Bob Dylan: Blacks & Jews can sense KKK and Nazi blood

Works that stir the soul
David York

Re: Bob Dylan: Blacks & Jews can sense KKK and Nazi blood

Post by David York » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:42 pm

Thank you for the well thought out thoughts. This kind of exchange between myself and other smarter than average racially conscious white folks is something I delight in. I, like you, didn't truly become racially conscious until the late 1990s, 1999 in fact; I was 25.
Thanks I appreciate the complement. I pretty much consider myself to be of adequate Intelligence. But yeah I also first heard Pierce in 98. I was 19 I think, I remember I came home for the summer from my first year of college and My older brother played an ADV broadcast, I think it was something like who rules America. Anyway yeah It was pretty much an eye opener for me. I knew things were wrong with the world but I didn't know why, until I heard those ADV broadcasts. I guess that put the pieces of the puzzle together. And Yes Pierce was an amazing speaker, I've probably listened to all of his ADV broadcasts from 98-2002(and whatever other audio was available form earlier years), some of them multiple times. He was a charismatic person to say the least. I used to look forward to his broadcast every Saturday, and he always brought up a subject which no one else talked about and which was like so unpredictably fresh. I think I've pretty much studied most of the alliance material that was available online from that time from the late 90's on, although I must say I kind of lost sight of the struggle for a while after he passed away, but I always remembered his message, and I guess once you are aware you can't become asleep again. So I have done personal studying on my own and discovered a lot of other facts of American and European History that was not taught in school or in most history books. Mostly that is Zionism and what the Jews don't want you to know. I've also had some spiritual battles with Christianity too and I basically came to the conclusion that it's pretty much a superstitious semitic cult. I kind of wish I had done a little more though when I first heard his message. For example I remember he used to say speak out etc. And I had opportunities to do that in the classroom when I was still in school, but I didn't I guess I backed down. So yeah Courage is a whole different thing then intelligence. Also I once wrote him a letter when I was in my dorm room, but I never mailed it.. I figured it was corny and not really worth while in a qualitative way to express to him what was pretty much the norm for an average white person. But looking back I wish i had mailed it because he passed away somewhat untimely shortly after, and that did sadden me a bit. I also want to point out that I have found other sources of inspiration besides Pierce, from both the past and present, such as David Duke, Don Black, Kevin Alfred Strom, Revilo Oliver, (and other historical figures) and I also do tip my hat to Will Williams because although I did not know much about him, I heard of his position and heard him speak on a radio show in regards to his experiences with the National Alliance and William Pierce.

David York

Post by David York » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:44 pm

Serbs and Croats are of the same sub-race of the Indo-Europeans - The Slavs.

Some people today may encounter darker or asiatic peoples within the Serbs and Croats. This is due to centuries rule by the Ottoman Turks. Rest assured, they are a minority and the vast majority of the Serbs have retained their full racial make-up, and are as White as anyone else.
Yeah You are right, I will edit my post to take out those remarks about the Serbs. I hope I haven't offended any Serbian people who might be viewing this website. I was just reading this Book called "Wizard - The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla- Biography of a Genius" by Marc J. Seifer. The first chapter gives a pretty good historic description of Serbs and Croats. They were indeed both slavic people, the same people, the only things that separated them was the Croats adopted the Roman Papacy, while the Serbs stuck with Greek Orthodoxy, and the Croats also adopted the Latin alphabet while the Serbs took on the Cyrillic alphabet. However the Serbs were occupied by the Turks in 1389 in a battle at Kosovo. The Serbian nation was obliterated and many Serbian men where killed while Serbian women were forced to marry Turks, so there might be some kind of genetic influence left over from that occupation. I can't say how many Serbs were affected, but the book credits the Serbs, as did Nikola Tesla by saying that basically the Serbs defended Europe from the Asian hoards at the expense of their own liberty.. So I guess Serbs do deserve special respect as the defenders of Europe.
Hardly is there a nation which has met with a sadder fate than the Servians. From the height of its splendor, when the empire embraced almost the entire northern part of the Balkan peninsula and a large portion of what is now Austria, the Servian nation was plunged into abject slavery, after the fateful battle of 1389 at the Kosovo Polje, against the overwhelming Asian hordes. Europe can never repay the great debt it owes to the Servians for checking, by the sacrifice of its own liberty, that barbarian influx.-Nikola Tesla

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:32 pm

DanielOlj79 wrote:
Serbs and Croats are of the same sub-race of the Indo-Europeans - The Slavs.

