Many Quotations to Come!

Wisdom and wit
White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: Many Quotations to Come!

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:03 am

"Lessons learned are like bridges burned: if you are wise, you need only cross them but once." written by White_Vengeance on Monday, February 20, 2023 CE.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:12 am

Victor Arminius wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:26 am
"And moreover, how many inhabitants of the country are there who inwardly do not belong to this Anglo-Saxon type? Quite apart from the Negroes, the immigrants during the twenty years before the war included only-with a small portion of Germans, English, Scandinavians-no less than fifteen million Poles, Balkan Slavs, Eastern Jews, Greeks, inhabitants of Asia Minor, Spaniards, and Italians. The greater parts of these have not been incorporated in Americanism, but form an alien, foreign thinking and very prolific proletariat with its spiritual home in Chicago." [Oswald Spengler on America's racial complexion. It is hard to believe this was written before World War II. Question: What was Obama's home base? Did we not see a reference to Chicago in the passage above?)
This quotation is slanderous, insulting, and humiliating to a large segment of our White European-American population. While I cannot force its removal, I would suggest that one be a bit more discriminating--in the good sense of the word "discriminating"--and review what he/she is posting before randomly posting insulting denunciation.

Furthermore, it is beyond degrading to lump Poles, Balkan Slavs, Greeks, Spaniards, and Italians into a polyglot mix with inhabitants of Asia Minor and Eastern Jews. While your defamatory comment might not violate the written guidelines of the White Biocentrism Site it most certainly violates the spirit of this Site and one of the most very basic, fundamental core beliefs and ideologies of the White Nationalist movement, which is: "We do not, under any circumstances, attack, humiliate, denigrate, or otherwise defame any European nationalites."

I suggest you do some research into the REAL MEANING of the noun: "Aryan"--that would be definition ascribed to "Aryan" by Dr. William Luther Pierce. You have heard of Dr. Pierce, correct? You may reference Dr. Pierce's definition of the word "Aryan" by reading through the recruitment booklet: "What is the National Alliance? / Building a New White World."

(Side Note: Poles, Balkan Slavs, Greeks, Spaniards, and Italians are every bit as "White" as are Germans, English, and Scandinavians--and if one thinks differently, then do one of two things: 1.) debate me on the subject; and / or 2.) remove me from the White Biocentrism Site and force my resignation from the National Alliance.

Finally, Obama's "home base" was--and still is, most likely--Kenya and Indonesia, and not Chicago, Illinois. You ought to spend a bit of time researching history. Obama was a transitory half-breed moulinyan for only a short period of time in Chicago, Illinois, using his Chicago residence as a political campaign headquarters. Obama's transitory Chicago residence has long since been vacated and sold. You might have noticed that since the half-breed moulinyan, Obama, has become wealthy beyond his wildest dreams he no longer even gives a scant bit of consideration to Chicago, Illinois; the tootsoon's new home is Martha's Vineyard, in Massachusetts, where the high-yellow house-negro can now rub elbows with other filthy-rich scumbags, liars, and treasonous cutthroats of his ilk.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:12 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:12 am
Victor Arminius wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:26 am
"And moreover, how many inhabitants of the country are there who inwardly do not belong to this Anglo-Saxon type? Quite apart from the Negroes, the immigrants during the twenty years before the war included only-with a small portion of Germans, English, Scandinavians-no less than fifteen million Poles, Balkan Slavs, Eastern Jews, Greeks, inhabitants of Asia Minor, Spaniards, and Italians. The greater parts of these have not been incorporated in Americanism, but form an alien, foreign thinking and very prolific proletariat with its spiritual home in Chicago." [Oswald Spengler on America's racial complexion. It is hard to believe this was written before World War II. Question: What was Obama's home base? Did we not see a reference to Chicago in the passage above?)
This quotation is slanderous (sic), insulting, and humiliating to a large segment of our White European-American population. While I cannot force its removal, I would suggest that one be a bit more discriminating--in the good sense of the word "discriminating"--and review what he/she is posting before randomly posting insulting denunciation.

Furthermore, it is beyond degrading to lump Poles, Balkan Slavs, Greeks, Spaniards, and Italians into a polyglot mix with inhabitants of Asia Minor and Eastern Jews. While your defamatory comment might not violate the written guidelines of the White Biocentrism Site it most certainly violates the spirit of this Site and one of the most very basic, fundamental core beliefs and ideologies of the White Nationalist movement, which is: "We do not, under any circumstances, attack, humiliate, denigrate, or otherwise defame any European nationalites."
Oswald Spengler appears to be quoted here; this isn't Victor Arminius' words. Spengler wrote the above from his very German perspective and we have no business spanking him for violation of our rules-- especially when it was spoken nearly 100 years ago. Also, Chicago was born of Aryans but its character certainly has changed since it was incorporated, the most significant changes occurred during the 20th century when Congoids, Jews, and some racially White peoples who were an unassimilable minority, such as Sicilian-Italians, came to settle there.

I do not believe that non-Whites and Jews ought to live with us, and I also believe that unassimilable Whites ought to live with other Whites either--they should have their own territories where they can have their own cohesive societies and thoughts on anything they please. There's no defamation or libel in that and I doubt Victor Arminius intended to do so either.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:00 pm

"Merchants have no country. The mere spot they stand on does not constitute so strong an attachment as that from which they draw their gains." Thomas Jefferson.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:36 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:12 pm
There's no defamation or libel in that and I doubt Victor Arminius intended to do so either.
I agree with that sentiment.
H0216

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:24 pm

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a good idea after all." Strobe Talbot, a member of the Council for Foreign Relations and former Deputy Secretary of State from 1994-2001.

PS: My purpose is not to offend. I just quote what other people say and just because I post it does not mean I support it. Words that were attributed to me that may have offended were actually those of Oswald Spengler.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:56 pm

"Ideas in a void have never appealed to me; action must follow thought or political life is meaningless." Oswald Mosely.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:19 pm

"Nations of a New Order are about to rise which are not of those of today, summations of individuals of equal rank and like speech. The Faustian Nations will be elective affinities of men with a common feeling about life, with the same imperatives of a strong will, and naturally with the same language but without their knowledge of that language consisting of either a hallmark or limitation. They will be men of race-not in the sense of today's belief in race, but in my sense as a matter of strong instincts, among them that superior eye for the things of reality that the cosmopolitans and authors today can no longer distinguish from the flash of mere intelligence; in short men who feel themselves born and called to be masters. What matters numbers? Yet none of the world powers today can say with a certainty that it will still be a power in a hundred or fifty years, or even exist at all." Oswald Spengler-The Hour of Decision.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:04 pm

"In recent times it has become quite fashionable to talk about the leveling of nations or the disappearance of different races in the melting pot of contemporary civilization. I do not agree with this position but its discussion remains another question. Here it is merely fitting to say the disappearance of nations would have impoverished us no less than if all men had become alike, with one personality and one face. Nations are the wealth of mankind, its collective personalities; the very least of which wears its own special colors and bears within itself a special facet of divine intention." Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:47 pm

"All who wish to hand down to their children that happy republican system bequeathed to them by their revolutionary fathers, must now take their stand against this consolidating, corrupting money power, and put it down or their children will become hewers of wood and drawers of water to this aristocratic ragocracy." Andrew Jackson