Call of the Blood

Works that stir the soul
RCavallius

Call of the Blood

Post by RCavallius » Fri May 06, 2022 3:54 pm

I recently got a copy of "Call of the Blood," by Dresden. It is very interesting music. It's got kind of a modern folk style to it, but there are also some traditionally-European sounding parts...and I even got a sense of classic American rock from some of the riffs. I like it. I think it's really good.
H0216

RCavallius

Re: Call of the Blood

Post by RCavallius » Sat May 07, 2022 5:30 pm

Steam-Powered wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 8:37 pm
I've been listening to that album at least three times a week since my copy arrived a few months ago. Tracks 2, 3, and 4 alone make it a "must have", imo. It comes across as two distinct albums, though. The first half is rock while the second half is more pop oriented.
Yeah, I can see what you mean. Obviously, all songs are great, but the one that's been stuck in my head is "Call of the Blood," track nine.
H0216

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Sun May 08, 2022 9:53 am

Steam-Powered wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 6:42 am
RCavallius wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 5:30 pm
Just started my day with that song as it expresses my feelings more than any "mainstream" anthem.
I would expect so, yes. I listen to a lot of other pro-White and/or culturally appropriate music, too, of course. I like NSBM, Skrewdriver, and many of the Resistance Records-era bands, like The Blue Eyed Devils, Nordic Thunder, etc. Lately, I've been revisiting British Oi, too, as I had taken a bit of a hiatus from that simply because I got into so much other stuff for a while.
H0216

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun May 08, 2022 10:55 am

Joe was one of the smartest, most talented people I've ever met. He donated Call of the Blood to our resurrected Alliance in 2015, soon after I'd become Chairman. He wrote the songs, played all the instruments, performed the vocals and mixed it all into this remarkable "album," available here: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/c ... eph-pryce/

More about Joe, here:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/10/re ... joe-pryce/

Incidentally, in 2013 the name I chose for this forum derived from Joe's translation of the work of his favorite German philosopher, Ludwig Klages. We carried Joe's book at our online bookstore but it is currently sold out. However, it is available on Amazon.com.

Also, here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=469
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Sun May 08, 2022 9:07 pm

I've got a copy of that Klages book here in my library. It's a very good introduction to his philosophy, although I need to study it more deeply before I can form any really valuable opinion of it.
H0216