Bob Dylan: Blacks & Jews can sense KKK and Nazi blood

Works that stir the soul
Will Williams

Bob Dylan: Blacks & Jews can sense KKK and Nazi blood

Post by Will Williams » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:44 am

Charges filed against Bob Dylan in France
Accusations of 'inciting hate' are over article in which he is quoted comparing Croatians to Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan.
Last updated: 03 Dec 2013

French authorities have filed preliminary charges against Bob Dylan over a 2012 interview in which he was quoted comparing Croatians to Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan.

Agnes Thibault-Lecuivre, a spokesman for the prosecutor's office in Paris, said on Tuesday that the charges of "public insult and inciting hate" were filed in mid-November.

The charges stemmed from a lawsuit by a Croatian community group in France over an interview in Rolling Stone magazine. http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... s-20120927

In the interview, published in the magazine's September 27, 2012 edition, the singer said racism was holding America back.

"If you got a slave master or (Ku Klux) Klan in your blood, blacks can sense that," he was quoted as saying.

"That stuff lingers to this day. Just like Jews can sense Nazi blood and the Serbs can sense Croatian blood."

The group alleged that the comments as carried in the French version of the magazine violated French racial hatred laws.

'A subversive cultural force'

France has strict laws punishing hate speech and racist remarks. Racism complaints automatically trigger formal investigations, irrespective of the merits of the case.

A lawyer for the group, Ivan Jurasinovic, said they are not seeking monetary damages but only want the legendary singer to apologise to the Croatian people for the comments.

Representatives for Dylan could not immediately be reached for comment.

Only last month, Dylan was awarded the prestigious Legion d'Honneur in Paris.

Culture Minister Aurelie Filippetti had said that, for French people, he embodied a "subversive cultural force that can change people and the world".

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/20 ... 39791.html
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Benjamin Bice

Re: Bob Dylan: Blacks & Jews can sense KKK and Nazi blood

Post by Benjamin Bice » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Those remarks do not surprise coming from he who was born "Robert Allen Zimmerman" the JEW.

David York

Post by David York » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:24 pm

"That stuff lingers to this day. Just like Jews can sense Nazi blood and the Serbs can sense Croatian blood."
Serbs and Croats are very close people.. The main difference is in religion. Croats are mostly Catholic, while the Serbs are more of Christian Orthodox. And also the Croats use the Latin alphabet while the Serbs use Cyrillic. It's not the same as comparing Jews to Germans.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:32 pm

I don't know either. But I do know that the Ashkenazi, or Eastern European, Jews have a great deal of Asiatic-Mongoloid blood in them. My diligent studies have revealed this to me.

David York

Post by David York » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:40 pm

Yeah I agree they do have mongoloid blood. A lot of them have the sir name kahn or cohen, I think that comes from the Mongol Genghis Khan. But from my experience with Jews they are a pretty insane bunch of people. I don't understand how their minds work. They seem to be completely irrational and instead of cooperating with civilized people they seem to try to disrupt the righteous path.. It's weird. Some of them have white skin(although somewhat different facial structures), but their behavior is so odd, they are like The BIzzaro version of White people, like form Bizzaro land in Superman. lol. :lol: :lol: For all intents and purpose they are a socially retarded bunch of people and very anti-social in general. And they wonder why people pick on them.. They don't try to adapt or assimilate to White culture, instead they keep to themselves and try to sabotage our people. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:55 am

They are likely the most bastardized/mongrelized major unique racial group of people on the face of the planet, which makes it all the more absurd that many of them tend to be the most hardcore true racial supremacists on Earth. One point that Doctor Pierce made over and over again that I agree with the most whole-hearthedly of all is that they are a major threat to not only to the European race's place in the world, but also our very survival. They are by far our most dedicated and dangerous enemy. Even the Arabic Muslims are a joke compared to them. I believe that in the end, it will come down to only one of our two races surviving and being the ruling race of Earth, and maybe beyond. I don't want to lose that race, because losing would be bitter, and I don't like it.

David York

Post by David York » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:41 am

I think one of the reasons why they are our greatest enemies is because of what Pierce used to call "Their Chameleon like ability to blend in with any host population they infiltrate". In my opinion that is the very reason why they were able to achieve this level of success in their campaign to destroy white people, because many of them have white skin and to the untrained eye, one would be hard pressed to tell the difference between many of them and are own people. For that reason they were able to trick many of us into believing that they are only a religious group and not a race. I myself was not aware of the true nature of the Jews before I was awakened in the late 90's. I thought they were merely a religious minority. But then when I realized what they were, and looked back at all the tv shows I used to watch and realized that many of those actors that I thought were white were actually Jews. And many of my teachers were Jews most of them in fact. I wasn't even aware of this at least not from a racial perspective. If you read the passage by Revilo Oliver in another post on this forum called The Spiritual Jew, you see a line from Oliver that says the Jews thought the Swedish people were dumb because for the most part they thought that the Jews were also Swedes because the spoke Swedish. They couldn't tell the difference between the Jews and Swedes just by looking at the person. And that type of thing has been going on all over Europe. They blend in to every society and pose as White people and then use their positions to carry out their program of destruction. That's why they are our greatest enemy, unlike Arabs or Asians or black who we can easily spot by the naked eye.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:53 pm

Thank you for the well thought out thoughts. This kind of exchange between myself and other smarter than average racially conscious white folks is something I delight in. I, like you, didn't truly become racially conscious until the late 1990s, 1999 in fact; I was 25. A couple of months later, I discovered Doctor William Pierce and the NA through a link from Thomas Chittim's "Civil WarTwo" website. I listened to that week's ADV broadcast, "Our Revolutionary Right", and I was absolutely blown away. I had to listen to previous episodes right away! I am not the type of guy to "turn my nose up" at other people based only on race, but I also make absolutely no apologies to anyone for being an adamant Dr. William Luther Pierce fan and having a strong sense of racial identity. As far as I'm concerned, whoever doesn't like it can just leave me alone.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:57 pm

I must admit that I prefer not to speak to Jews and Muslims at all. I would have to have a really, really good damn reason even to speak to a member of either one of those two groups at all.

Michael1488

Post by Michael1488 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:48 am

DanielOlj79 wrote: Serbs seem a little greasy and swarthy, while Croats are fair skinned and have blonde hair. Some Serbs have a dark skinned complexion.
Serbs and Croats are of the same sub-race of the Indo-Europeans - The Slavs.

Some people today may encounter darker or asiatic peoples within the Serbs and Croats. This is due to centuries rule by the Ottoman Turks. Rest assured, they are a minority and the vast majority of the Serbs have retained their full racial make-up, and are as White as anyone else.