Always the Horizon

Works that stir the soul
Baron of Pinellas

Always the Horizon

Post by Baron of Pinellas » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:08 am

Thoughts on the Murdoch Murdoch book, 'always the horizon'? It has very obvious Cosmotheist influences https://murdoch-murdoch.net/html/murdoc ... rizon.html
Struggle for our Folk

White Man 1

Re: Always the Horizon

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:23 pm

I skimmed through it, and it does seem like the writer was Cosmotheist-influenced. I also saw on that web page that a staffer in the National Office expressed interest in Cosmotheist Books publishing the novella. I know who that staffer is but I hadn't heard anything about the book before. Maybe if the writer would like to come forward and offer the book himself we could help him out, but as far as I know that hasn't happened.

I do like seeing this kind of contribution to our Cause. I found the "Murdoch Murdoch" cartoons to be childish and uninteresting, but the novella has a markedly more mature tone to it that could be valuable if the writer would put his shoulder behind our proverbial wheel.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:40 pm

Baron of Pinellas wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:08 am
Thoughts on the Murdoch Murdoch book, 'always the horizon'? It has very obvious Cosmotheist influences https://murdoch-murdoch.net/html/murdoc ... rizon.html
Besides your thought that the book contained "very obvious Cosmotheist influences," could you explain about your thoughts more extensively? What sort of Cosmotheist concepts are you detecting? Is it presented as a work of fiction or something else? Is there anything antithetical to our life-philosophy contained within it? What value is within this book that could benefit us? It's your thoughts about this topic that I'm looking for here.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:59 pm

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:29 am

White Man 1 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:23 pm
I skimmed through it, and it does seem like the writer was Cosmotheist-influenced. I also saw on that web page that a staffer in the National Office expressed interest in Cosmotheist Books publishing the novella. I know who that staffer is but I hadn't heard anything about the book before. Maybe if the writer would like to come forward and offer the book himself we could help him out, but as far as I know that hasn't happened.

I do like seeing this kind of contribution to our Cause. I found the "Murdoch Murdoch" cartoons to be childish and uninteresting, but the novella has a markedly more mature tone to it that could be valuable if the writer would put his shoulder behind our proverbial wheel.
I'm President of Cosmotheist Books and should be aware of any NA National Office staffer who has shown interest in publishing this Murdoch character's book. It ain't going to happen. That's not what our staff does.

I agree with your assessment of Murdoch Murdoch cartoons. They are created for junior highschoolers by a kid who knows how to use computers to make videos to impress his classmates.

I hit the link and saw this:
Someone who worked at the National Alliance (Pierce's organization) thought they'd [sic] want to print it: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/34 ... #346183718 but, ultimately, not: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/36 ... #361497978, http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/36 ... #361498711
Who is this mysterious "someone"? You seem to know who he is, WM1.
Murdoch posted a few days later to clarify a couple of things:
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/34 ... #347001807

I can't cut and paste Murdoch's "clarification" but he says there that he wants to introduce "new characters [in his book], especially a young southern confederate christian..."
Doesn't sound very Cosmotheist to me.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Baron of Pinellas

Post by Baron of Pinellas » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:07 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:40 pm
Baron of Pinellas wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:08 am
Besides your thought that the book contained "very obvious Cosmotheist influences," could you explain about your thoughts more extensively? What sort of Cosmotheist concepts are you detecting? Is it presented as a work of fiction or something else? Is there anything antithetical to our life-philosophy contained within it? What value is within this book that could benefit us? It's your thoughts about this topic that I'm looking for here.
That we should seek knowing, we are the universe and must always strive for betterment. It does a very good explanation of the Jewish effect on European man 'smashing European statues'. The fight against nihilism as a struggle for being. I have been listening to it again when going on walks and it has been fun. Sorry for the late post, i just got the email.
Struggle for our Folk

Baron of Pinellas

Post by Baron of Pinellas » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:17 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:29 am
White Man 1 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:23 pm

I'm President of Cosmotheist Books and should be aware of any NA National Office staffer who has shown interest in publishing this Murdoch character's book. It ain't going to happen. That's not what our staff does.

