It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:08 pm

Armenian Revolution in Science

• Author

nazaryan

Armenian Revolution in Science

PostMon Apr 15, 2019 1:03 pm

I am encouraging her to help Armenia and we will help back Germany as almost 2000 years ago fighting against Roman Emire. Bedside that in Soviet era she as young student attend to physics department in Yerevan state university and German students are wowing to see swastikas every were in Armenian monuments. I think that 3-4 years experience in Armenia don't go away for nothing.
A what about any of you to help spread Armenian axiomatic physics and to end all speculations in theoretical physics.

Jim Mathias

Re: Armenian Revolution in Science

PostTue Apr 16, 2019 2:46 am

nazaryan wrote:I am encouraging her to help Armenia and we will help back Germany as almost 2000 years ago fighting against Roman Emire. Bedside that in Soviet era she as young student attend to physics department in Yerevan state university and German students are wowing to see swastikas every were in Armenian monuments. I think that 3-4 years experience in Armenia don't go away for nothing.
A what about any of you to help spread Armenian axiomatic physics and to end all speculations in theoretical physics.
Is it wise to just give away to any takers the product of your time, effort, and intelligence when it is likely to fall into the hands of those who want to see our people exterminated...such as Ms. Merkel and her Jewish overlords?
Previous

Return to Science & Technology