank you for your time and I will be looking forward to your response.

Haik Nazaryan
[email protected]

====================================
And This is the answer of so called Professor James Woodward From Fullerton Cal-state University

March 09, 2015

Mr. Nazaryan,

I do not open attachments from people I do not know. I suggest you rename your theory.
Armenian special relativity has overtones of Aryan physics.

Regards,

J.F. Woodward

Vayi vayi vayi

This answer shows how sick society we are living right now!

My Son's Reply to Professor James Woodward, who Trying to "Build" Stargate
March 15, 2015, Los Angeles

Hello Again Professor Woodward,

I am disappointed in your short heartless response, a response I wouldn’t give to my worst enemy. I was hoping you would show some more appreciation and gratitude for someone that supports your work and is trying to show you something new and possibly work with you in the near future, but instead you shun us off like some Jehovah’s witnesses. With all due respect that is very unprofessional and unscientific of you. We will not compromise on the name because there are elements on the periodic table named after specific nations (Germanium, Francium, etc) and there is something called a “Polish Space” in mathematics named after Polish topologists and logicians . Let’s also not forget the famous Bavarian Motor Works aka BMW. It is completely normal and natural for us to name the theory Armenian because it has sprung from the mind of an Armenian physicist. Besides, you should not judge the article by its title just as you should not judge a book by its cover as the saying goes. So please reconsider your approach to our theory.

Best Regards,

Haik Nazaryan
CSUN Physics Department
Attachments
Letter_to_Woodward.7z
(89.94 KiB) Downloaded 288 times