I agree with your assessment of Murdoch Murdoch cartoons. They are created for junior highschoolers by a kid who knows how to use computers to make videos to impress his classmates.

I hit the link and saw this:
Someone who worked at the National Alliance (Pierce's organization) thought they'd [sic] want to print it: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/34 ... #346183718 but, ultimately, not: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/36 ... #361497978, http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/36 ... #361498711
Who is this mysterious "someone"? You seem to know who he is, WM1.
Murdoch posted a few days later to clarify a couple of things:
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/34 ... #347001807

I can't cut and paste Murdoch's "clarification" but he says there that he wants to introduce "new characters [in his book], especially a young southern confederate christian..."
It seems like his critique of Christianity is very close to Nietzsche's, "The life, the example, the teaching, the death of Christ, the meaning and the law of the whole gospels—nothing was left of all this after that counterfeiter in hatred had reduced it to his uses. What he wanted was power; in Paul the priest once more reached out for power—he had use only for such concepts, teachings and symbols as served the purpose of tyrannizing over the masses and organizing mobs. What was the only part of Christianity that Mohammed borrowed later on? Paul’s invention, his device for establishing priestly tyranny and organizing the mob: the belief in the immortality of the soul.” like how Buddha was life denying in nature it's lack of resentment was seen as a good thing. Modern European Christians are misguided, they see the life denying philosophy of Christianity that in MM's book is a hedonist in waiting. They reject all pleasure and real goals for a hypothetical afterlife of prostration to a foreign tribal God. Murdoch is definitely a student of Nietzsche, critiquing the psychology of the Christian over the veracity of the myths of the Jews.
Struggle for our Folk

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:30 am

Baron of Pinellas wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:17 am
Will Williams wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:29 am

It seems like his critique of Christianity is very close to Nietzsche's, "The life, the example, the teaching, the death of Christ, the meaning and the law of the whole gospels—nothing was left of all this after that counterfeiter in hatred had reduced it to his uses. What he wanted was power; in Paul the priest once more reached out for power—he had use only for such concepts, teachings and symbols as served the purpose of tyrannizing over the masses and organizing mobs. What was the only part of Christianity that Mohammed borrowed later on? Paul’s invention, his device for establishing priestly tyranny and organizing the mob: the belief in the immortality of the soul.” like how Buddha was life denying in nature it's lack of resentment was seen as a good thing. Modern European Christians are misguided, they see the life denying philosophy of Christianity that in MM's book is a hedonist in waiting. They reject all pleasure and real goals for a hypothetical afterlife of prostration to a foreign tribal God. Murdoch is definitely a student of Nietzsche, critiquing the psychology of the Christian over the veracity of the myths of the Jews.
Cosmotheism doesn't require comparison to Abrahamic creeds. Former NA member William Galey Simpson's magnum opus, Which Way Western Man?, is a serious look at how he transitioned from Christianity to Nietzsche and eventually to Cosmotheism. Murdoch Murdoch, in either his cartoons or in his book, is not comparable to WWWM? for introducing his fans to either Cosmotheism or the National Alliance.

Please read Dr. Revilo Oliver's scholarly review of WWWM?, here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/wh ... stern-man/

There must be a reason that all of those pro-White publishers that MM approached to publish his book declined.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Baron of Pinellas

Post by Baron of Pinellas » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:07 am