Some people today may encounter darker or asiatic peoples within the Serbs and Croats. This is due to centuries rule by the Ottoman Turks. Rest assured, they are a minority and the vast majority of the Serbs have retained their full racial make-up, and are as White as anyone else.
Yeah You are right, I will edit my post to take out those remarks about the Serbs. I hope I haven't offended any Serbian people who might be viewing this website. I was just reading this Book called "Wizard - The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla- Biography of a Genius" by Marc J. Seifer. The first chapter gives a pretty good historic description of Serbs and Croats. They were indeed both slavic people, the same people, the only things that separated them was the Croats adopted the Roman Papacy, while the Serbs stuck with Greek Orthodoxy, and the Croats also adopted the Latin alphabet while the Serbs took on the Cyrillic alphabet...
I was raised in the South, mostly around Scots-Irish and other Anglo Saxon Whites, so wasn't familiar with Serbs. Didn't even know "folk singer" Bob Dylan (nee Zimmerman) was a Jew.

But a couple of years ago I read a biography of "Pistol Pete" Maravich who I attended high school with in Raleigh, NC, back in the mid-1960s. It was only after reading that book that I learned he was a Serbian-American. Speaking of Serb geniuses, that White boy was an absolute wizard with a basketball in his hands. Pete holds the collegiate record for averaging 44.2 points per game over his three-year career at LSU: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the ... ncaab.html

Pete Maravich at Needham Broughton high school

Two of the greatest hoopsters to ever play the game
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

David York

Post by David York » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:01 pm

I just watched an ESPN Documentary about Pete Mavarich, pretty interesting story. He had a great career, but his personal life was a little sad, with the death of his mother, his alcohol problems and his untimely, tragic death at age 40.

There's been quite a few Serbian and Croatian players in the NBA, I think the most popular from recent times was Vlade Divac from the Lakers, and there was Toni Kukoc, Darko Milicic, and a promising Drazen Petrovich who played on the Nets before he was killed in car accident on the Autobahn in Bavaria at age 28.

Another sport which Serbs and Croats do well in is tennis. Monica Seles was pretty popular in females singles tennis in the 1990's, and Novak Djokovic who is currently ranked No. 1 by the Association of Tennis Professionals.

In a side note one of the best European table tennis players from the past 25 years is Croatian born Zoran Primorac. I've seen some of his table tennis matches on youtube. They are pretty intense.

David York

Post by David York » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Bob Dylan's real name was Robert Allen Zimmerman by the way.

Will Williams

You can't "fix" Africans, Kobe

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:22 pm

Will Williams wrote: Image
Two of the greatest hoopsters to ever play the game
Kobe: Europe's players more skillful
By Arash Markazi | ESPN.com January 3, 2015

Negro rapist Kobe Bryant -- how soon white bastardball fans forget

LOS ANGELES -- Kobe Bryant believes European basketball players are more skillful than American basketball players, and says it's a growing trend that can be blamed on the greed and coaching at the AAU level.

"I just think European players are just way more skillful," Bryant said Friday night after the Los Angeles Lakers' 109-106 loss to the Memphis Grizzlies. "They are just taught the game the right way at an early age. ... They're more skillful. It's something we [Africans] really have to fix. We really have to address that. We have to teach our kids to play the right way."...

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/stor ... blames-aau
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Be Principled: Refuse Gov't-Mandated Jabs

Post by Will Williams » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:16 pm

This is very much off-topic but the only place on the forum where I could find the number one rated tennis star mentioned.

Novak Djokovic was rated number one in 2016 when this topic was posted, and despite being disqualified from the recent Australian Open, for refusing to be jabbed with vaccines, he is currently rated number one in the world rankings again today. He has won the Australian Open six times previously, including three times in a row, and was the top seed this year prior to being bounced for no-compliance to the Australian government's mandated vaccine requirement ON PRINCIPLE!

Good for you, Novak.

The Serb is willing to pay price of being
unvaccinated but is it worth missing the
chance to be seen as the greatest ever?

Tue 15 Feb 2022

Novak Djokovic says decisions on what he puts inside his body are more important than playing tennis.

...On Tuesday Djokovic gave his first full interview since his deportation from Australia after arriving there to play in the Open without being vaccinated against Covid. Djokovic acknowledged that, as things stand in a worldwide sport that moves from country to country each week, his unvaccinated status means he is unable to play in the majority of tournaments. “That is the price I am willing to pay,” he said.

In the same breath, Djokovic said with a smile that at such a critical moment in tennis history he understands his actions may deprive him of the possibility of winning the highest number of grand slam tournaments. He framed his decision in libertarian terms: “The principles of decision making on my body are more important than any title or anything else.”

