Adolf Hitler on America

Wisdom and wit
PRUST

Adolf Hitler on America

Post by PRUST » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:22 pm

The reason I am creating a new thread for this one quote by Adolf Hitler is because of the effective tool the quote currently is.

I have shown this quote to friends and associates in person. I have shown conservatives and other 'right-wingers' this quotes on multiple different places on the internet. I have shown this quote to my father. However, at first, I keep who the quote is attributed out of view. By doing this, I have gotten multiple 'hardcore conservatives' and the like to fully agree with Adolf Hitler. I even got my own father with this ruse.

Getting people to agree with Adolf Hitler - in any capacity - is a great start to the educational process.

Jim Mathias

Re: Adolf Hitler on America

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:22 pm

That's worth passing around.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Old Aardvark

Post by Old Aardvark » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:20 am

Looks like the low-boil race war against white people is heating up as a carload of niggers uses an SUV to kill as many white people as possible at a Christmas Parade in a small, mostly white Wisconsin city.

nationalfile.com/police-declare-mass-casualty-event-after-black-driver-reportedly-drives-into-christmas-parade-in-waukesha-wisconsin/

Old Aardvark

Post by Old Aardvark » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:32 am

Regarding the Hitler quote, it is excellent. I shared it with other people.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:31 pm

Old Aardvark wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:32 am
Regarding the Hitler quote, it is excellent. I shared it with other people.

Yes, Mr. Hitler was right about this and so much more. America had just declared the disastrous fraricidal war on Germany and the German people -- which is what FDR and the Jews around him wanted all along -- when AH uttered that truth.

The most remarkable quote of his to tell to our deluded kinsmen without attribution, especially on Mother's Day in early May, may be found here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4870