To be fair they declined over copy right reasoning not because of the contents of the book. MM does not found the book around an abrahamic worldview. And I don't recommend this book as a great philosophical work but a fun fiction.
That this motivated movement in Being was driven not to create complexity in itself, but rather to bring about knowing. If this is true, then there may be an element of Being that assists the Aryan in his undertaking against the unknowing. For if the Undreamer were to win this war, humanity would sink into eternal darkness, it would fall into a dull and primitive state. Being would lose its greatest lens at knowing itself.” The Atheist smiles and finishes his glass before responding, “The unknowing? So what is knowing then? Something like, truth connecting to truth?” I place my coins on the table and meet his eyes once more replying, “Yes. You see for all his weaknesses, Socrates was absolutely right to see that the good and truth are connected. From this we shall build a moral framework for the Aryan, for it is he alone who seeks the knowing relentlessly. It is there, at the apex of being that he takes his place as the Seeker. That is the name I have given it. The phenomenon that acts as Beings greatest lens in the search for that which is.” The Atheist pauses for a moment then replies, “I believe you’ve been chasing the sun for far too long today, my friend, and as a result have become confused from heatstroke.” The Ascetic Semitic Aryan leans into the conversation and with a gloomy expression whispers, “Then there is no heaven for humanity in your religion? When we die it’s all over? What a tragedy!” A wide smile draws across my face as I say, “It is the chance at life itself, the great journey for which I am so thankful. Even if this is all that there is, then that is more than enough to overwhelm me with gratitude.” The Ascetic Semitic Aryan stands in confusion as he replies, “Gratitude to what?” I embrace him and say, “Being!”

This fictional work is fun, it has references to Spengler, Savitri Devi, Hitler and Pierce within it. Chasing the sun towards higher stages of being is very Cosmotheist in it's trappings. He attacks communism, rationalistic atheism, the liberal patriotism of the 20th century and our modern predicaments of ZOG. Personally I think it's a fun book to discuss, even if Cosmotheist books isn't publishing or will publish it in the future.
Struggle for our Folk

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:28 pm

Baron of Pinellas wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:07 am
To be fair they declined over copy right reasoning not because of the contents of the book. MM does not found the book around an abrahamic worldview. And I don't recommend this book as a great philosophical work but a fun fiction.
That this motivated movement in Being was driven not to create complexity in itself, but rather to bring about knowing. If this is true, then there may be an element of Being that assists the Aryan in his undertaking against the unknowing. For if the Undreamer were to win this war, humanity would sink into eternal darkness, it would fall into a dull and primitive state. Being would lose its greatest lens at knowing itself.” The Atheist smiles and finishes his glass before responding, “The unknowing? So what is knowing then? Something like, truth connecting to truth?” I place my coins on the table and meet his eyes once more replying, “Yes. You see for all his weaknesses, Socrates was absolutely right to see that the good and truth are connected. From this we shall build a moral framework for the Aryan, for it is he alone who seeks the knowing relentlessly. It is there, at the apex of being that he takes his place as the Seeker. That is the name I have given it. The phenomenon that acts as Beings greatest lens in the search for that which is.” The Atheist pauses for a moment then replies, “I believe you’ve been chasing the sun for far too long today, my friend, and as a result have become confused from heatstroke.” The Ascetic Semitic Aryan leans into the conversation and with a gloomy expression whispers, “Then there is no heaven for humanity in your religion? When we die it’s all over? What a tragedy!” A wide smile draws across my face as I say, “It is the chance at life itself, the great journey for which I am so thankful. Even if this is all that there is, then that is more than enough to overwhelm me with gratitude.” The Ascetic Semitic Aryan stands in confusion as he replies, “Gratitude to what?” I embrace him and say, “Being!”

This fictional work is fun, it has references to Spengler, Savitri Devi, Hitler and Pierce within it. Chasing the sun towards higher stages of being is very Cosmotheist in it's trappings. He attacks communism, rationalistic atheism, the liberal patriotism of the 20th century and our modern predicaments of ZOG. Personally I think it's a fun book to discuss, even if Cosmotheist books isn't publishing or will publish it in the future.
Fun? :roll: I can think of better things to read if it's a bit of fun I'm looking for. Maybe I'm just weak-minded when it comes to this sort of writing. MM loses me at "Ascetic Semitic Aryan."

So it was copyright worries and not content. I missed that. One would think copyright issues could be resolved if the book will sell or at least has merit.

It just goes to show there's no accounting for tastes.