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/ ... ait-tennis

This is a good opportunity to feature the latest title at our online bookstore: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/w ... n-massaro/

Will Vaccines Be The End Of Us
by John Massaro

$25.00
Vaccines are experimental blends of biological and chemical junk that don’t work and have maimed or killed an uncountable number of people. The big lie that they have “saved millions of lives” has been repeated so often and for so long that most consider it the indisputable truth. Yet any serious investigation will reveal that there are no vaccination success stories, only myths taught in medical universities and served to the public by the fake news establishment, both of which have strong financial ties with the big pharmaceutical firms that manufacture vaccines. Since 1796, when it all started, thoughtful people have emphatically condemned the procedure and exposed its dark underside. And now, with the Covid-19 hoax, the criminals who develop and promote vaccines are trying to force the most dangerous “medicine” ever invented on the entire world. As a result, we may be living on the brink of an unthinkable human tragedy. Massaro delves into taboo topics that many would find offensive, including race, religion, even the Jewish Question and that other big lie: the Holocaust.

“The title of this book asks if vaccines will be the end of us. A corollary question would be, ‘Will Jews be the end of us?’… it’s something that thoughtful men through the ages have pondered. The late William Pierce, founder of the National Alliance, a racial nationalist organization still in operation despite several setbacks, pondered it long and hard.”… Pierce believed that the conflict between Jew and Aryan man was a battle of Nature beyond any moral considerations, such as takes place throughout the plant and animal kingdom, and ultimately one or the other will be ultimately killed off.” -John Massaro, page 244

==========================================
quote="David York" post_id=3003 time=1410890518]
I just watched an ESPN Documentary about Pete Mavarich...

Another sport which Serbs and Croats do well in is tennis. Monica Seles was pretty popular in females singles tennis in the 1990's, and Novak Djokovic who is currently ranked No. 1 by the Association of Tennis Professionals. [/quote]

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:30 pm

Being born and raised, and spending a large part of my life, on the South Side of Chicago, Illinois; and, later, in the southwestern suburbs of Chicago, I had the great fortune of living in an ethnic melting pot--a White ethnic melting pot. Back in the 1960s and 1970s, most of the South Side of Chicago was White European. Each neighborhood on the South Side of Chicago retained its European culture and charm: Italian; Irish; Lithuanian; Polish; German; Greek (although a very small community); Czech; Austrian (a microscopic ethnic enclave); Romanian; Swedish; Dutch; Hungarian; Serbian; and Croatian. From the standpoint of White ethnicity, the major northern cities have always been pretty much the diametric opposite of the South--the land that I now call home. Factually, I know that in the South, many Southerners whose bloodlines and ancestry date back to the earliest days of America into the first decades of the 1700s, and even earlier, simply consider themselves "Americans."

My ex-wife and her family fit that mold to the proverbial tee. When we first began dating, and I questioned her about her European ancestry--her European nationality/nationalities--she gave me a completely blank stare. She honesty wasn't certain and had never given it much thought. She and her family originated in the Appalachian Mountains of West Virginia, the bastion of "American-ness," and home to White ethnics who were mostly Anglo-Saxon: English, Scottish, and Welsh. So her and I conducted a genealogy exploration of her family--both her paternal and maternal sides--and, as I suspected, her European nationalities are English and Welsh, and a lesser percentage Scottish (but no Irish).

Returning to my original storyline, I am not Serbian, although I am the consummate European "mutt," with a compilation of five (5) European nationalities. From my days on the South Side of Chicago I also had the great fortune of working with, and befriending, a number of Serbian-Americans. A finer group of people do not exist anywhere on the planet. As a manager for a major American corporation I hired a Serbian as a Technical Training Instructor; without exaggerating, this young man (no longer a young man) was one of the most intelligent and versatile White people I've ever had the honor of knowing. In all my years, this person came the very closest to anyone, anywhere, who fit the mold of a modern-day Renaissance man. To this very day, I still have Serbian friends from decades ago--the "Renaissance man" included. While they live on the East Side of Chicago and in northwest Indiana, we still make it a point to keep in touch.

On the east side of Chicago, a major American city that geographically does not really have all that much of an East Side--since Chicago's "East Side" is actually Lake Michigan--there are two major White European enclaves: a Serbian enclave; and a Croatian enclave.

