Many Quotations to Come!

Wisdom and wit
Victor Arminius

Re: Many Quotations to Come!

Post by Victor Arminius » Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:36 pm

...some men are already embarked on a bold new adventure, the conquest of outer space. This is a healthy sign, a clear indication that some of us are still feral men, unwilling to domesticate ourselves to any kind of bondage, even that of the spatial limitations of our planet's surface." Carleton S. Coon. (The Story of Man, Third Edition)

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:40 pm

"Of all men they alone are at leisure who take time for philosophy, they alone really live; for they are not content to be good guardians of their own lifetime only. They annex ever age to their own; all the years that have gone ore them are an addition to their store. Unless we are most ungrateful, all those men, glorious fashioners of holy thoughts, were born for us; for us they have prepared a way of life. By other men's labours we are led to the sight of things most beautiful that have been wrested from darkness and brought into light; from no age are we shut out, we have access to all ages, and if it is our wish, by greatness of mind, to pass beyond the narrow limits of human weakness, there is a great stretch of time through which we may roam. We may argue with Socrates, we may doubt with Carneades, find peace with Epicurus, overcome human nature with the Stoics, exceed it with the Cynics. Since Nature allows us to enter into fellowship with every age, why should we not turn from this paltry and fleeting span of time and surrender ourselves with all our soul to the past, which is boundless, which is eternal, which we share with our betters?" - quoted from Lucius Annaeus Seneca (a brief biography of Lucius Annaeus Seneca will be found three posts previous).
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:16 am

We all sense that in the distant future humanity must be faced by problems which only a higher race, become master people and supported by the means and possibilities of an entire globe, will be equipped to overcome. Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, page 384, Manheim edition.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:12 am

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it. (From the movie The Matrix)

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:43 pm

"Let me tell you why you are here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there is something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad." The Maxtrix movie.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:48 pm

I know you're out there. I can feel you. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin! (quotes from the movie The Matrix)

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:46 am

Enough with 'Matrix' quotes. Let's limit them to those made by verifiable Whites who were men of their race and not Jewish studio writers or their shabbos goyim.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:28 am

"It's the loneliest feeling in the world--to find yourself standing up when everybody else is sitting down. To have everybody look at you and say, 'What's the matter with him?' I know. I know how it feels. Walking down an empty street, listening to the sound of your own footsteps. Shutters closed, blinds drawn, doors locked against you. And you aren't sure whether you're walking toward something, or if you're just walking away." - quoted by General Robert E. Lee, Leader of the Confederate army, Confederate States of America.

Robert Edward Lee (January 19, 1807 – October 12, 1870) was a Confederate general during the War of Northern Aggression/War for Southern Independence, towards the end of which he was appointed the overall commander of the Confederate States Army. He led the Army of Northern Virginia—the Confederacy's most powerful army—from 1862 until its surrender in 1865, earning a reputation as a skilled tactician.

A son of Revolutionary War officer Henry "Light Horse Harry" Lee III, Lee was a top graduate of the United States Military Academy and an exceptional officer and military engineer in the United States Army for 32 years. He served across the United States, distinguished himself extensively during the American-Mexican War, and acted as Superintendent of the United States Military Academy. Additionally, Lee married Mary Anna Curtis Lee, great-granddaughter of George Washington's wife Martha. Lee supported the legality of slavery and held hundreds of slaves. When Virginia declared secession from the hated, despotic Yankee empire in 1861, Lee chose to follow his home state, despite his desire for the country to remain intact and an offer of a senior Union command. During the first year of the Civil War, he served in minor combat operations and as a senior military adviser to Confederate President Jefferson Davis.

"General Robert E. Lee was the finest man--nay, the finest human being--to ever lead an army on American soil, or to lead any army of American soldiers, anywhere in the world, in any battle or any war. There are scant few men about whom I will say 'the mold was broken when the man was created'; General Robert E. Lee is one of those scant few." - quoted from White_Vengeance, Sunday, November 27, 2022, at 9:28 am, EST.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:26 am

"It is painful enough to discover with what unconcern they speak of war and threaten it. They do not know of its horrors. I have seen enough of it to make me look upon it as the sum of all evils." - quoted from Stonewall Jackson - Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson (January 21, 1824 – May 10, 1863) was a Confederate general during the American Civil War, and became one of the best-known Confederate commanders, after Robert E. Lee. He played a prominent role in nearly all military engagements in the Eastern Theater of the war until his death, and had a key part in winning many significant battles. Military historians regard him as one of the most gifted tactical commanders in U.S. history. His tactics are still studied by military strategists.

Born in what was then part of Virginia (now in West Virginia), Jackson received an appointment to the United States Military Academy at West Point and graduated in the class of 1846. He served in the U.S. Army during the American-Mexican War of 1846–1848 and distinguished himself at Chapultepec. From 1851 to 1861, he taught at the Virginia Military Institute, where he was unpopular with his students.

When Virginia seceded from the Union in May 1861 after the attack on Fort Sumter, Jackson joined the Confederate Army. He distinguished himself commanding a brigade at the First Battle of Bull Run in July, providing crucial reinforcements and beating back a fierce Union assault. Thus Barnard Elliott Bee Jr. compared him to a "stone wall," which became his enduring nickname.

"Don't say it's impossible. Turn your damn command over to the next officer. If he cannot do it, I'll find someone who can, even if I have to take him from the ranks." - quoted from Stonewall Jackson.

"Sir! Men who desert their comrades in war deserve to be shot! And officers who intrude for them deserve to be hung!" - quoted from Stonewall Jackson.

"Never take counsel of your fears." - quoted from Stonewall Jackson.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:32 pm

"Under democracy, one party devotes its chief energies trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule-and both commonly succeed, and are right- The United States has never developed an aristocracy really disinterested or an intelligentsia really intelligent. Its history is simply a record of vacillations between two rival gangs of fraud." H.L. Mencken

"The combat between proletariat and plutocracy is, after all, itself a civil war. Two inferiorities struggle for the privilege of polluting the world. H.L. Menchen