The Cult + Mazzy Star/Hope Sandoval and More!

Works that stir the soul
Benjamin Bice

Re: The Cult

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:50 pm

It all started for me twenty years ago when I first saw the below video by her band when she was a very young lady. Something about the melancholy spirit and mysterious sadness she exuded just gripped my heart. I like that even though she is 48 years-old now, she is still known to be the same sweet, shy nature-loving recluse that she has always been, only comfortable performing in front of a live audience in near total darkness. She could have been more famous and wealthier than she is, but she refused to work with big-time producers and industry people, even begging Capitol Records to let her out of her contract. Good for her for keeping herself and her music pure. I am glad for her that she did not let the Godforsaken Jews turn her into a media whore doing soulless, crap music. You know that's what they would have done, because that's what those wretched bastards do. Their tribe makes me sick to my soul.
-
Mazzy Star - Fade Into You
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ImKY6TZEyrI

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:08 pm

This is nice. From the theme song of "Twin Peaks" known for its lack of melanin:

And here are more of her songs:

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:46 am

An amazing voice.

Enya:

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:43 am

My tastes aren't exactly like yours, Cosmotheist. But at least you do like some real music.

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:24 pm

Ben,

Skrewdriver inspired an entire genre of music and bands who created great WN music years later. Saga, the female Swedish vocalist, has done many covers and has even done a tribute album to Skrewdriver, and Ian Stuart specifically. Also, you shouldn't judge the band by one song. But of course, if WN rock is not your thing, I certainly respect that.

Michael

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:43 pm

I have no idea why some of my posts are disappearing from this thread.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:37 pm

Benjamin Bice wrote:I have no idea why some of my posts are disappearing from this thread.
I removed them, Ben. This isn't a music site, and we definitely don't want to get too far off into individual tastes in music. I eliminated a whole thread once that was devoted entirely to one member's favorite artists and songs.

We can have some fun at WB in dedicated sections, but what's encouraged and appreciated most is ideological discussion and topical stuff, not "movement" talk and movement music. Cosmotheist is right that Resistance Records was a factor in the decline of the National Alliance. Dr. Pierce, in building a multi-media operation, originally planned to reach out to our people with other genre like Bluegrass, classical, marches, Celtic, German, Country -- all good White music -- but RR stayed in the White Power scene for the most part and couldn't get out of it. Our National Alliance is not linked at all to that White Power music era that came with Dr. Pierce's purchase of Resistance Records.

We own the rights to one cd at present: http://williamlutherpierce.blogspot.com ... -1995.html One of the songs on that is played at the end of each American Dissident Voices broadcast. The producer of Call of the Blood is Joe Pryce, a member of White Biocentrism.

We derived the name for our forum from a book Joe edited last year, here: http://www.amazon.com/Biocentric-Worldv ... wig-Klages
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:57 pm

Ok, I still want to post links to music that I like. Most of what I like is bluegrass or folksy type of modern American rock. I won't post a whole lot of them. I am actually enjoying trading songs and videod with Cosmotheist. I do welcome all others to post their tastes too. I like the Enya stuff that he posted. I won't let this thread become my focus here.

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:55 pm

Hello Folks,

"Love is Blue" by Claudine Longet in French and English. Timeless...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_ZtwNZ ... zc&index=3

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:08 pm

Benjamin Bice wrote:My tastes aren't exactly like yours, Cosmotheist. But at least you do like some real music.
It would be boring if your tastes were exactly like mine.
Yes, I do only like real music and "rap" does not qualify.

Hope Sanduval and Mazzy Star were very good. Thanks. :D

Best regards,
Cosmotheist