Individualists and Cowards

Wisdom and wit
Ray W

Individualists and Cowards

Post by Ray W » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:38 pm

From the April 1998 National Alliance bulletin commentary by Dr. Pierce:
"In the past I've written more than once about two obstacles to our recruiting:
cowardice and selfishness. Correspondence received at the National Office this month
has reminded me again how important these two obstacles are.
"First we received an e-mail letter from someone who had been reading my American
Dissident Voices scripts on the Internet, and he had just read a script in which I urged
people to join the Alliance and take part in our struggle for freedom and progress. He
said that he agreed with many of my comments about Race, the jews and the media.
He deplored the advance of the welfare state and the Marxist policies he could see in
the U.S. government--but what, he wanted to know, would joining the Alliance do to
help him achieve his personal and professional goals? How could the Alliance help him
get ahead in life? If he joined, what benefits could he expect? I responded as follows:
"The National Alliance cannot help you attain your goals or 'get ahead,' if by that
you mean acquiring better employment, a larger income, a higher social status,
or the like. The National Alliance does not exist to further the financial or social
condition of its members.
"The purpose of the National Alliance is to secure the future of our people and to prepare
the earth for a higher type of man. Men and women who join the National Alliance do so
in order to work together toward these goals.
"If you can adopt the goals of the National Alliance as your goals, then we will be happy
to accept your application for membership.
"A second letter received this month is from someone in Dallas, Texas who signs his letter
'a supporter' and who identifies himself as 'a strong christian.' Despite his christianity, he says,
he wants very much to provide financial support for the Alliance--anonymously. But he has
several very serious concerns. First, what techniques can he use to send money to us and be
sure we are receiving it without the government or the jews finding out about him? Second, how
can he be sure we are not some sort of 'trick' organization set up by the jews 'as a tool to smoke
out anti-semites?'
"Which is worse: the Birch-style selfishness and individualism of the first writer, or the abject
groveling cowardice of the second? Can anything be done to make either of these types good
for something? It is tempting to write them both off as fit only for clearing minefields by driving
herds of them through suspected areas.
"Undoubtedly some cowards are born, and some are made. Men who have been sheltered from
danger all their lives, who have grown up in a welfare state, and who have never faced physical
danger or seen another man die a violent death may not be able to cope with the idea of risk or be
able to overcome even the minor fears which beset all of us every day of our lives. If our people
could grow up in a more natural society, we might have fewer of this type of 'made' coward, but
we need to build that society before we can reap its benefits."

Will Williams

Re: Individualists and Cowards

Post by Will Williams » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:41 pm

"If you can adopt the goals of the National Alliance as your goals, then we will be happy to accept your application for membership. -WLP

Thanks, Ray. As you know, I featured that point from Dr. Pierce's statement in the January Members BULLETIN. It is almost verbatim from our booklet Building a Whiter World - What is the National Alliance? https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/
Any White person (a non-Jewish person of wholly European ancestry) of good character and at least 18 years of age who accepts as his own the goals of the National Alliance and who is willing to support the program described herein may apply for membership.
So, it is helpful here at WB to emphasize that an aspiring Alliance member's reading What is the National Alliance? at that Web page and accepting the program and goals therein of the Alliance is one of the requirements for application to NA. It had become obvious to me that at least a couple of recent NA members had not read the booklet prior to applying for membership. They are no longer Alliance members.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:02 pm

Ray W wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:38 pm
From the April 1998 National Alliance bulletin commentary by Dr. Pierce:
"Which is worse: the Birch-style selfishness and individualism of the first writer, or the abject
groveling cowardice of the second? Can anything be done to make either of these types good
for something? It is tempting to write them both off as fit only for clearing minefields by driving
herds of them through suspected areas.
"Undoubtedly some cowards are born, and some are made. Men who have been sheltered from
danger all their lives, who have grown up in a welfare state, and who have never faced physical
danger or seen another man die a violent death may not be able to cope with the idea of risk or be
able to overcome even the minor fears which beset all of us every day of our lives. If our people
could grow up in a more natural society, we might have fewer of this type of 'made' coward, but
we need to build that society before we can reap its benefits."
In the interest of brevity I did not quote the entire response from Dr. Pierce about the selfish first writer and the cowardly second writer.

Which is worse, a self-centered individual or a groveling coward? Neither--they are both repulsive. They both reek from the putrid smell of wanting other Whites--Whites who actually give a damn about the future of our great race--to do their bidding for them. The self-centered individuals and the groveling cowards remind me of the summer soldiers and sunshine patriots that Thomas Paine discussed in "The Crisis."

I could give ample examples of both self-centered individuals and groveling cowards who claim they are "White Nationalists" because they upload posts on certain Internet Sites at breakneck speed, but take no other real pro-White action--and especially action that requires being on the front lines of our imperative battle against the evil forces of doom. However, because it serves no good cause to be critical of others who choose not to do something about our White race when there is opportunity, I'll refrain from criticism.

Although I believe it unlikely, some day, perhaps not too late, the self-centered individuals and the groveling cowards will come to realize that the tyranny of some is possible only through the selfishness and cowardice of others.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:09 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:41 pm
"If you can adopt the goals of the National Alliance as your goals, then we will be happy to accept your application for membership. -WLP

...it is helpful here at WB to emphasize that an aspiring Alliance member's reading What is the National Alliance? at that Web page and accepting the program and goals therein of the Alliance is one of the requirements for application to NA. It had become obvious to me that at least a couple of recent NA members had not read the booklet prior to applying for membership. They are no longer Alliance members.
This is well noted on my end, Chairman. I can assure you that anyone who applies for membership at my behest will have read BANWW beforehand - and probably a few other things as well.
H0216

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:17 am

RCavallius wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:09 pm
Will Williams wrote:

...it is helpful here at WB to emphasize that an aspiring Alliance member's reading What is the National Alliance? at that Web page and accepting the program and goals therein of the Alliance is one of the requirements for application to NA. It had become obvious to me that at least a couple of recent NA members had not read the booklet prior to applying for membership. They are no longer Alliance members.
This is well noted on my end, Chairman. I can assure you that anyone who applies for membership at my behest will have read BANWW beforehand - and probably a few other things as well.
It's the one document that moved me to join, and is the one I like to refer others to read as well when speaking to sincere and serious people. If it doesn't move them to at least discuss what's within WINA/BANWW, they're not serious in my opinion.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:22 am

RCavallius wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:09 pm
Will Williams wrote:

Very good, Mr. Cavallius. It is not every Alliance member who is "with the program" as you are. We look forward to receiving applications for membership from those you recruit.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:54 pm

Will Williams wrote:
It had become obvious to me that at least a couple of recent NA members had not read the booklet prior to applying for membership. They are no longer Alliance members.[/size]
Can they become members again at some point if they reapply or are they banned?
H0216