Photoshop Experiments

Works that stir the soul
mr_morgan

Re: Photoshop Experiments

Post by mr_morgan » Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:00 am

FolkishFreya wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:14 am
Very nice, are there anymore with different dialogue?
Not currently, but I'm up for suggestions, ideas, etc. I'm thinking of doing some with quotes and making some that are phone sized.
- Mr. Morgan

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:42 am

Nice work there, mr_morgan. But why do you display the death and life rune as your avatar?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

mr_morgan

Post by mr_morgan » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:04 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:42 am
Nice work there, mr_morgan. But why do you display the death and life rune as your avatar?
I like flags and was experimenting with some designs of my own. It was inspired partly by the proposed "True South" flag for Antarctica. I also like to see the life rune as a tree ascending into the sky and with white roots in the ground.
- Mr. Morgan

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:16 am

mr_morgan wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:04 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:42 am
I like flags and was experimenting with some designs of my own. It was inspired partly by the proposed "True South" flag for Antarctica. I also like to see the life rune as a tree ascending into the sky and with white roots in the ground.
It reminds me of the yin yang symbol from which I'm guessing you drew inspiration. I'm curious about the connection, if you want to elaborate.

The Alliance has an official flag design. I don't know whether you've seen it. If you could do something with that, it might help out a lot.

We must direct as much energy as possible into making concrete advances. We've got to do things that have long-term value. Remember that time is short and life is limited, so make wise use of your years. Your projects have aesthetic value, but how valuable are they for actually preserving our race? They are really only worth anything if you do something with them - and by that, I mean something that brings the Alliance legitimately forward. When the Alliance moves forward, our people move forward. One clever design used effectively is far greater than ten or twenty sitting around unused, even if they look better to the eye. So, try to maximize your effectiveness and if you need help, ask.
H0216