Many Quotations to Come!

Wisdom and wit
Victor Arminius

Re: Many Quotations to Come!

Post by Victor Arminius » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:06 pm

"You will never prosper with the blacks, and it is abhorrent to a reflecting mind to be supporting and cherishing those who are plotting and working for your injury and of those whose sympathies and associations are antagonistic to yours. I wish them no evil in the world-on the contrary, will do them every good in my power and know that they are misled by those to whom they have given their confidence; but our material, social, and political interests are naturally with the whites." Robert E. Lee to R.E. Lee, Jr. 19 March 1868.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:09 pm

"There are few, I believe, in this enlightened age, who will not acknowledge that slavery as an institution is a moral and political evil. It is idle to expatiate on its disadvantages. I think it is a greater evil to the white than to the colored race. While my feelings are strongly enlisted in behalf of the latter, my sympathies are more deeply engaged for the former." (Robert E. Lee to R.E. Lee, Jr. 19 March 1868.)

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:12 am

“If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it.”

― Corneliu Zelea Codreanu, For My Legionaries

Concentrating on our own house before dealing with others seems to be the lesson here.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:26 am

"And moreover, how many inhabitants of the country are there who inwardly do not belong to this Anglo-Saxon type? Quite apart from the Negroes, the immigrants during the twenty years before the war included only-with a small portion of Germans, English, Scandinavians-no less than fifteen million Poles, Balkan Slavs, Eastern Jews, Greeks, inhabitants of Asia Minor, Spaniards, and Italians. The greater parts of these have not been incorporated in Americanism, but form an alien, foreign thinking and very prolific proletariat with its spiritual home in Chicago." [Oswald Spengler on America's racial complexion. It is hard to believe this was written before World War II. Question: What was Obama's home base? Did we not see a reference to Chicago in the passage above?)

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:19 pm

"Today we are again witnessing the emergence of transnational elites but now they are composed of international businessmen, scholars, and public officials. The ties of these new elites cut across national boundaries, their perspectives are not confined by national traditions, and their interests are more functional than national. These global communities are gaining in strength and, as was true in the Middle Ages, it is likely that before long the social elites of most of the advanced countries will be highly international or globalist in spirit outlook." Zbigniew Brzezinski. ( He was a former advisor to president Jimmy Carter and Head of The Trilateral Commission.)

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:55 pm

Victor Arminius wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:19 pm
"Today we are again witnessing the emergence of transnational elites but now they are composed of international businessmen, scholars, and public officials. The ties of these new elites cut across national boundaries, their perspectives are not confined by national traditions, and their interests are more functional than national. These global communities are gaining in strength and, as was true in the Middle Ages, it is likely that before long the social elites of most of the advanced countries will be highly international or globalist in spirit outlook." Zbigniew Brzezinski. ( He was a former advisor to president Jimmy Carter and Head of The Trilateral Commission.)
Zbig, father of Mika, was a very liberal Polack, and a Judeophile. Even then there are better quotes by him that actually name the Jew and get a little closer to the truth rather than for him to merely euphemize them as "social elites" or "transnational elites." The Trilateral Commission he headed, like the Council on Foreign Relations, was little more than a Jewish front: https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/the-jew ... ommission/

"Let’s face it: The Jewish community is the most active political community in American society. And people within that community were very upset by Carter asserting that Israel was becoming an apartheid state."

"I have no patience for those in the American Jewish community who just go around slandering people as anti-Semites without realizing that what they’re doing is really trivializing anti-Semitism. I hope—actually, I think—that it’s beginning to change now.”
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:39 pm

"Among the gravest signs of the decay of State authority is the fact that in the course of the 19th-century economics came to be more important than politics. " Oawald Spengler-The Hour of Decision.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:13 pm

"Actually politics and economics cannot be separated in the life of a nation, for they are (As must be repeated again and again) two sides of the same life. But they stand to each other in the capacity of the navigation of a vessel and the destination of its freight. On board, it is the captain, not the merchant whose goods are carried, who has priority. If the impression prevails today that economic leadership is the most powerful element, this is because political leadership has degenerated into partisan anarchy and hardly deserves the name of leadership at all, so that by contrast the economic leadership appears to tower above it." Oswald Spengler- The Hour of Decision.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:35 pm

"In history, when it is moving on 'in good form' and is not tumultuous or revolutionary, the economic leader has never been one to make decisions. He adopts himself to the political conditions and serves them with the means that are in his hands. Without a strong policy, there has never and nowhere been a healthy economic system, although materialist theories teach the contrary." Oswald Spengler-the Hour of Decision.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:30 pm

"History shows that, more often than not, loss of sovereignty leads to liberalization imposed in the interests of the powerful." Noah Chomsky