Dennis Nix Cartoon

Works that stir the soul
Will Williams

Dennis Nix Cartoon

Post by Will Williams » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:04 pm

An early cartoonist for the National Alliance was Dennis Nix. Some of his work can be seen here: posting.php?mode=reply&f=32&t=677

One of my favorites of his is this simple drawing that we just scanned for use as one of the images on our Bitchute channel's slideshow:
If the reader has not already subscribed to our new channel, do so now, here: natall.com/bitchute. And spread that link far and wide to friends. We've been averaging two new subscribers per day during August 2020. Doesn't sound like many, but like with the tiny acorn... ;)

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Richart

Re: Dennis Nix Cartoon

Post by Richart » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:03 am

Thank you. I didn't know about bitchute, now I do. :)

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:40 pm

That image Nix pencilled happens to be the on the very first page of The Best of Attack! and National Vanguard Tabloid produced in the 1980s by Kevin Strom from a variety of articles, pithy short quips, and essays from between 1970-1982. This tabloid's impact on my becoming an awakening Cosmotheist was huge, I consider it one of the best books in my collection. The image often comes to mind when "seeding" White neighborhoods with Alliance materials.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:12 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:40 pm
That image Nix pencilled happens to be the on the very first page of The Best of Attack! and National Vanguard Tabloid produced in the 1980s by Kevin Strom from a variety of articles, pithy short quips, and essays from between 1970-1982. This tabloid's impact on my becoming an awakening Cosmotheist was huge, I consider it one of the best books in my collection. The image often comes to mind when "seeding" White neighborhoods with Alliance materials.
Jim, I'm still negotiating with another printing house to see if we can put out a new edition of BANV. Because of its size and the methods used to print it 36 years ago, previous printers contacted have had to pass on reproducing it. To reduce the size of the large, tabloid sized pages would make the text practically illegible. Let's hope we can reprint BANV in its original classic format during 2021.
---

INTRODUCTION

Every book is, in a sense, a time capsule, and this is particularly true of The Best of
ATTACK! and NATIONAL VANGUARD Tabloid. If among the readers of this
introduction there is an antiquarian of the 25th century, let me address my first paragraph
to him. You have found a gem! As you study our era, I am sure that your overall emotional
reaction must be one of profound sadness. No doubt you frown when contemplating, for
example, the White men who strove mightily to cut down an ancient forest for the pulp
mills, so that their daughters might purchase a poster of an androgynous Negro "rock star"
and so that every Haitian and Mexican could get his Big Mac properly wrapped. Yes, you
must frown often, but in this book you have found reason to smile. For this is not only a
book, but a chronicle of an awakening: the awakening of White men and women to their
past greatness, to the reality of their race's degradation, and to their responsibility for their
future. It is a chronicle of the very beginnings of a movement, the success or failure of which
will determine the future course of Life on this planet. So smile, hypothetical antiquarian;
smile for us. If our expressions seem grim at times, you will understand why.

Every article in this book is reproduced from the originals. Nothing has been edited or
reset, except in the case of a few typographical errors or in cases where the fragile newsprint
originals were in such poor condition that they were not legible. Even in such cases, only the
affected portions were reset. This necessarily entails that the typography of the original
tabloids, with all its weaknesses — and all its strengths, such as its sense of immediacy —
will be reproduced exactly. I have arranged the articles "newspaper style" to maintain the
look and feel of the originals as much as possible. Short items, letters to the editor, and
cartoons are included as filler where necessary, and are always taken from issues
contemporary with the adjacent major articles. With a few exceptions due to space
constraints, the articles are in chronological order.

The individual pieces that make up The Best of ATTACK! and NATIONAL VAN-
GUARD Tabloid cover a broad spectrum of topics, including history, philosophy, poetry,
humor, science, politics — virtually everything that might be of interest to a racially
conscious person or that might have a bearing on the future of our people. They were,
however, selected with a single goal in mind: to preserve for posterity and expose to a wider
audience those articles with a lasting value which were published in the "tabloid years,"
before the present NATIONAL VANGUARD magazine came into being.

In reading this book you will notice, as I did in reading the original tabloids, an evolution
in style, in attitude, and in language as you progress from the earlier issues toward the more
recent ones. Change is an inevitable and necessary consequence of growth. Underlying the
evolution of the National Alliance is the bedrock of an uncompromising world view. And
beyond shines a fixed star, the unchanging point toward which all our growth and evolution
are directed: the survival and advancement of our race.

One final, personal note: it has taken nearly one year of my life to compile and prepare
this book for publication. During the course of that year I lost someone very dear to me. I
wrote her a poem once, the last four lines of which seem to express not only how I felt about
a dream now gone forever, but how I feel about our dream, the dream embodied in the
pages which follow, the dream of a White America.

Now may these lines become as seed,
To be sown in her, so as she reads,
She should know these things because
Of all this dreaming, she's the cause.

K.A.S. -1984
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