Stephen C. Foster: Father of American Folk Music

Works that stir the soul
Will Williams

Stephen C. Foster: Father of American Folk Music

Post by Will Williams » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:55 pm

Just watched one of those one-hour general speeches given on the floor of "our" House of Representatives by the Negro representative, Al Green (D Texas). It was LIVE while I was eating supper (which did not help with digestion).

I'll post the C-SPAN video of his speech for everyone's inspiration and enlightenment tomorrow after it has been archived there.

Representative Al "I hate Whitey" Green
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: Stephen C. Foster: Father of American Folk Music

Post by Will Williams » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:48 am

It has been more than a week now since I witnessed on C-SPAN this creature give his impassioned speech on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives. There are plenty of floor speeches by Al Green archived on C-SPAN, mostly calls by him to impeach former president Trump, but not this one. It's bound to be preserved somewhere on the Internet, on YouTube or his own site, or somewhere, but I can't find it. If someone else can, please put it up here.

Until then, the gist of his anti-White speech is in this article: https://www.post-gazette.com/ae/music/2 ... 2201130024

Even this "newspaper" requires a paid subscription to read its article. If someone is willing to pay .99 cents for an 8-week subscription, please do so, then cut & paste the article here. I'm not willing to pay the Pittsburgh Post Gazette even a nickel, thanks

118-year-old statue of the Father of American Music with Negro "Uncle Ned."
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:57 pm

https://www.c-span.org/video/standalone ... se-session

Link to the video. Al Green starts at 06:57:25.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:24 pm

Grimork wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:57 pm
https://www.c-span.org/video/standalone ... se-session

Link to the video. Al Green starts at 06:57:25.
Thanks, Grimork. That link took me to a C-SPAN video, all right, but full screen so I couldn't slide over at the bottom to 06:57:25 to see that Negro making his demands.

C-SPAN network doesn't have commercial advertising like the rest of the Jew-run networks, but two popped up immediately, one for metal roofing, then another for drill bits. Surely there must be a video of Green's classic anti-White speech by itself.

Did you watch Green's speech? He had all those props with lyrics to Foster's songs with the word "nigger" in them. It's like demanding Mark Twain's Huckleberry Finn be banned for the same reason.

More about Foster's music, here: https://www.nydailynews.com/state-anthe ... e-1.760376

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:19 pm

No, I actually didn't watch the whole thing... Once he started talking it was so ridiculous, I just turned it off. :lol:

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:18 pm

Al Green's photo convinces me that Bigfoot is the product of miscegenation. :D

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:07 am

Will Williams wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:55 pm
Just watched one of those one-hour general speeches given on the floor of "our" House of Representatives by the Negro representative, Al Green (D Texas). It was LIVE while I was eating supper (which did not help with digestion).

I'll post the C-SPAN video of his speech for everyone's inspiration and enlightenment tomorrow after it has been archived there.

Representative Al "I hate Whitey" Green
Looking at that picture of Congoid Green made me think of this thing's ancestry. There may be a Jew in that there woodpile.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.