Wade Hampton III

Re: THE REAL LINCOLN WE WILL NOT SEE IN THE MOVIES

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:26 pm

Politically incorrect.

:o

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:41 pm

Amazing how this was once considered "common sense," perhaps even a self-evident truth.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:50 pm

kaliyuga85 wrote:Amazing how this was once considered "common sense," perhaps even a self-evident truth.
You should consider that for 1500 years, scholars in the known world considered this
"common sense." After all, did not Sol rise in the east and set in the west?
The Way It Wuz
The Way It Wuz
knowledge.JPG (46.11 KiB) Viewed 12885 times
Not to mention, His Holiness had this in store for doubters...
Changing Your Mind
Changing Your Mind
burning-at-the-stake.jpeg (153.61 KiB) Viewed 12885 times

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:36 am

Being a native South Carolinian and descendent of John C. Calhoun, I was raised to totally hate Lincoln but I now believe that in some aspects he was right. The most glaring way in which he was correct was his plan to colonize black slaves in Africa much like the Liberia of the Abolitionists.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Wed May 11, 2022 7:01 pm

Yes sir! He was also pretty clear-minded on many other issues, such as the potential threat of banking cartels and the problems with decentralized government...
H0216

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat May 14, 2022 10:24 pm

One time not long ago, I was asked to name and to put down in writing my reasons for selecting who I believed was the absolute worst President of the United States of America. My God--the choices are so many! The current dementia patient--"Brain-dead" Biden--garnered close scrutiny, as did his corrupt Communist "boss," Barry Barack Hussein Soetero Obama. There are just so many Presidents who did so much permanent damage that it was tough to choose a "worst President of the United States of America." So, I called it a tie, and I selected "Dishonest Abe" Lincoln and another scumbag, Lyndon Baines Johnson.

My reasons for selecting Lincoln and Johnson could easily take hours to re-type, so in the interest of brevity, I will leave well-enough alone for the time being.

About the disgraceful Abraham Lincoln:

If "Dishonest Abe" Lincoln had truly wanted to colonize the negro species, he had more than ample opportunity to do so. In truth, Lincoln was nothing more than a pompous, arrogant, blowhard Yankee who hated the South and its Southern people with a hatred that bordered on insanity. Lincoln, with his absolutely vile, spiteful hatred of the South, ordered his Generals to unconstitutionally invade a free, independent nation-state, the Confederacy (also known as the Confederate States of America).

Lincoln ordered his Generals to lay waste to everything that stood in the wake of the invading Union army, torching and burning millions of verdant acres of prime farmland; destroying and razing entire villages, towns, and cities; while the jack-booted thugs in the Union army viciously and ruthlessly starved Confederate soldiers who were prisoners of war; murdered elderly and infirmed Southerners; raped and tortured Southern women; brutalized Southern children; and lynched many Confederate soldiers. Mind you, "the great" Abe Lincoln was the Commander in Chief of this tyrannical, despotic Union army. Lincoln was the barbaric, bloodthirsty butcher who ordered the destruction of the Confederacy.

As for the "Civil War"--because the so-called "Civil War" was anything but: Anyone who believes the establishment reason that the War of Northern Aggression/War for Southern Independence was fought over slavery has been completely brainwashed by America's failed public school system, by the fully negrofied American society, and by being wholesale force-fed decades of lies from every artery and branch of the mainstream media, a motley, loosely-knit collection of jew-owned/jew-controlled so-called "news broadcasting outlets."

The War of Northern Aggression/War for Southern Independence was fought over the issue of states' rights and the right of the eleven Confederate states (eventually growing to thirteen, with the addition of Missouri and Kentucky) that originally seceded from the hated Yankee American empire to be free, autonomous, independent, self-governing nations that, as a collective, comprised the a truly independent nation-state, the Confederacy (somewhat akin to another nation-state, Great Britain, which encompasses the nations of England, Scotland, and Wales).

The reality is that the nation-state of the Confederacy still exists, but it has been unlawfully/unconstitutionally occupied by the hated American empire--now known as the New Red Terror--since a truce was signed by the great General Robert E. Lee, thus ending the War of Northern Aggression/the War for Southern Independence in 1865.

It is my hope and the hope of tens-of-thousands, and perhaps even hundreds of thousands, of true, Dixie-loving Rebel Southerners that the day of reckoning will come when the hated American empire/New Red Terror will completely collapse from its own dismal, rampant, decades-long corruption, mismanagement, and massive failures. Yes, it is inevitable that the New Red Terror will ultimately collapse because of its massive corruption and colossal failures. Its remaining time as a despotic, totalitarian, federal leviathan grows ever-shorter by the day.

Once the hated American empire/New Red Terror dies a painful, horrific, and well-deserved death, the Confederacy will rise again. This time, though, it will be for keeps!
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.