WWW Art - Make an offer

Works that stir the soul
Will Williams

WWW Art - Make an offer

Post by Will Williams » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:10 pm

It's probably been at least 18 years since I painted pictures, and several years before that, during the periods 1988-'89 and 1992-'93, respectively, when I was employed full time by mentors, PM Ben Klassen and Dr. William Pierce, and was too busy to paint.

Somehow I managed to save and store lots of canvases, some framed, from those years when I was able to paint.

Mrs. Williams, Lana, says it is time for us to rid our storage space of those paintings. She took photos of a few already and I'll put them here. If we can sell them through the Alliance's WB forum, that's great. If not, that's OK, too. It shows what I was doing years ago when I wasn't working full time for the cause and before Lana and I married in 2003. I had decided to drop out of the workforce as a worker bee/wage slave, become an artist and work for our cause in 1985-'86.

We have a lot of portraits since that was my specialty -- some oil, but mostly acrylic, pastel or mixed media. Commissioned portraits were sold, of course. Portraits and nudes that I kept are of folks who simply sat as paid models. Here, below, is one that is framed, 16"x20" acrylic -- "Laments Lost Cause" note initials and '94 in lower right:

"Stonehenge & Fruit" still life, 16"x20" acrylic - note initials and '89 in lower right:

"Teapot & Carnations" still life. 12"x16" acrylic - Note initials and '89 lower left. (Red carnations are symbol of revolution in Russia)

"Furled Flag" still life, 20"x30" acrylic -- (Candle and day almost gone) Note initials and '86. One of my first paintings:

"Paulownia Tree" plein air landscape at my farm. 16"x20" acrylic -Note initials and '87 lower left:

"God's Gift to the White Man" Acrylic 16"x20." Note title, initials and '90 lower left:

Those are enough for now. I'll add more as we have time. If anyone is interested in purchasing one, PM me.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White Man 1

Re: WWW Art - Make an offer

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:24 pm

Its a shame you don't have the time to paint any more, you were clearly very passionate about it. Next time I'm over there let's go through them and find something suitable for my office.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:14 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:24 pm
Its a shame you don't have the time to paint any more, you were clearly very passionate about it. Next time I'm over there let's go through them and find something suitable for my office.
It will be good to have paintings out on walls in the community rather in storage. Post-revolution, after we prevail, my signed art may even become collectable. :D

Passion? I always enjoyed art, but I wouldn't say I was ever passionate about it. When I decided to work for our most noble cause in the second half of my life, which obviously became my true passion, being an artist became a logical avocation, my diversion from regular work, but little more than cover for full time racial politics, as I've explained many times. It gave me the freedom and free time to do what I had to do for the cause. It was a shitty vocation being a starving artist, but it gave me cover. I just happened to become pretty good at it -- better than Hunter Biden anyway.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:46 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:10 pm
[...]
"Teapot & Carnations" still life. 12"x16" acrylic - Note initials and '89 lower left. (Red carnations are symbol of revolution in Russia)
I was just offered $250 for this small one and accepted. I'll take Lana to Suba's (Mountain City's 5-star restaurant) to celebrate. Offering these on WB was her idea.

That sets the minimum bid for the larger 16"x20" paintings pictured at $300 which is about what I was getting for them 30 years or so ago.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:48 am

Im interested Paulownia Tree plz!
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:29 am

FolkishFreya wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:48 am
Im interested Paulownia Tree plz!
It's yours for $300, FF, on one condition: You'll have to pick it up rather than me shipping it. :)

I sold the nude yesterday, so Lana's idea to raise $$ for the family by selling these old art works is working out pretty good.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:16 pm

We will be visiting you guys this spring. I can pick it up then, if that is alright with you? Thank you for the opportunity to buy one of your gorgeous pieces. I'll be sending the funds out soon.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

natmanwhite

Post by natmanwhite » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:12 pm

does WB feature a like button or anything like that?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:50 pm

natmanwhite wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:12 pm
does WB feature a like button or anything like that?
No. Nothing like that.