Words to live by...

Wisdom and wit
Sieg

Words to live by...

Post by Sieg » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:59 pm

"A Nordic people, determined by the concept of honour would assert that someone in need should be supported, not in the name of condescending love and mercy, but in the name of justice and of duty."
Alfred Ernst Rosenberg

Jim Mathias

Re: Words to live by...

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:57 am

Nice, Sieg.
It is not enough to just believe, one must also fight!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:04 pm

"He who is willing to kill and die for a cause will defeat one who isn't. Always fight in the last ditch for the survival of all you hold dear. The enemy intends to kill you and take all you have. He has made this fight personal—you had better take it that way."
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:14 pm

These are the words of the immortal, and great, Southerner and Confederate, General Robert E. Lee. General Lee is perhaps the greatest general ever in the history of America. Without any equivocation, I happen to think he is the greatest. Regardless, he is assuredly the greatest general ever in the revered history of the Confederacy.

I chose this saying from General Robert E. Lee because it bears special meaning to everyone associated with the pro-White activist movement. It is likely that at some time in your life, since your "resurrection and redemption," and becoming attuned to your racial consciousness and race-soul, you might have felt very much a loner in a great big, cruel, inhospitable world. But, eventually, you snapped back to reality and re-dedicated yourself to the principles for which you and many, many tens-of-thousands of other proud, pro-White activists are fighting the "good fight"--the fight for the salvation, redemption, advancement of, and return to glory of the magnificent White race.

Without further ado, General Robert E. Lee:

"It's the loneliest feeling in the world--to find yourself standing up when everybody else is sitting down. To have everybody look at you and say, 'What's the matter with him?' I know. I know what it feels like. Walking down an empty street, listening to the sound of your own footsteps. Shutters closed, blinds drawn, doors locked against you. And you aren't sure whether you're walking toward something, or if you're just walking away."
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:54 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:14 pm
These are the words of the immortal, and great, Southerner and Confederate, General Robert E. Lee. General Lee is perhaps the greatest general ever in the history of America. Without any equivocation, I happen to think he is the greatest. Regardless, he is assuredly the greatest general ever in the revered history of the Confederacy.

I chose this saying from General Robert E. Lee because it bears special meaning to everyone associated with the pro-White activist movement. It is likely that at some time in your life, since your "resurrection and redemption," and becoming attuned to your racial consciousness and race-soul, you might have felt very much a loner in a great big, cruel, inhospitable world. But, eventually, you snapped back to reality and re-dedicated yourself to the principles for which you and many, many tens-of-thousands of other proud, pro-White activists are fighting the "good fight"--the fight for the salvation, redemption, advancement of, and return to glory of the magnificent White race.

"It's the loneliest feeling in the world--to find yourself standing up when everybody else is sitting down. To have everybody look at you and say, 'What's the matter with him?' I know. I know what it feels like. Walking down an empty street, listening to the sound of your own footsteps. Shutters closed, blinds drawn, doors locked against you. And you aren't sure whether you're walking toward something, or if you're just walking away."
I'd never heard that Lee quote, WV. Thanks. Was that made after the Southern cause was lost? You're right that he is arguably America's best field general, but he did lose that war, after all. He surrendered; "walked away," so to speak, and probably harbored regrets for not following his own earlier words to "fight in the last ditch for the survival of all you hold dear."
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:50 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:54 pm
White_Vengeance wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:14 pm

I'd never heard that Lee quote, WV. Thanks. Was that made after the Southern cause was lost? You're right that he is arguably America's best field general, but he did lose that war, after all. He surrendered; "walked away," so to speak, and probably harbored regrets for not following his own earlier words to "fight in the last ditch for the survival of all you hold dear."
I'm almost certain that General Lee made that now famous "it's the loneliest feeling in the world" quote AFTER the Confederate cause was lost. I actually think he made the quote after surrendering to General Ulysses S. Grant and the Union at the Appomattox Court House on April 09, 1865. I recall reading that, after surrendering, General Lee is known to have said that had he known the despotic conditions under which the South would be forced to live due to the unlawful occupation of the hated Union army over his people he never would have surrendered; he would have fought until there was no fight left in the Confederate army. I know that for the remainder of his life--he lived until 1870--he deeply regretted surrendering to the Union.