Cattle die, and kinsmen die,
And so one dies oneself;
One thing I know that never dies:
The fame of a dead man’s deeds.

- Pre-Christian Norse poem

JohnUbele

Re: Many Quotations to Come!

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:02 am

"Zionism is built not only on the ideas of Jewish exclusiveness and Jewish superiority, but also on the idea of Jewish world domination."

- William Luther Pierce

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:38 am

"Initiative is doing the right thing without being told."

- Victor Hugo

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:15 pm

"For every Southern boy fourteen years old, not once but whenever he wants it, there is an instant when it's still not yet two o'clock on that July afternoon in 1863, the brigades are in position behind the rail fence, the guns are laid and ready in the woods are furled flags are already loosed to break out and Pickett himself with his long oiled ringlets and his hat in one hand probably and the sword in the other looking up the hill waiting for Longstreet to give the word and it's all in the balance, it hasn't happened yet, it not only hasn't begun yet but there is still for it not to begin against that position and those circumstances...that moment doesn't need a fourteen-year-old boy to think this time. Maybe this time with all this much to lose and all this much to gain: Pennsylvania, Maryland, the world, the gold dome of Washington itself... William Faulker, Intruder in the Dust.

Still, around the corner, there may wait a new road or a secret gate, and though we pass them by today, tomorrow we may come this way and take the hidden paths that lead towards the moon or sun. Lord of the Rings.

The road goes ever on and on, down from the door where it began, now far ahead the road is gone, I must follow if I can, perusing it with eager feet until it joins some larger way, where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say. Lord of the Rings

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:59 pm

"Assuredly at a certain time the whole of humanity will be compelled, in consequence of the impossibility of making the fertility of the soil keep pace with the continuous increase in population, to halt the increase of the human race and either let nature again decide or, by self-help if possible, create the necessary balance, though, to be sure, in a more correct way than is done today. Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf.

(Now consider this quote in light of official United Nations stats whereby China is set to surpass the United States both economically and militarily by mid-century and Nigeria is slated to become the third most populated nation on Earth besides India and China by the end of the century. Nigeria cannot feed the people it already has! Where will these excess Nigerians go? Need we even ask? Not to mention sub-Saharan Africa is predicted to grow to 4.3 billion by the end of the century! Circa 2100.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:29 pm

"Thus, from a certain vanity, which is always the cousin of stupidity, the great mass of politicians will keep far removed from all really weighty plans for the future, in order not to lose the momentary sympathy of the great mob. " Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

"Only when we understand that here too, economics is only of a second or third rate importance and the primary role falls to factors of politics, ethics, morality, and blood, will we arrive at an understanding of the present calamity, and thus be able to find ways and means of a cure." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

"Thus most of us primarily see the German collapse only in the general economic misery and the consequences arising thereof. Nearly every one of us must personally have these-a cogent ground for every individual to understand the catastrophe. Much less does the great masses see the collapse in its political, cultural, ethical, and moral aspect." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

[Now ponder the quote above in light of the fact that the Biden administration has doubled down on its undying support of Gay and interracial marriages. After all, miscegenation and homosexuality are America's main exports to the world via TV shows and Hollywood movies ]

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:46 am

"The demand that defective people be prevented from propagating equally defective offspring is a demand of the clearest reason and if systematically executed represents the most humane act of mankind. " Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf.

"...that in every mingling of Aryan blood with those of lower peoples the result was the end of the cultured people. North America, whose population consists in by far the largest part of Germanic elements who mixed but little with the lower colored peoples, shows a different humanity and culture from Central and South America, where the predominately Latin immigrants often mixed with the aborigines on a large scale. The Germanic inhabitant of North America who has remained racially pure and unmixed rose to be master of the continent, he will remain the master as long as he does not fall victim to the defilement of the blood." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:11 am

Consider the following quotes that have recently surfaced between evangelist Billy Graham and Richard Nixon during his presidency.

RN: Newsweek is totally dominated and run by Jews, dominated by them in the editorial pages. The New York Times, the Washington Post, totally Jewish run.
BG: This stranglehold must be broken or this country is going down the drain.
RN: Do you really believe that?
BG: Yes sir!
RN: I can't ever say it but I believe it!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:53 pm

Victor Arminius wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:11 am
Consider the following quotes that have recently surfaced between evangelist Billy Graham and Richard Nixon during his presidency.

RN: Newsweek is totally dominated and run by Jews, dominated by them in the editorial pages. The New York Times, the Washington Post, totally Jewish run.
BG: This stranglehold must be broken or this country is going down the drain.
RN: Do you really believe that?
BG: Yes sir!
RN: I can't ever say it but I believe it!
That 1972 taped Oval Office conversation did not surface recently. The weaselly snake oil salesman Graham said 30 years later that he didn't actually believe what he said about Jews having a stranglehold on mass media. He knew if he didn't recant the tribe wouldn't allow him all that face time they had been giving him for years. Surely back then both Nixon and Graham were aware of what Dr. Pierce had been publishing for several years already about Jew media control:
WLP: In 1968, I published the first edition of my documentary article on the Jewish control of the news and entertainment media in America, naming the key Jews and explaining how they use their media control. It’s called “Who Rules America?” and I’ve updated it and republished it nearly every year since thenhttps://nationalvanguard.org/2019/05/an-awakening/
Billy Graham Apologizes to Jews
For His Remarks on Nixon Tapes

By The Associated Press
March 3, 2002
In President Richard M. Nixon's Oval Office, the Rev. Billy Graham did not mince words in describing his feelings about Jewish people and the news media: ''This stranglehold has got to be broken or this country's going down the drain.''

On Friday, Mr. Graham, 83, apologized for his words captured on audiotape 30 years ago. The conversation was among 500 hours of Nixon tapes released last week by the National Archives. Most were recorded from January to June 1972.

''Although I have no memory of the occasion, I deeply regret comments I apparently made in an Oval Office conversation with President Nixon,'' Mr. Graham said in a statement. ''They do not reflect my views, and I sincerely apologize for any offense caused by the remarks.''

In the conversation with President Nixon, the evangelist complained about what he saw as Jewish domination of the news media...
https://www.nytimes.com/2002/03/03/us/b ... tapes.html

Now, fifty years after Billy was recorded spilling the beans on Jewish media control, his glib son Franklin and grandson Will carry on the family snake oil business to new generations of gullible, superstitious Christlings on FOX News and elsewhere on the electronic Jew.

William Franklin Graham IV (Will) is the third generation of Grahams to proclaim the Gospel under the banner of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. The grandson of Billy Graham and the oldest son of Franklin Graham, Will has shared the hope of Jesus with more than one million people across six continents since beginning his evangelistic ministry in 2006. https://billygraham.org/about/biographies/will-graham/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:44 pm

In every mingling of Aryan blood with that of lower people, the result was the end of the cultured people. North America whose population consists in by far the largest part of the Germanic elements who mixed but little with the lower colored people, shows a different humanity and culture from Central and South America where the predominately Latin immigrants often mixed with the aborigines on a large scale. By this one example, we can clearly and distinctly recognize the effect of racial mixture. The German inhabitant of North America who has remained racially pure and unmixed rose to be master of the continent, he will remain the master as long as he does not fall a victim to the defilement of the blood. Adolf Hiter, Mein Kampf.

(Most immigrants to the United States now are no longer Mexicans but Central Americans.)