Quotes on Religion

Wisdom and wit
Will Williams

Re: Quotes on Religion

Post by Will Williams » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:28 am

If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved.
If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jjack

Post by Jjack » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:13 am

Fantastic!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:27 am

That is a fantastic quote, isn’t it? Too bad it’s unattributed. Regardless, it’s no less true. An Alliance member sent me a sheet of some more thoughtful quotes on religion and I’ll post some of them here from time to time:

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. -Seneca

Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet. -Napoleon
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:26 pm

Christians are all insane. -Mark Twain

The first clergyman was the first sly rogue who encountered the first fool.
-Voltaire

The government of the United States is in no sense founded on the Christian religion. -George Washington

RockofAges

Post by RockofAges » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:37 pm

Will Williams wrote:

So I guess Hitler was enslaved?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:17 pm

RockofAges wrote:
Will Williams wrote:
That's a stretch. Do you believe Mr. Hitler adopted Yahwehism?

RockofAges

Post by RockofAges » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:04 pm

Will Williams wrote:
RockofAges wrote:
Will Williams wrote:
That's a stretch. Do you believe Mr. Hitler adopted Yahwehism?
Was he not a Catholic? Was not most WWII Germany Catholic/Protestant?

Hitler's War - The Last Christian Crusade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSRN9Kphokw

It is only 4 minutes long so no excuse why not to watch it)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSRN9Kphokw

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed May 04, 2016 6:06 pm

Here's an excellent early quote (16th Century) found today in a comment under the article "Jewish Influence on Religion" over on NV.org: http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/04/the ... mment-9391
---

Anthony Collins
May 4, 2016 at 8:48 am · Reply
I believe National Vanguard Books once sold On Christianity, an extract from Edward Gibbon’s The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire published by Prometheus Books. [Yes, NVB did sell On Christianity]

The earliest work I can think of that effectively argues that Christianity was created by the Jews to poison the minds of goyim, or had the effect of Judaizing them, is the Baron d’Holbach’s book, L’esprit du judaïsme (1770). Holbach called for a true enlightenment that would free Europeans from Judeo-Christian superstition and obscurantism. As he remarked in his conclusion:

“Europe! Happy land where for so long a time the arts, sciences, and philosophy have flourished; you whose wisdom and power seem destined to command the world! Do you never tire of the false dreams invented by impostors in order to deceive the brutish slaves of the Egyptians? Then dare, oh Europe! Break the unbearable yoke of the prejudices by which you are afflicted. Leave to the stupid Hebrews, to the frenzied imbeciles, and to the cowardly and degraded Asiatics these superstitions which are as vile as they as they are mad; they were not meant for the inhabitants of your climate.”

Emily Henderson

Post by Emily Henderson » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:35 am

All from Robert G. Ingersoll, born 1833, died 1899:

"A great man is a torch in the darkness, a beacon in superstition's night, an inspiration and a prophecy."

"The Church has always been willing to swap off treasures in heaven for cash down."

"There can be but little liberty on earth while men worship a tyrant in heaven."

"I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men."

"A fact never went into partnership with a miracle. Truth scorns the assistance of wonders. A fact will fit every other fact in the universe, and that is how you can tell whether it is or is not a fact. A lie will not fit anything except another lie." (I think this is clearly in keeping with Cosmotheism very much, as is this below:)

"In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences."

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:20 am

The Great Fred, way ahead of his time: