Many Quotations to Come!

Wisdom and wit
Victor Arminius

Many Quotations to Come!

Post by Victor Arminius » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:45 am

Over the decades I have collected various quotes of a social-political nature and would like to share them with you. I hope to post one a day or at least once a week as replies but the collection is several pages. This will take a while. I hope you find something you can use!

"The consolidation of the states in one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it. Robert E. Lee

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: MANY QUOTATIONS TO COME!

Post by White_Vengeance » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:17 pm

Thank you for starting this Thread, Victor; I have always enjoyed digging through the archives of historical sayings to find ones that are applicable to the White race and our relentless fight to further our cause, steel our forces, drive the enemy into submission, and restore our White race to its rightful place in history: that of the unparalleled, unmatched, greatest race in the long recorded history of mankind.

I do not want to sound arrogant, pompous, or pedantic, but, when writing in the English language--including on the Internet--creating a title (to almost everything) in all capital letters denotes shouting. Capitalizing a title causes the reader to intuit that what follows the title, and is found in the body of the document, might be considered amateurish writing--or, as we called it in Graduate school, "primer-style writing."

It is your Thread so I cannot command you to correct the Thread's title so that it appears as: "Many Quotations to Come." However, if I was the person creating this Thread I would type it as: "Many Quotations to Come." There is no need to capitalize the word "to," since it is a preposition, and as a general rule when writing in the English language, prepositions that are found in a title (to almost everything) are not capitalized--unless, in those very rare instances, not capitalizing the preposition would somehow alter the intent or the meaning of the title.

Here is one of my very favorite quotations, and one that I use quite often for rather obvious reasons, with the greatest reason being it speaks volumes about the abject failure of the negro species to civilize itself:

"The major cause of the American negro's intellectual and social deficits are hereditary and racially genetic in origin and thus not remedial to a major degree by any practical improvements in environment."
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Victor Arminius

Re: Many Quotations to Come!

Post by Victor Arminius » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:42 am

Just because you don't take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you. Pericles.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:45 am

Democracy is a charming form of government, full of variety and disorder; and dispensing a sort of equality to equals and unequals alike. Plato

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:47 am

One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. Plato

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:04 pm

"I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinions of himself than on the opinions of others." Quoted from: Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus (121 AD – 180 AD), the Roman Emperor from 161-180 CE, who is considered as the last of the Five Good Emperors.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:12 pm

"I have always observed that wherever you find the negro, everything is going down around him, and wherever you find the White man, you see everything around him improving." Quoted from: General Robert E. Lee, Leader of the Confederate army -- 1861 CE to 1865 CE.

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:58 pm

"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." – quoted by Marcus Tullius Cicero, a Roman statesman, lawyer, scholar, philosopher, and academic skeptic, who tried to uphold optimate principles during the political crises that led to the establishment of the Roman Empire. Born: 106 BC - died 43 BC.

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:18 pm

"There are two fools in this world: One is the millionaire who thinks that by hoarding money he can somehow accumulate real power, and the other is the penniless progressive social reformer who thinks that if only he can take the money from one class and give it to another, all the world's ills will be cured." – quoted by Henry Ford, (July 30, 1863 – April 7, 1947). Henry Ford was an American industrialist, business magnate, founder of the Ford Motor Company, and chief developer of the assembly line technique of mass production. By creating the first automobile that middle-class Americans could afford, he converted the automobile from an expensive luxury into an accessible conveyance that profoundly impacted the landscape of the 20th century.

Side Note: If Henry Ford was alive today, Friday, November 04, 2022, I suspect that we might have a very good chance of recruiting Mr. Ford into the White Nationalist movement in general, and into becoming a member of the National Alliance in particular.

For a large percentage of his life, Ford knew all-too-well about the "Jew problem"; therefore, Ford and his writers drew on a long European tradition of unearthing substantiated, irrefutable evidence that the Jews were a race of nomadic, itinerant Asian mud people who controlled the finances, banking, and wealth of most of the White nations on Earth, and kept these nations perpetually in debt through the Jew "invention" of usury. Ford rightfully proclaimed that Jewish internationalism posed a threat to traditional American values, which he deeply believed were at risk in the modern world. Part of Ford's racially-conscious, racially-proud, anti-Jew legacy included the funding of square-dancing in American schools because he hated jazz and associated its creation with Jews. In 1920 Ford wrote, "If fans wish to know the trouble with American baseball they have it in three words—too much Jew."

In 1918, Ford's closest aide and private secretary, Ernest G. Liebold, purchased an obscure weekly newspaper for Ford, The Dearborn Independent. The Independent ran for eight years, from 1920 until 1927, with Liebold as editor. Every Ford franchise nationwide had to carry the paper and distribute it to its customers. With around 700,000 readers of his newspaper, Ford emerged as "a respected spokesman for right-wing political views and a leader in the anti-Jew movement."

In Germany, Ford's "Jew-awareness" articles from The Dearborn Independent were issued in four volumes, cumulatively titled "The International Jew, the World's Foremost Problem," published by Theodor Fritsch, founder of several racially-conscious White parties and a member of the Reichstag. In a letter written in 1924, Heinrich Himmler described Ford as "one of our most valuable, important, and witty fighters." Ford is the only American mentioned favorably in Mein Kampf, although he is only mentioned twice: Adolf Hitler wrote, "only a single great man, Ford, who to the Jews' fury, still maintains full independence from the controlling masters of the producers in a nation of one hundred and twenty millions." Speaking in 1931 to a Detroit News reporter, Hitler said he regarded Ford as his "inspiration", explaining his reason for keeping Ford's life-size portrait next to his desk. Steven Watts wrote that Hitler "revered" Ford, proclaiming that "I shall do my best to put his theories into practice in Germany," and modeling the Volkswagen Beetle, the people's car, on the Model T. Max Wallace has stated, "History records that Adolf Hitler was an ardent and racially-conscious enemy of the Jews (my words) before he ever read Ford's The International Jew." Under Ford, the newspaper also reprinted the the truth about the nomadic, itinerate Asian mud-race, the Jews, with the release of the full text: The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

I will not continue my explanation because this Thread has as its objective historical quotes and quotes that are relevant to the National Alliance and its members.

If one wishes to learn more about Henry Ford, a great businessperson, philanthropist, inventor of the concept of mass production/mass manufacturing, White patriot, and a man who propounded his knowledge of the "Jew problem" many years ahead of it becoming accepted public discourse, I would encourage you to read about Henry Ford in detail.

Here is a lengthy "treatise" about Henry Ford, published on Jew-leaks (aka: Wikileaks), so it is heavily sensitized, and written from a biased, subjective, "pro-Jew" slant. Nevertheless, disregarding Jew-leaks' attempts to defame Henry Ford, the sections of the article that discuss Ford's career, his brilliance, and his phenomenal manufacturing accomplishments are impressive.

An interesting side note: Adolf Hitler had one photo--and only one photo--on the credenza in his office: a photo of Henry Ford. Adolf Hitler greatly admired Mr. Ford.

The article about Henry Ford:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Ford

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:11 pm

To love rightly is to love what is orderly and beautiful. Plato

Do you know what future historians will regard as the most important event of this age? It will not be Hitler or World War II, it will not be the release of nuclear energy, it will not be the menace of Communism, it will be the total abdication of the White Race! Lord Cherwell

Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy that did not commit suicide. John Adams