Degenerate Art

Works that stir the soul
Will Williams

Degenerate Art

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:26 pm

Some of the following extraordinary paintings are reportedly fetching prices up to $500,000 apiece. However, WhiteBiocentrism visitors can ponder them here for free.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Thomas Cole

Re: Degenerate Art

Post by Thomas Cole » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:46 pm

I wish I could respond with a somewhat dignified thought, but in this case...no. I laughed so hard my eyes are still teary. You should put that in the humor section.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:35 pm

Thomas Cole wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:46 pm
I wish I could respond with a somewhat dignified thought, but in this case...no. I laughed so hard my eyes are still teary. You should put that in the humor section.

But, but, but, it's art, don't you know. Someone should have told Hunter that he first must learn a few rules before he can go about breaking them.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:07 am

Images reflecting the mind after hitting the crack pipe do make me ponder.....at which mental institution would the producer of this "art" fit in best? Ah, I know. The work camp and closely guarded facility that assists the touched with producing colorful toilet paper.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:28 pm

I recently received this note and the two photos below from one of my first cousins with whom I keep in touch. I can't make out the date on the portrait of his daughter, but the one of his son, painted at the same time, looks to be 1990, a year or so before I met Dr. Pierce and gave up my hobby and the cover for my work in serious racial politics: portrait painting.

Just think, if some Chinaman would have paid up to $500,000 for just one of my paintings, the National Alliance would never again have had to struggle to get out its message. :lol:

---

Will, I treasure the portraits that you did out of kindness for your cousin who could not afford to pay you what you should have been paid. I will be forever grateful, and they have hung in a place of prominence wherever we have lived. Thank you so much. -Bev
Attachments
Schyler.jpg
Schyler.jpg (116.26 KiB) Viewed 4137 times
Hunter.jpg
Hunter.jpg (187.91 KiB) Viewed 4137 times

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:54 am

Seeing this thread made me think of that (Arab?) "artist" out of Nashville that we booted off the Stormfront board.
If I remember correctly his "art" was nothing more than lines.

My wife was a member of the Greenbrier Artists and there were just some amazing artists in that group.
Some pretty lousy ones, too but I'm thinking of three that did oils that were so realistic - like looking at a photograph.
Then there was Rose who did pastels of animals and portraits.
My wife does watercolors.
There is some amazing talent out there.

https://greenbrier-artists.blogspot.com ... -results=7
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:58 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:54 am
Seeing this thread made me think of that (Arab?) "artist" out of Nashville that we booted off the Stormfront board.
If I remember correctly his "art" was nothing more than lines.

My wife was a member of the Greenbrier Artists and there were just some amazing artists in that group.
Some pretty lousy ones, too but I'm thinking of three that did oils that were so realistic - like looking at a photograph.
Then there was Rose who did pastels of animals and portraits.
My wife does watercolors.
There is some amazing talent out there.

https://greenbrier-artists.blogspot.com ... -results=7
Very nice, PB. Thanks for that link. None of those paintings are degenerate at all, and unlike Hunter's are reasonably priced. Our people enjoy representatioal art. When we look at a painting we don't have to wonder what it is.
Wolfe's The Painted Word -- offered in our bookstore

Of course this one jumped out at me because it depicts a very familiar scene that is less than a mile from the entrance to The Land at Mill Point, WV.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:10 pm

Some degenerates simply have too much money.
Francis Newton Souza - Hunger, early 1960s
Sold for $3,627,443 USD Pundole's

natmanwhite

Post by natmanwhite » Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:13 pm

I wouldn't even it degenerate art. it just looks dumb