Favorite conductors?

Works that stir the soul
Scott Free

Re: Favorite conductors?

Post by Scott Free » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:16 am

Steam-Powered wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:17 pm
How about a thread sharing our favorite conductors and musicians, including favorite recordings?

Disclaimer: I come from the "historically informed" school of music and prefer to hear Bach played in the manner intended (no vibrato!!!), preferably played on period-instruments when possible. I'm incredibly biased and intolerant when it comes to music, so I sincerely apologize in advance for any comments that come across as hostile or rude. Music, to me, is a direct expression of the wisdom of Universe (or Cosmos, if you will). Please share some of your favorite albums, cds, etc., Here are a few of my recent favorites:
Thank you for sharing your list of music Steam Powered! I found a link to your top album:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgHsUZqb7U8

Are you familiar with the transformation of 432 hz. to 440 hz. frequency/tuning?

-Scott Free

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:27 am

Steam-Powered wrote:
How about a thread sharing our favorite conductors...
Silver, if I can get it, but copper will do.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Scott Free

Post by Scott Free » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:39 pm

Steam-Powered wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:03 am
Scott Free wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:16 am
Thank you for sharing your list of music Steam Powered! I found a link to your top album:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgHsUZqb7U8

Are you familiar with the transformation of 432 hz. to 440 hz. frequency/tuning?
While taking music theory in college we briefly explored how "imperfect" tuning may result in more "perfect sounding" music, although I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:06 pm

Steam-Powered wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:04 am
Will Williams wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:27 am
Steam-Powered wrote:
How about a thread sharing our favorite conductors...
Silver, if I can get it, but copper will do.
Good one!!! :lol:

I've always liked Classical music, I suppose because it's a mostly European genre and easy listening, but I can't name many conductors of it. Being raised in the more wholesome 1950s and 60s it was Lawrence Welk who came into our living rooms each Saturday night with traditional White popular music performed mostly by Whites, like those Lennon sisters.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