While, historically, the Serbians and Croatians have been mortal enemies--witness the Civil War that erupted in the former Yugoslavia in 1992, and lasted until 1995--a horrifically bloody Civil War in which the former republic of Yugoslavia was torn apart along ethnic lines and included Serbian dictator Slobodan Milosevic's ethnic cleansing campaign against the Croatians and Bosnians--in the "limited geographical pie slice" of the East Side of Chicago, the Serbs and Croats live side-by-side in a rather uneasy/easy truce in that limited tract of land known as the East Side and further south in the ancient ethnic neighborhood of Hegewisch. In strict confidence, the Serbs will speak of their historic hatred of the Croatians; and, conversely, in the exact same guarded confidence, the Croatians will utter much the same words--they harbor an historic hatred of the Serbians.

Irrespective of their historic feelings of each other, with all the extraordinary accomplishments that have been etched into our amazing White race, these two White ethnic groups--the Serbians and the Croatians--have found common cause as White Europeans and have been able to put aside their centuries-old hatred of each other and live side-by-side in peace, dignity, and honor--the way all White Europeans have lived in America for well nigh just about 400 years. I discovered that the Serbians and Croatians place a much greater value on being White Europeans than they do harboring centuries-old bitterness and hatred of members of their own White race.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:35 pm

David York wrote:
Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:42 pm
Thank you for the well thought out thoughts. This kind of exchange between myself and other smarter than average racially conscious white folks is something I delight in. I, like you, didn't truly become racially conscious until the late 1990s, 1999 in fact; I was 25.
Thanks I appreciate the complement. I pretty much consider myself to be of adequate Intelligence. But yeah I also first heard Pierce in 98. I was 19 I think, I remember I came home for the summer from my first year of college and My older brother played an ADV broadcast, I think it was something like who rules America. Anyway yeah It was pretty much an eye opener for me. I knew things were wrong with the world but I didn't know why, until I heard those ADV broadcasts. I guess that put the pieces of the puzzle together. And Yes Pierce was an amazing speaker, I've probably listened to all of his ADV broadcasts from 98-2002(and whatever other audio was available form earlier years), some of them multiple times. He was a charismatic person to say the least. I used to look forward to his broadcast every Saturday, and he always brought up a subject which no one else talked about and which was like so unpredictably fresh. I think I've pretty much studied most of the alliance material that was available online from that time from the late 90's on, although I must say I kind of lost sight of the struggle for a while after he passed away, but I always remembered his message, and I guess once you are aware you can't become asleep again. So I have done personal studying on my own and discovered a lot of other facts of American and European History that was not taught in school or in most history books. Mostly that is Zionism and what the Jews don't want you to know. I've also had some spiritual battles with Christianity too and I basically came to the conclusion that it's pretty much a superstitious semitic cult. I kind of wish I had done a little more though when I first heard his message. For example I remember he used to say speak out etc. And I had opportunities to do that in the classroom when I was still in school, but I didn't I guess I backed down. So yeah Courage is a whole different thing then intelligence. Also I once wrote him a letter when I was in my dorm room, but I never mailed it.. I figured it was corny and not really worth while in a qualitative way to express to him what was pretty much the norm for an average white person. But looking back I wish i had mailed it because he passed away somewhat untimely shortly after, and that did sadden me a bit. I also want to point out that I have found other sources of inspiration besides Pierce, from both the past and present, such as David Duke, Don Black, Kevin Alfred Strom, Revilo Oliver, (and other historical figures) and I also do tip my hat to Will Williams because although I did not know much about him, I heard of his position and heard him speak on a radio show in regards to his experiences with the National Alliance and William Pierce.

This is an interesting topic that has veered way off course from what the Jew Zimmerman had to say eight years ago. WB could use more Subject sections, like Genealogy, rather than see what's going on here in Art & Music. Unfortunately I've lost mmy WB Admin who could do that for us.

This comment by David York, prior to my becoming NA Chairman in October 2014, shows why we had to resurrect NA and introduce new people to Dr. Pierce's teachings. How Pierce's body of work positively affected York (and me and Kevin and thousands of others works today an a new generation). We did this through the Power of Truth CD series, which we later turned into our natall.com/Bitchute channel with 140 of his talks. I've lost my Bitchute manager who produced that channel for us, so is currently not being managed -- still exists, but dormant without her.

We'll persevere, but people come and they go. York died, Brice quit because he told me all I'm interested in is getting dues from him ($20 per month :o ); Grimork was driven away by people attacking her for no reason. The folks attracted to our Alliance still grows, but not nearly as fast as it should be growing in these times. We need more members and we need to attract more funding to doo all we need to be doing to grow.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:54 pm

Excuse me, Will, but did I hear you correctly? You said that Grimork is no longer a member of the National Alliance, having been driven from our organization because other members were attacking her. Is that correct? If I interpreted your statement correctly, that is a HUGE loss. Sometimes I just sit back and ponder what the hell is wrong with people.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.