Many Quotations to Come!

Wisdom and wit
Will Williams

Re: Many Quotations to Come!

Post by Will Williams » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:59 pm

Victor Arminius wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:11 pm

Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy that did not commit suicide. John Adams.
That quote by Adams could apply to the upcoming midterm election, and certainly the one in two years when the founding stock of America will be outnumbered and outvoted by the progeny of their ancestors' former slaves and other invasive non-Whites who are being granted the franchise. My favorite quote on the subject, often ascribed to Ben Franklin:

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb
voting on what to have for lunch.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:19 pm

"Democracy is talking itself to death. The people do not know what they want; they do not know what is the best for them. There is too much foolishness, too much lost motion. I have stopped the talk and the nonsense. I am a man of action. Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy. You in America will see that some day." Benito Mussolini, il Duce - Benito Amilcare Andrea Mussolini (Italian: [beˈniːto aˈmilkare anˈdrɛːa mussoˈliːni]; (29 July 1883 – 28 April 1945) was an Italian politician and journalist who founded and led the National Fascist Party. He was Prime Minister of Italy from the March on Rome in 1922 until his deposition in 1943, and "Duce" of Italian Fascism from the establishment of the Italian Fasces of Combat in 1919 until his execution in 1945 by Italian partisans. As Prime Minister of Italy and principal founder of fascism, Mussolini inspired and supported the international spread of fascist movements during the inter-war period.

Other quotes by Benito Mussolini about democracy:

"Democracy is a kingless regime infested by many kings who are sometimes more exclusive, tyrannical and destructive than one, even if he be a tyrant."

"The struggle between the two worlds [Fascism and Democracy] can permit no compromises. The new cycle which begins with the ninth year of the Fascist regime places the alternative in even greater relief: either we or they, either their ideas or ours, either our State or theirs!"

"Democratic regimes may be defined as those in which, every now and then, the people are given the illusion of being sovereign, while the true sovereignty in actual fact resides in other forces which are sometimes irresponsible and secret."

And a few quotes by Benito Mussolini that are NOT about democracy:

"Silence is the only answer you should give to the fools. Where ignorance speaks, intelligence should not give advice."

"I have been a racist since 1921. I don't know how they can think I'm imitating Hitler."

"If I advance; follow me. If I retreat; kill me. If I die; avenge me! It is better to live one day as a lion than one-hundred years as a sheep!"

"Blood alone literally moves the wheels of history."
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:36 pm

Very nice quotes, WV.
H0216

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:52 am

When the system speaks of democracy or praises democracy what the average person should realize is that when they say democracy they really mean financial oligarchy. That is how the system defines democracy. This is not a quote from anybody but just my observation. Communism had the dictatorship of the proletariat. America has a dictatorship of financial oligarchs which they insist on equating with democracy. When they do regime change to install "democratic" leaders and "democracy" it's always oligarchs answerable only to the United States and the Global American Empire.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:57 am

The best of both sexes ought to be brought together as often as possible, the worse as seldom as possible if our herd is to reach the highest perfection. Plato, The Republic.

Democracy is beautiful in theory, in practice it is a fallacy. Benito Mussolini

A Posse Ad Esse- From Possibility to Actuality

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:43 am

"The Northern onslaught upon slavery was no more than a piece of specious political double-speak and humbug designed to conceal its desire for total economic control of the Southern/Confederate states." quoted from Charles Dickens in 1862 CE.

"Slavery is no more the cause of this Civil War than gold is the cause of robbery." quoted from Governor Joel Parker of New Jersey, a hated--but honest--Yankee in 1863 CE.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:10 am

"Race-mixing is worse than murder, for the damage it causes our White gene pool perpetuates itself and lasts into eternity. Every frizzy-headed, puke-green-skin-colored, half-breed mongrel who results from the despicable acts of race-mixing and miscegenation becomes a fervent enemy of the White race. This never ends, manifesting itself for countless generations, into perpetuity. There is no finality to this crime against the White race. The damage is incalculable and incomprehensible. Murdering a person, while heinous, ends when the violent act of murder is complete." quoted from White_Vengeance, Spring 2022.

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:05 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:36 pm
Very nice quotes, WV.
Thank you, RC; I do appreciate it. Have an exceptionally White weekend.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:15 pm

...that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter it or abolish it. Thomas Jefferson, The Declaration of Independence.

Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up and shake off the existing government and form a new one that suits them better. Abraham Lincoln

The contest is not over, the strife is not ended. It has only entered upon a new and enlarged arena. Jefferson Davis

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:16 am

"Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are much dumber than the general population." - quoted from Plato (Born: 428/427 or 424/423 BC – At rest: 348/347 BC), a Greek philosopher born in Athens during the Classical period in Ancient Greece. He founded the Platonist school of thought and the Academy, the first institution of higher learning on the European continent.

Along with his teacher, Socrates, and his student, Aristotle, Plato is a central figure in the history of Ancient Greek philosophy and the Western and Middle Eastern philosophies descended from it.

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." quoted from Sir Earnest Benn, political publisher and British baronet (Born: 1875 CE - At rest: 1954 CE)

"Time is the wisest of all counselors." - quoted from Pericles (Born: 495 BC – At rest: 429 BC), a Greek politician and general during the Golden Age of Athens. He was prominent and influential in Athenian politics, particularly between the Greco-Persian Wars and the Peloponnesian War, and was acclaimed by Thucydides, a contemporary historian, as "the first citizen of Athens."

"Loneliness does not come from having no people about one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible." - quoted from Carl Jung (Born: 26 July 1875 – At rest: 6 June 1961), a Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst who founded analytical psychology. Jung's work has been influential in the fields of psychiatry, anthropology, archaeology, literature, philosophy, and psychology.