White nationalist rock & roll

Works that stir the soul
RCavallius

Re: White nationalist rock & roll

Post by RCavallius » Sun May 15, 2022 4:07 pm

Skrewdriver's music evolved over the years and got better.
One of the reasons pro-White rock usually sounds so bad is because of the low production quality due to lack of funds. I like a lot of it because it speaks to my heart...listening to Fortress' song, "Ideals," or Skrewdriver's "The Snow Fell," really does something for me.
But, of course musical taste is subjective, and if you don't like it, then you don't like it, and that's obviously fine.
I guess I stand corrected: not all of us listen to this stuff all the time! 🤠 😆
H0216

Steam-Powered

Post by Steam-Powered » Sun May 15, 2022 5:42 pm

Why listen to yelling when Gustav Leonhardt is readily available?

https://youtu.be/V7pFEXw6ROw

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Sun May 15, 2022 6:09 pm

Why limit oneself to one artist or one genre of music?
H0216

Steam-Powered

Post by Steam-Powered » Mon May 16, 2022 1:41 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 6:09 pm
Why limit oneself to one artist or one genre of music?
As mentioned above, I enjoy rock along with country among other genres. Each to their own but I wouldn't consider yelling over power chords as examples of Aryan music.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Mon May 16, 2022 1:58 pm

Fair enough.
I like country music a lot, too - if it is real country, rather than the trash which passes among the masses as "country" today! I can foresee country and bluegrass flourishing in our post-revolutionary society. I think it will really take off!
H0216

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon May 16, 2022 3:20 pm

Scott wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 8:49 am
I don't know if anyone here is interested in listening to White nationalist rock and roll music...

Rock & roll music has definite Negro roots, so the way I see it "White nationalist rock & roll" is an incongruent oxymoronic term.

I grew up being spoon fed rock & roll music including MoTown that is 100% negroidal. I didn't know any better because that is what was popular and what my generation was spoon fed: https://www.npr.org/2021/02/05/96443820 ... oll-part-1

I know better now, however, and just because Dr. Pierce made the mistake of buying Resistance Records in the late 1990s doesn't mean NA has anything to do with White Power "Oi" music today. Pierce's successor Erich Gliebe sold RR in 2013 -- thank goodness -- which made it easier for me to rebuild NA without all the baggage that had come with having all of those skinheads that had joined NA as a result of NA's having RR.

Let's just agree that there is no accounting for personal musical tastes and leave it at that. Conversation over. Topic locked.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